The Day I Lost You

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the revised version of the music video I've made for this fanfic...hope you watch,comment and enjoy...thank you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TnFfxwwQzk

Kyuhyun had been drinking all night until dawn but he still can’t go to sleep. So, he decided to go outside to have some fresh air. He wore a thick coat and a beanie because of the cold weather.

Kyuhyun reached a nearby park and sat at one of the benches there. It was still clear in his memories what had happened that day.

---

Tiffany and Kyuhyun went on a weekend vacation a month before their wedding. Kyuhyun was driving at that time and was about to go back to Seoul.

“Did you have fun?” Kyuhyun asked holding Tiffany’s hand.

“Of course, I had so much! Let’s do this again after we get married, okay?”

“Okay.”

They were so in love that they were inseperable.

When they’ve reached a downhill road, Kyuhyun stepped on the brake but was shocked that it wasn’t working. He stepped on it a couple of times but it wasn’t working. He also felt that the stirring wheel wasn’t working as well unlike earlier.

“Is there something wrong?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“Tiffany, the brake isn’t working and the stirring wheel, it’s stuck.” He said nervously.

“What?! What are we going to do now?”

“Don’t panic, Tiff, we’re gonna get through this.” He said, calming her down.

But the car was out of control. He was trying to turn the stirring wheel but it’s still stuck. When he saw they were about to hit a tree beside the road, he tried harder to turn the stirring wheel to the left as they were fast approaching the tree.

“KYUHYUN!” Tiffany shouted.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted as well as they hit the tree with a great impact.

The right headlight from Tiffany’s side hit the tree that caused the car to turn around in the middle of the road and hit another tree that caused the car to stop turning.

The windshield was broken, the bumper had deformed because of the impact from the first hit and the door on Tiffany’s side had deformed too as it hit the second tree.

Kyuhyun was leaning his head on the stirring wheel while Tiffany was facing her window still leaning on her chair, both unconscious.

A few minutes later, Kyuhyun woke up and tried to move and leaned on his chair with blood over his face. As he leaned on his chair, he was facing Tiffany. He took off his seatbelt to be able to get near her. He gently held her head and slowly he faced it to her. Like him, her face was full of blood. He looked at his hand; it was shaking as he saw blood.

“Tiffany…” he started to cry, looking at his fiancé badly hurt, “Tiffany, please…please…wake up…” he said holding her face. He checked her pulse and breathing. She’s still alive. He took off her seatbelt and opened the door on his side and tried to carry her but her feet were stuck and with his condition he can’t pull her out.

“Tiffany…Tiffany…do you hear me? I’m going to ask for help. I’ll be back, I promise…just wait for me, okay?”  He said to his unconscious fiancé.

He tried to stand and walk to find someone for help. He was holding the right part of his stomach as it was badly hurt. He was also feeling dizzy because he has lost a lot of blood. He was walking in the middle of the road, hoping that a car will pass by and help them but their were no cars passing by that road.

He was losing strength and he can’t walk any further. He was a few meters away from the car when he heard a loud explosion. He doesn’t want to think it was their car but when he turned around…

“No…Tiffany…” slowly he tried to gain more strength to go back but his legs couldn’t walk anymore, “Tiffany…this…isn’t happening…Tiffany…TIFFANY!” he shouted as he lost consciousness in the middle of the road.

---

It was the most painful memory he had. He was covering his face, crying, still blaming himself for what had happened. If he had stayed with her, if he had enough strength to pull her out of the car, she would be still alive today.

“I miss you…I really want to see you…” he said while crying.

“Together, forever?” Tiffany asked.

“Together, forever.” Kyuhyun replied making a pinky swear.

“We promised each other that we will be together, forever. Why did you leave me, Tiffany? Why?” he said, breathing the cold wind. “I want to be with you…forever…” and with his tears still flowing, he stood up, “I’ll come after you, Tiffany…just wait for me…”

---

Jessica took a sip from her coffee while looking at her office window. Thinking about what Mrs. Cho said to her the last time they met.

---

“Jessica, I have to tell you something.” Mrs. Cho said.

“What is it?”

“I am sick and I’m not going to live any longer…” she said in a sad tone, “I have a heart disease and only a heart transplant could only save me but because I am too old for an operation there is a possibility that in the midst of the operation I may die.”

Jessica was speechless hearing those words from her.

“I declined to undergo with the operation. I’m afraid that I may not see my grandson anymore. I promised myself that as long as I’m still alive I will take care of him. Seeing him in this kind of situation, I can’t leave him like that.” She continued.

“But why are you telling me this? I think, Kyuhyun needs to know your situation. Maybe, he would ‘wake up’ and stop being so stubborn.”

“I don’t think this is the right time to tell him. He might get more depressed and he might think of something that might hurt him.”

‘She’s right’ she thought.

“I trust you, Jessica. That’s why I’m telling you all this.” Mrs. Cho took something from her wallet which was placed on the table. It was a picture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter