I lost all my students!

Competition Rivals

Narrator's POV:

Jieun attended school the next day. Jiyeon was happily skipping into the classroom. As soon she saw Jieun, she couldn't hold in all the good news. Jiyeon walked over to Jieun and she was horrified.

"WA! JIEUN-ah?! WHAT HAPPENED?" Jiyeon asked horified by how red and puffy her eyes were. And on top of that Jieun had some dark circles under her eyes.

"Everything." Jieun bluntly said.

"Everything?" Jiyeon asked clueless. " YES EVERYTHING!" Jieun snapped and hid her face in her arms.

Jiyeon quietly bent down next to her and she heard tiny sniffles. She knew her best friend was now crying.

" Jieun-ah, don't cry, arasso? What happened?" Jiyeon said in a clam voice and gently patted her back.

"Stupid. It's all his fault. I hate him so much!" Jieun mumbled into her arms.

*Him?* Jiyeon though. *Bing!* Jiyeon snapped her fingers as the light bulb in her head just . She grabbed a chair and slid right next to her best friend.

"So, what's going on? Tell me your problems, Jieun-ah" Jiyeon said, "I know you're talking about Hoya-ssi" 

Jieun finally sat up and wiped her tiny tears.

"He stole...." Jieun started.

"He stole something? What did he steal?" Jiyeon asked with her eyes widened.

"He stole my...He stole my students" Jieun began and went back to crying in her arms.

"Bwoh?! Your students? What do you mean?" Jiyeon asked again, clueless. 

"I quit because Mrs. Kim said I would get fired if I don;t work with him. AND I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO WORK WITH HIM. So I guess I just quit. Now he's the dance teacher of my class. MY CLASS! I miss my students so much." Jieun said while sobbing a bit.

"Yah! How can you miss them? It's only been a dayI It's your fault that you quit just because you can't work with just one person!" Jiyeon yelled lightly. 

"But...it's like I'm never ever gonna see them again! I hope Howon teaches the kids right and doesn't make them cry! I don't want to work with him. You already heard about the past!" 

"The past is the past!" Jiyeon continued, "Yah! You can visit them, araso? We'll go today and pack up your stuff okay?" Jiyeon asked.

"Araso." Ji Eun said then the bell rang. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey! Sorry for not updating. My laptop charger died D: 

This is a boring chapter and I beg for forgiveness from you lovely subscribers~~~~~

I changed my Tumblr URL btw. 

Follow me: www.k0reanseoul.tumblr.com