You have to or else you're fired!

Competition Rivals

Just to let you guys know, I've changed the Woo Hun to Baek Hyun because it's confusing people. So yeah :D

Sorry for not updating. I currently have many projects to hand it. I'll be able to update a lot next week. 

Sorry again! ^.^ Subscribe to my other story as well(: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YOUR POV:

I walked back to my class, still super furious at Principal Kim's decision. I can't believe this! How can I enjoy something if my enemy is here with me? 

I walked into my class and I slammed the door. All the kids looked at me.

"Unni, Gwenchana?" one of the students said.

"Ah. Ne. Miahne. Let's keep dancing, ne?" I asked them. I was soon calmed because I love these kids. They listen to me and they call me unni and noona rather than Teacher Song. Since I loved these kids so much, I would always be happy around them. All the things that would happen to me, would soon disappear because teaching these students are like raising kids. It's really fun and cute. 

"Good. Good. Look's like we'll be ending class here today. Arasso?" I asked them while smiling. 

"Ne. Kamsanmida Jieun noona." the boys said and bowed.

"Kamsanmida Jieun unni" the girls said.

It's what they kids do after kids end. I appreciate it. It's very nice. 

"Bye kids. Be sure to practice and get home safe!" I said and waved at them while they were heading to the door. 

I sat down exhausted and crazy. I was about the tear up but I held my tears back. I was looking at the floor of the room and then I saw feet in front of me. I looked up. It was Hoya and he held a water bottle down at me.  I shoved it away from my face and stood up.

"You don't have to get so mad" he said.

"Who says I'm mad?" I said without turning around and packing.

"Look. I didn't even know you worked here. And I just want to practice so I decided to become a teacher" he said.

"Yeah. Whatever." I said and walked over to the door. He blocked my away.

"YAH! MOVE" I shouted.

"No. Not unless you allow it." Hoya said.

"YAH MOVE" I said and tried to shove him out of the away. Somehow he landed on top of me. 

My eyes were widened now. I stared at him. He got really...goodlooking. *ANNI ANNI*

"GET OFF OF ME!" I said and shoved him off. He didn't get up.

"No. Not unless you let me be assistant teacher" he said.

"NO! Now get off of me!" I said and kept punching him. Then the door suddenly opened and Principal walked in. 

"Uh. What are you two doing?" She asked.

"Uh Nothing." I said and pushed him off of me. 

"Jieun-ssi, please let me talk to you in private." she said.

"Huh? Oh. Ne" I said and we walked outside of the classroom.

"Jieun, I hate to do this but if you don't let him be assistant teacher then, you'll get fired" she said.

"BWOH?! WHY? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME? I DON'T WANT HIM TO!" I shouted.

"JI EUN. CALM DOWN! You have to or else you're fired!" she said,"Go. Tell him that you'll allow him to be the assistant teacher" 

*WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?*

"I'm not going to. If I'm going to get fired for this then sure. I'm not letting him teach with me." I said and walked away. I walked into the dance room and gathered all my things while Hoya was looking at me. I was crying a bit. I wiped my tears and walked to the door.

"Please take good care of the children." I said to him and walked out. 

When I was almost near the exit I already heard about the talk Hoya and Principal Kim were talking about.

"Congratulations, Hoya-ssi. You've gotten the job. But not as assistant teacher, you're the teacher of this class now" she said. I was breaking down now. I lost my job. I lost my kids. I will miss the kids. I love them, but if that means working with someone you hate the most, that made your life turn out the way it did, then there's no way you're accepting this. 

HOYA'S POV:

"Congratulations, Hoya-ssi. You've gotten the job. But not as assistant teacher, you're the teacher of this class now" Principal Kim said.

"Chincha? What about Ji eun?" I asked.

"She quit. Just now." she said. 

*BWOH?! Does she really hate me that much?*

"Ohh. Kamsanmida. I'll promise to work hard." I said. 

"Ne. I hope you do." she said. 

"Thank you" I bowed and she walked away. I walked into the dance room. There were a lot of things here. Pictures of Jieun were all over the place. Her dancing, her winning, her family, her and the children. It seems like she's been dancing with children since after I left. I felt sorry for taking her job, but hey, it was her fault that she didn't want to work with me. I know I completely changed, but she doesn't know that. 

Sure we were enemies but that was all in the past. When I was in America, I learned that I loved to dance. I took classes and practiced all the time. And when I came back a few weeks ago, Jieun seems to love dancing too. It's just a huge coincidence. She thinks I want to beat her or something, but this time, all I care about is to dance. Plus, I liked her the first day we met,  but she couldn't take a hint. Yes, I pushed her off the swing, but I was 7 years old at the time.  We're already 18. Anyways, it's not like I like her anymore. In America, I met other girls. It doesn't even matter anyways.

I sighed,turned off the lights and headed home.