He's in the dance-off too?

Competition Rivals

YOUR POV:

*DING DONG*

Looks like Jiyeon's here. I opened the door and Jiyeon quickly dragged me out of the house. 

"Slow down Jiyeon-ah!" I said while trying to pull her to stop.

"Ah. Miahne. I really want to see Doojoon oppa right now" she said.

"Tsk. tsk. Why am I here? You could go by yourself anyways" I said with my arms crossed and started walking back pretending to be mad.

"Noooo Ji Eun-ah! Please? Come with me? I'm shy around him" she said with her puppy dog look.

"Fine. I was just messing with you" I said and walked ahead of her. She caught up with me and held onto my arm. We were almost to the club when I noticed a figure walked in. That's strange. He looked so familiar. We walked across the street and we were right in front of the club. I took a good look at the new sign and walked in. I walked in and I was greeted by the MC ahjusshi. 

"Oh. Annyeong ahjussi!" I said and waved cutely.

"Oh. Hi. Song Ji Eun?" he said.

"That's right!" I said,"this is my friend Jung Jiyeon" 

"Hi there. You two can call me Woo Hyuk ahjussi" he said.

"Ne!" I said. "I was wondering if-" but Jiyeon dragged me to the DC stand. 

"Yah! Jiyeon-ah! I was asking for the dance artist this week. That was rude" I chided at her.

"Miahne. I really wanted to see Doojoon oppa" she said.

"I know. You go look around while I go find ahjussi." I said and she nodded. We separated our ways. I was looking all over and then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tablo. I was so shocked that I had my jaws opened.

"Are you lost?" Tablo said.

"Oh anniyo. I'm Song Ji Eun. I came to audition last Saturday." I said and held out my hand. He shook hands with me.

"Oh I remember you. Congrats again for making into the audition" he said. "but why are you here?"

"Oh because I wasn't really given this week's artist, so I don't know who to dance to." I said and sheepishly rubbed my neck. 

"Let's go have a drink downstairs and talk about it" he said.

"Okay then!" I said and walked down after him. When we got down from the stairs I saw Doojoon oppa and Jiyeon happily talking to each other. 

"Hi Doojoon oppa!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear. He waved back. Jiyeon smiled at me. 

Tablo brought me over to one of the tables in the club and talked to me about this week's competition. 

"This week, we're actually going to see what people are going to dance to. So it's your choice. I would love something different though. Like your audition was way different then any other performance we saw. But there was this one fellow who also made it in, and his and your performance was unique." he said. 

I nodded. Really? That's cool to know, I have some REAL competition. 

"He came late at the audition when we were about to leave. I told him that he should go home because the audition ended. But you know what? He had these words that strongly let me to allow him to audition. It was really last minute. At 9PM too" he said.

I chuckled. I wonder who it is. 

"He said that it was his dream to become known. He wants to become a singer and dancer instead of being what his parents want him to do. He said he trained himself for the last 4 years, even attending classes behind his parents' back. He wants the world to be proud of him. He wants appreciation from what he loves to do. So I let him show me what he's got." he said.

"Wow. Sounds really...inspiring" I said wanting to know more.

"It is. My wife had some in that same time and she heard everything. She told me to say let him do it. And you know, I can never say no to my wife unless it's something that has to do with... well it's personal" 

"Ah. I see. I really love your wife's acting! She was so pretty in Miss Ripley! But honestly, she was a little TOO nice in it." I said.

He laughed. "Talking about me?" I heard a woman's voice.

My eyes widened and jaw dropped. It was Kang Hye Jeong, Tablo's wife. 

"Omo. Annyeongahaesayo! I'm a huge fan. I'm Song Ji Eun! I love your acting. You're fantastic!" I said while going on and on.

"Thank You very much!" she said and sat down next to Tablo.

"What are you doing here?" Tablo asked her.

"I was wondering what you're doing." she said. They were so lovey dovey.

"I'm just going to go to the DJ stand." I said because I didn't want to interrupt their bonding. But I don't think they even heard me. Oh well.  I walked to the DJ stand. 

"Hey Doojoon oppa. Hey Jiyeon" I say.

"Hey Ji Eun-ah. What were you and boss talking about?" Doojoon oppa said.

"Well at first I was going to just ask about the requirements for this week's dance off. But then he talked about my audition and some other person who auditioned who was very inspiring by the way. And then his wife came." I said. 

"Oh I see." he said, "Well I'm teaching Jiyeon, how to DJ. You want to learn?"

"I'm fine. I think I'll just go ahead and head into one of the practice rooms. We're allowed to use them right?" I said.

"I guess but maybe, you should someone who works here." he said.

"Okay. I'll leave you two LOVEBIRDS alone" I said while walking away.

"YAH! Ji-Eun!" Jiyeon said while blushing. I chuckled lightly.

I was walking into the hallway of practice rooms. I was walking past one and music suddenly . It was Super Junior's Sorry Sorry. I walked back and opened the door. I lightly opened the door and saw someone. Someone who looked super familiar. It was Lee Howon?

I stood there with my jaw dropped because I couldn't believe he was right in front of me. He looked into the mirror and saw me standing there.He stopped dancing and looked at me. He stopped the music and walked to me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Um. well I heard music coming from this room" I said.

"Are you another dancer?" he asked. It seems like he doesn't recognize me at all.

"Uh. Yes? You're in my homeroom" I said.

"You sure?You attend Woolim High? " he said.

"Yes. You sit next to Lee Myungsoo" I said.

"Oh. But I'm pretty sure I didn't see you today" he said.

"Oh um. I was probably looking down or something" I said.

"But I would notice a pretty girl. Show me your moves" he said. I was screaming inside. Ew. I can't believe he doesn't recognize me.

"I'm not that good, I don't want to" I said but he the music. I glared at him. He played the song Bang! and I immediately knew how to dance to it. (pretend you're dancing I.aM.mE style)

You finished and posed. You looked at him and he clapped. 

"Impressive. It looks like you are a dancer. What's your name?" he said.

"Lee Howon. Do you really not know who I am?" I said.

"Hm. Not really. Who are you?" he asked.

I face palmed myself. 

"I'm Song Ji Eun. Does that ring a bell?" I asked.

It didn't take him long to realize who you were. He had his eyes widened and started pointing at you. 

"BWOH?! SONG JI EUN?" he said. 

"Yes. It's me" I said.

"You're still short and what are you, a dancer now?" he said.

*Bwoh?! How dare he call me short!*

"Yep. I am. I've been 4 years champion here. "I said proudly.

"Not for long." he said and got his stuff.

"What do you mean by that?" I said clueless.

"Well it's obvious that we've been enemies since we were 7. What do you mean what do I mean?" he said

"Wait. So you're in the dance-off?!" I said.

"Yeah. I auditioned late but I still got in" he said. Was Tablo talking about Howon?

"So you're going to try and beat me?" I said. He smirked and left.  

OHMYGOSH. LEE HOWON IS GOING TO TRY AND BEAT ME AT SOMETHING I LOVE. This isn't fair at all. If I lose, it will be my first time losing. This is going to be tough. I walked out of the practice room and headed out the hallway of rooms. I was still thinking and worrying about how it's going to end up. I was walking out and someone called me.

"Ji Eun-ah! Ji Eun-ah! Over here!" Jiyeon yelled. I just walked to them.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Tablo wants you to meet him over there. He says he wants to tell you something" Doojoon oppa said.

"Arasso. Thanks" I said and walked over to Tablo. Tablo was talking to someone and his back looked familiar. Tablo saw me.

"Oh hey  Ji Eun-ah" Tablo said and the figure turned around.

"I want to introduce you to someone" he said and signaled me to come over. I stood besides him. "This is Lee Howon, he was the guy we were talking about" 

"You guys were talking about me?" Howon said. 

"Yeah.We were talking about your audition and how you made it in" Tablo said. I nodded. "This is Song Ji Eun."

"We've met. Our parents know each other" Howon said. I nodded.

"Ahjussi. I think I'm just going to go home now" I said and bowed.

"Arasso. Get home safe" Tablo said and waved. 

I walked over to Jiyeon. 

"Hey guys. I'm going to head home now. Oppa? Can you please take Jiyeon home? Her house is farther away than mine" I said.

"Oh. Sure!" he said and looked down at his DJ stuff.

"You better thank me" I mouthed to Jiyeon.

"Thank You" Jiyeon mouthed back. I signaled her to call me later. 

"Alright. Bye guys" I said and walked out of the door.

Wow. I actually have someone real to beat now. Lee Howon is back. I can't believe it. How come no one even told me he came back? *Sigh* I had so many overflowing thoughts. I finally arrived at home and I saw my parents laughing and talking. 

"Oh. Ji Eun-ah. You're home! Where'd you go?" my appa asked.

"I just headed to the dance club with Jiyeon" I said.

"That's great." my appa said.

"Yeah. Say, did you guys know Lee Howon was back?" I asked them.

"Oh yeah. He came back last week! I forgot to tell you, dear. Why? Did you get to see him?" my eomma asked.

"You guys didn't tell me? Wae. He's in my homeroom and he's going against me for the dance-off" I said. 

"Miahne, dear. Dinner is going start soon.And since we returned, please don't compete him in anything anymore" my eomma said.

*Ugh. Did she not hear me when I said he was going against me for the dance-off?* I stomped all the way up to my room. I saw some awards I had from when I was younger. All those times we were competing each other, I would at least win some awards.I smiled. It was fun while it lasted, but I don't think it will be the same Lee Howon and Song Ji Eun competing against each other. It will be harder.