Apology

Competition Rivals

YOUR POV:

Your smile suddenly turned into a frown. Jongshin saw the look on your face and pulled on your sleeve.

"Noona, gwenchana?" he asked.

You didn't answer as you faced your one and only enemy. Lee Howon. Or others call him, Hoya. He was dancing.

"HYUNG! HOYA HYUNG!" Jongshin screamed as he let go of your hand and went to hug Hoya. 

*BWOH? HOW DO THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?*

"Annyeong, Jongshin-ah. What are you doing here?" Hoya asked him. 

"Pretty noona took me here!" Jongshin said and pointed to you at the door. Hoya looked at the direction he was pointing at and widened his eyes. *I guess he didn't even know I was here when I walked in*

"Hey Jieun" he said and waved. You just walked out the door.

"Noona! Noona!" Jongshin said while he chased you. He stopped and he hugged your legs from behind.

"Jongshin-ah. Noona has to do something,araso? I'm gonna let your hyung to take you home, araso?"

"Anniyo! I want noona to stay with me!" he said. You softened. *I guess a little won't hurt right?*

"Fine. But just a little, araso? I need to practice for the competition." you finally decided.

"Yay! Is noona going to be in the same competition as Hoya hyung?" he asked.

You just remembered that you were competing against him. You just nodded as a reply. You finally stood up from his level, and he dragged you into the dance room where Hoya was at. You didn't make eye contact with him and decided to just look around the room.

"Noona! This is my Hoya hyung. Hyung this is pretty noona. I don't know her name yet, but I like calling noona, pretty noona" Jongshin said. You chuckled. You bent down to his level. 

"I'm Jieun noona. But you can call me anything you want" you said to him and he kissed your cheek. You smiled. You stood up and looked down again. 

"Jongshin-ah. Can you wait outside for a little bit? I want to talk to your noona for a little." Hoya said. You froze and looked up. *What could he want to talk to me about?*

"Araso. See you outside, noona and hyung!" Jongshin said eagerly and walked out the door. 

HOYA'S POV:

"So....how do you know Jongshin?" Jieun started.

"My eomma is remarrying his father. So Jongshin is my step brother" I said.

"Chincha? Well congratulations." she said with no expression. She already knew that I lost my father years back. I mean I'm already gone past that. 

"Gomawo." I said and stopped talking for awhile.

"No problem....so...what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Miahne." I whispered quietly.

"Bwoh?What did you say?" she asked. Why is apologizing so hard? It wasn't hard in the past. Why is it hard now? 

"I'm sorry." I finally said.

"And what are you sorry for?" she asked.

"Sorry for everything. Taking your job and making your student cry". I finally said.

I could see her face soften. It looked like she was crying the night before. I just watched her slowly as she bit her lip. I then looked away feeling my cheeks heat up a bit. I don't know what's going on with me.

"If you promise me, you'll never make my students cry, then you will be forgiven" she said while she crossed her arms.

"I don't know if I can promise you that" I said.

"And why is that?" she asked a bit irritated.