Getting your stuff back + Stupid Plan?

Competition Rivals

YOUR POV:

School was ending and you didn't pay attention to any of the teachers at all. You were feeling a bit down. You felt like you were losing your second family aka your students. You loved children. Not like a e or anything. But you loved the way they think and how cute they were. Some of your students were 3 years younger than you but you still thought they were super cute. You thought anybody that was younger than you were cute. You didn't know why, but that's your way of thinking. 

*BRING BRING* The last bell of the day rang. That bell interrupted your thoughts. You sighed as you were heading to your locker. You opened your locker and again, found some more love letters and confessions. You took those cards and threw them away as you were in no mood for anything. You quietly slammed the locker door. You were walking the hallways with a pokerfaced expression.

HOYA'S POV:

This whole day, I felt guilty. Guilty that I stole Jieun's job. But why do I feel guilty? Shouldn't I be happy that I took her job? Well I don't know what I'm thinking anymore. I ruffled my hair and laid down on my back.

"Yah! Hoya hyung. What's the matter?" Sungyeol asked.

"Aish. Molla" I said and put my hands on my face. I felt that I need to think by myself, so I excused myself from INFINITE. 

While I was walking, I kept having flashbacks about this morning. I felt bad though. I've never made her cry before. I overheard her talking to one of her friends. Yes, I never made her cry before! I swear. We are enemies or anything, but we still kept it cool. We would often fight and compete. That's it. 

I then spotted Jieun walking through the hallways. *Should I apologize?*

*Aish >.< What's the point anyway?* I stopped and didn't do anything. I just walked out of the school, to get ready to teach my new students, or should I say Jieun's students?

YOUR POV:

You walked out to the gate and someone side-hugged you. It was Jiyeon!

"Smile Jieun! We're visiting your students today!" Jiyeon said.

I just faked a smile.

"First, let's go change out of our uniforms and I'll head to your house,araso?" she asked.

I nodded and she walked off. 

"See you later, Jieun!" Jiyeon yelled back and waved.  I just waved back. 

I walked back home and I headed up the stairs. I opened my closet and decided to wear this.  I grabbed an empty cardboard box to fill all my stuff from the dance studio. After what it felt like forever, the doorbell rang. You slung your bag over your shoulder and carried the empty box in your arms. You opened the door and walked out. Jiyeon followed after you.

"You're okay right?" Jiyeon asked as she searched my face for an answer.

"I'm fine" I faked another smile at her. While walking Jiyeon was talking about all this nonsense, while I hadn't had a clue what she was saying.

"Yah! Are you listening?" Jiyeon asked. I was deep in thought.

"Jieun! Jieun-ah!" Jiyeon said and shook me. 

"Huh? What is it?" I asked clueless.

"We're here." Jiyeon said. I looked up at the sign. Indeed, she was right. We were there. I breathed in and let it out. I walked into the lobby. 

"Welcome to Woolim Dance Stu- Jieun?" 

I turned around and I saw Principal Kim staring at me.

"Oh. Annyeonghaesayo, principal kim" I said and bowed at her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just came here to get my things then I'll be gone" I replied.

"Araso, but you have to leave quick, because Hoya-ssi's class will begin soon"

My shoulder's deflated. *She said Hoya-ssi's class.*

"Ne." was all I could say and I headed into the room. I was carrying the box and headed into my- I mean Howon's 'dance classroom'. I saw some of my students there. They all greeted me.

"Annyeong noona! What are we going to learn today?" one of the students asked.

*I guess they didn't know yet* I thought.

"Unni! Look, I practiced on my jerking" another girl said and showed me her jerk. I smiled and then my eyes started to tear up. I will miss the smiles that these children gave me.

I sniffled and wiped my tiny tears with my sleeve.

"Yah! Jieun-ah. Be strong, araso?" Jiyeon whispered and showed me her 'fighting' fist. I nodded. 

"Unni. Don't cry." a 5 year old was hugging my leg. I went down to her level and smiled at her. She then had her arms wide open and she hugged me. I hugged her back. She was just so adorable. 

"What's your name, sweetheart?" I asked her.

"Yuni-mida" she said and smiled. I noticed she had an eye smile.

"Are you new?" I asked her.  She nodded.

"Well, I'm the old teacher of this class now. The new teacher comes today. Be good to him, araso?" 

All the children who were dancing and laughing with each other all turned their eyes on me. 

"EH?!" all of them said at the same time. It was quiet and then someone came from the door. It was him. I stood up and looked down. It was Lee Howon and Principal Kim. 

"Kids, I want to introduce you to your new dance teacher, Hoya!" Principal Kim said. 

"BWOH?! WHAT ABOUT NOONA?" one of the little boys said. 

I didn't say a word and looked down.

"Jieun-ssi quit. She will no longer be your dance teacher." Tears were forming in my eyes, but  I held them back. I finally looked up at the children.

"Don't worry about me guys! I know Hoya-ssi will become a better teacher than me! So you all be good, araso? I will come and visit all of you! If I hear any of you misbehave, you aren't getting candy from me next time I visit" I said and smiled at them. 

Yuni came to me and hugged me. Soon the whole class was in a circle hugging me all at once. I smiled and then they released. I wiped my tears.

"Well I better get my things" I said and started to pack my things. Jiyeon helped me. She was on the other side of the room while I was in the front.  Class started with warm ups. All I could do was try to stop being sad. It was my fault I quit anyway. 

I was at the loud speakers trying to reach for my framed pictures. I was tiptoeing and someone from behind grabbed them from me. I turned around and saw it was Howon.

"Komawo" I said and took it from him. I put it in the box and headed out for the door. All the kids were saying their goodbyes. I gave them my final goodbye and smile and walked out the door. When I was near the door, I realized I had forgotten my childhood picture of me and Howon. Yes. I had a childhood picture of me and him because even if we were "enemies", I didn't think that way. He was like the brother I had never had always fighting with me. 

"Wait. Jiyeon-ah. Wait here araso? I forgot something" I turned around to go.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Something..." I said and went back to get it. I opened the door and I heard some cries. *What's happening?* I walked in and I witnessed the sight of Howon making one of the kids cry. He looked up from crying and saw me. 

"Noona!" he said and ran up to me. 

"Minhyuk-ah. What happened?" I went to his level and wiped his tears with my thumb.

"Hoya hyung yelled at me for not doing the dance movement correct" he said.

*AISH. I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE A BETTER TEACHER THAN ME! HOW CAN HE MAKE MY STUDENTS CRY?!*

I was beyond furious. Throughout my 4 years of teaching, I have never even made one of my children cry. NEVER. 

I walked to him and slapped him so hard.

"What was that for?" Hoya asked.

"Bwoh? You don't even know what that's for?" I said and smirked.

"Sadly I don't. Now leave my class." he said and crossed his arms.

"That was for making my students cry. and this.." I said and slapped him again, "was for everything you have done in the past. NEVER. AND I MEAN NEVER MAKE MY STUDENTS CRY. EVER" 

I walked out of the room with a furious expression on my face. 

HOYA'S POV:

Jieun left the room. Everyone was staring at the door and then slam. 

"Yah! Oppa. That was the most retarded plan that you came up with" one of the girls told me.

"Now how are we going to get noona back?" one of the boys said and looked down.

"Don't worry. I'll find a way." I said to them. 

Then the little girl that hugged Jieun before class started came up to me.

"Oppa. Gwenchana? Did unni slap too hard?" she asked. I bent down to her level.

"Oppa is hurt." I said and pouted. Then she turned my face and kissed my cheek. 

"Is oppa okay now?" she said.

"Ne. Komawo. Yuni-ah" I said and patted her head.