New Student?

Competition Rivals

Thanks for subscribing(: Thanks for your comments. ^.^ Enjoy~

Since there are links in here, I suggest that you should "Open In a New Tab", so you would have to keep going back and forth if you know what I mean(:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV:

I woke up and I felt really sore all over my body. Maybe I was working a little too hard? Whatever it is it didn't matter because I GOT IN! I got in. I feel like nothing matters right now because I made it! The audition was only two days ago, but I feel like I've won. I'm still overly excited and everyone knows. Even Jiyeon noticed. I called her and she sounded a lot better. 

*FLASHBACK* 

It was Sunday morning and I decided to call Jiyeon. 

"Hey Jiyeon-ah! Are you feeling any better?" I asked all happily.

"Yah. Ji Eun. Why do you sound so happy?" she asked.

"Remember? You'll find out all about it on Monday! So hurry up and get better" I said.

"Arasso. I feel so much better today. I might be able to make it tomorrow" she said.

"That's good. You'll be happy for me once you hear it!" I said.

"Haha. I sure sounds like good news" she says.

"It is! Annyeong. I'm going to practice my performance for Saturday okay? See you tomorrow" I said.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I got ready and waterfall braided your hair since you had lots of time. (This is a waterfall braid. It looks really cute.) When you were satisfied, you went to go get your ironed uniform hanging outside of your closet. You changed into your uniform. You were satisfied and went downstairs to be greeted by my parents. 

"Good Morning Umma, and Appa" I said.

"Good morning, Ji Eun-ah" my parents said. I sat on the counter and ate my breakfast. I finished my breakfast.

"Thanks for the breakfast eomma. I'm going to head to school now. " I said and kissed my parents' cheeks. I walked out the door and skipped happily to school. I was smiling like a kid who just got candy. I looked high on smiling. LOL 

I went to the front gate and I was attacked by Jiyeon. 

"JI EUN!" she said and hugged my super tight.

"Oh. Hey- Ji--yeon-ah. Glad you're back. Please let---go now." I said trying to speak.

"Ha. I'm sorry. Just missed you." she said.

"It's only been three days." I said. Jiyeon didn't come to school on Friday.

"So what's the good news?" she said.

"Well..." I said. I told her everything while walking to class.

"CHINCHAYO? YOU AUDITIONED IN FRONT OF TABLO?" she yelled out loud. Everyone was now staring at us and it was sort of awkward. Everyone knew I was the champion dancer, but I didn't get as much attention as others. I wasn't that popular. But I wasn't a loser either. I was pretty much number one at most things. But besides that, people were now whispering and some had their jaws wide open. 

"SHUSH" I said and covered . Then she returned to her indoor voice.

"Wow. That must have been hard. I can't believe in front of Tablo!" she said squealing.

"Yeah. It was super difficult. I thought I wasn't going to make it out of 50 other groups." I said.

"What are you talking about? Everyone else compared to you dancing and singing can't even beat you" Jiyeon said.

"I know, but you know how nervous I get every competition. The only audition I've been to was for my job. I'm was super ecstatic that I got that job, and it was for something I love." I said.

"Yes, yes I know. But you beat them anyways. Are you free tonight?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yeah maybe. Why?" I asked.

"Want to go out to the club?" she asked.

"Hmm. I guess, I don't really know this week's artist" I said, "I guess it's good to go and ask right?"

"Yeah totally!" she said and the bell rang.

*BRING BRING*

I turned around from facing Jiyeon and faced the front of the class.

"Okay class. Today we're going to be having a new student. And our new student is a boy." Mrs. Cha said.

All the girls in our class was really hyper now even Jiyeon. I didn't care at all and started finger dancing. 

"I wonder if he's hot!" a girl said in our class.

"I wonder if he's a kingka from another school" another girl said.

"It says here that he came back from America." Mrs. Cha said. 

"What's his name?" Jiyeon asked the teacher.

"Uh..." Mrs. Cha said looking down on all her papers and then suddenly the principal comes in.

"Annyeonghaesayo Class A." said the principal.

"Annyeonghaesayo Mr.Kim" we all said in unison.

"As you probably heard, we have a new student today. He goes by the name Lee Howon." our principal said.

Lee Howon? Was it the Lee Howon I know? Wait a second. Came back from America? Oh crap. It could be. I finally looked up from my dancing fingers and up at the door.

"Please introduce yourself" the principal said.

The guy claimed to be called Lee Howon took off his hood and all the girls squealed besides ME. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was my childhood enemy. I can't even. OhMyGoodness. What is this. 

"Annyeonghaesayo. I'm Lee Howon, but you can call me Hoya" he said and winked at the girls.

"Okay. I'll be heading out now. Bye kids. Study hard. Fighting" our principal said and did a fighting fist pose. He then exited the classroom.

I sighed. I hope he doesn't recognize me. I can't believe he's back. I thought he would stay in America forever... 

"Okay. Lee Howon. Let's see where we can put you" our teacher said while looking around the room, "Please sit next to Kim Myungsoo in the back" 

He walked through the aisle. He was coming closer. All I could do was panic. I took a book and covered my face with it, hoping he hadn't notice me. He was walking through the aisle and winking at every girl. My face was now scrunched up, why are all guys like this? He was coming closer and closer and I hid my face because I didn't want to see him. 

He sat in the back and I sighed in relief. I put the book down from my face and looked straight at the board.

"Pst. Hey Ji Eun-ah" I heard Jiyeon whisper from behind me.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Don't you think the new guy looks pretty hot?" she said.

"Of course not. Why you think so?" I said.

"Well sort of. But I think Doojoon oppa looks hotter" she said. Of course, I bet that's why we're going to the club. I think Jiyeon likes Doojoon oppa. 

I laughed silently at that. 

*BRING BRING* 

Finally the period ended. I grabbed all my stuff and went to my locker. I opened it and guess what I found? Love letters. I feel like I get more love letters than the real queenkas at my school. Most of our school attends that secret club and they all know me. Mostly guys cheer for me when I start to dance. It makes me feel uncomfortable and happy at the same time. 

I read each and every letter. But I had to say no. I wanted to focus more on my dancing then relationships. Plus, there wasn't really a guy that interested me. 

Second period, I didn't want to head to class so I decided to ditch. I walked outside and danced in this room no one goes into. It was creepy, but it seems like some people actually hung out here.

I decided to practice my dancing. I stopped dancing and I heard clapping. I turned to where the clapping came from.

"Oh. Hi Baek Hyun" I said and waved.

"Hey Ji Eun. Nice dancing. What are you doing here and not in class?" he asked.

"I should be asking the same question right?" I asked.

He laughed. 

"I didn't want to go to class...You?" he said.

"Same." I said.

"Let's just hang out here then." he said.

"Alright. Is this your hangout spot with the other kingkas?" I asked.

"Pretty much. How did you even find this place?" he asked.

"No one was in it...so I just came in here." I said.

The whole class time, we were talking about random stuff until the next bell rang. The rest of the periods were boring and I just wanted to go to the club.

Finally class ended and I went home.

"Hey Ji Eun-ah?" Jiyeon called me.

"Yeah?" I responded back.

"Remember 4PM, we're heading to the club, arasso?" she said.

"Sure! I'm just going to finish up some homework and take a quick shower. See ya later" I said.

"Kay. I'll meet at your house at 4PM. Bye!" she said and finished the call.

Around 3PM, I finished all my homework since it was super easy. Of course it was easy, I'm smart :D

I went to go take a shower and washed my hair. After I finished, I got out of the shower and changed into a cute outfit. I wore some hightop sneakers to go along with it. I also decided to curl my hair to make it look cute. I guess I'm that type of person to dress and impress(: 

I looked at the clock, it was 3:50PM. Jiyeon was going to be here in 10 minutes. I quickly gathered all my stuff and headed downstairs to wait for her.