Too many worries...

Competition Rivals

YOUR POV:

The next morning I headed to class and sat down. I began to open my books and tried to review over everything. But then I started to think about something unrelated to school. I was still worried about this whole Howon vs. Ji Eun thing. We haven't competed for 4 years already. Why do it again? Because he came back? I don't want to compete anymore. Well not compete against him at least. 

My arm was supported my head while my hand was faced upwards. I was pouting now and I gave a long sigh.

"What's with the long sigh?" I heard someone speak and looked up. 

"Oh. nothing" I said.

"Oh please. We known each other since middle school. I think I would know if something was bothering you" Jiyeon said.

"Oh right." I said and looked down.

"What's wrong?" she asked and brought a chair next to me.

"I'm not sure. I'm sort of more worried than usual about the dance-off this week" I responded a little down.

"Wae? What's there to worry about it?" she asked.

"Lee Howon." I said, and hit my head on the table.

"Lee Howon. Lee Howon? The new kid?" she said.

"Yes. Him." I said.

"Why?He's new. How can you---oh wait. You like him already?" she said and nudged me.

BWOH?! My eyes widened and I looked at her.

"ANNI. ANNI. It's not like that!" I said and everyone looked towards me...I looked at my surroundings and sheepishly looked down. 

"Then what is it?" she asked.

"Well you see. I've known him since we were 7 years old. And he moved away during middle school and that's when I met you. I thought he wouldn't come back but he showed up at our school yesterday" I said and sighed.

"What's wrong with that?" she said.

"Well..." I paused and continued," we were enemies the day we met. We competed in everything. And now he's back, what do you think he'll do?"

"Oh what you're saying is, he's going against you in the dance off?" she asked.

I just nodded and cupped my face with my hands. 

"This is going to be terrible. I don't EVER want to have to compete against him again and he suddenly comes back. After he left, dancing was my EVERYTHING. I didn't go out with friends alot besides you, and I taught classes. I even rejected confessions so I can focus on my dancing." I said.

"There there. It's okay." Jiyeon patted my back, "Just do your best out there, arasso? Ji Eun FIGHTING~!" 

I put my hands down and hugged her.

"Thanks Jiyeon! I know I can count on you" I said.

"Say, you want to hang out today?" she asked.

"No can do. I have a class to teach. You wanna come?" I asked her.

"Hmm. I'll come next time." she said.

"Ne." I said and smiled.

"See? You look better when you smile." she said.

"Komawo, Jiyeon-ah. You're such a good friend" I said.

"Psh. I know I am" she said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter. I wanted you guys to read something at least. And I thought that if I shorten each chapter, it would be longer. :D

Thanks for all your comments. I'm trying my best to update. It's my Thanksgiving break but my teachers are heads D: They are giving me so much homework and projects QQ 

I'll update as soon as possible~ Thanks for supporting me♥

Subscribe. Comment. Enjoy~