Noona, you're pretty!

Competition Rivals

YOUR POV:

After I stormed out of the dance studio, Jiyeon followed behind.

"Yah! Jieun-ah! Gwenchana? What happened?" Jiyeon said. 

"That stupid jerk made one of my students cry!" I yelled and stormed away. 

"Yah! Jieun-ah! Not so fast! I'm holding your stuff!" 

I stopped and looked back. I saw Jiyeon struggling. It was so hilarious that I started chuckling.

"Yah! What's so funny? This is your stuff, yenno!" 

"Oh Right. Miahne, Jiyeon-ah" I said and grabbed the box from her.

"It's okay. So where should we go?" Jiyeon asked.

"I don't know, you decide"

"Let's....go to the DANCE CLUB!" Jiyeon jumped in excitement.

"Wae?So you can see your beloved, Doojoon oppa?" I asked her.

"Anni." she said while blushing.

"Ha. Right Jiyeon. If you won't tell me I'm not going" I sang while walking the other way.

"YAH YAH! Fine. I want to see Doojoon oppa." she said while looking down so she can hide her blushing face.

"Araso. Araso. But won't I be the third wheel?"

"Of course not Jieun! You know that I adore you♡" 

"Araso. I get it. Kaja" 

We began walking and decided we should stop by an ice cream shop first. You walked in and sat down with Jiyeon at a window seat.With the menu in your hands, you ordered at Supreme Strawberry Sorbet with some white yogurt chips as a topping. Since it was supreme, you and Jiyeon decided to share. You laughed at some jokes with Jiyeon until suddenly, the cutest little boy comes over and sits on your lap.

"Noona, you're pretty!" the little boy says.

"Yah, Jongshin! Don't mess with them" a guy says.

"Baek Hyun?" I asked him.

"Oh Annyeong Jieun..and Jiyeon" he said.

"Hyung, don't you think noona is pretty?" 

I stared at the little boy and made my way up to Baek Hyun's eyes.He was red and nervous that he had to look away. I giggled slightly. 

"Uh-um.. Noona is very pretty. Now, Jongshin, we better get back now." he said grabbing onto the little boy's wrist.

"Anni! I'm going to stay here with pretty noona." the little boy struggled out of his grip and hugged me.

"Aww. Baek Hyun. Who is he? He's so adorable." I asked him.

"He's my 5 year old cousin and he just came to town. I'm suppose to babysit him" Baek Hyun said. 

"Chincha?" I pulled him out of the hug. "Do you want to come with noona today?" 

He nodded eagerly. I smiled at that. 

"Well, Baek Hyun? Do you two want to come to the dance club with us?" (Note: The dance club is only open on the days they have the dance competitions. It's not really a club with a restricted age to get in)

"Well, sure, if it's alright with you guys." he said while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yay! I get to hang out with two pretty noonas!" Jongshin raised his arms in victory. At that time, our ice cream came. The waitress came over. 

"Here's your Supreme Strawberry Sorbet!" the waitress said.

"Kamsanmida" you said. She bowed and headed her way to the kitchen. Baek Hyun pulled a chair from another table and put his chair in between you and Jiyeon, while Jongshin stayed in your lap.You then took the spoon,got a good scoop, and fed Jongshin.

"Jongshin, say ahhh!" you asked him while you had another spoonful of ice cream in your hand.

"Ahhh" he said and you put the spoon in his mouth.  He ate it happily and you could see his eyesmile. *Aigoo, so cute.*

After eating your ice-cream, you all headed out. Jongshin got off your lap and you stood up. He then grabbed your hand and grabbed Baek Hyun's hand. So now he was holding both of your hands swinging them around. You looked up at Baek Hyun and smiled. He smiled back at you. Both of you then kept walking while Jiyeon was fast walking away from us.

"YAH! JIYEON-AH! Wait up will you? Doojoon oppa is not going to leave, you know!" you screamed at her while she was 7 feet away from you guys.

"Miahne. But I'll meet you guys there, araso? " she said and took off. *Aish. That Jiyeon*

"Noona, where are you taking me?" Jongshin asked while he looked up. You bent to his level.

"We're going to a cool place, araso? Did you know noona's a dancer?" you asked him.

"Chincha? I want to see noona dance."

"Araso. Kaja" you got up and held his hand again. You all walked. While you were walking, it was really quiet. Jongshin would tell random stories, while you were smiling. But you noticed that Baek Hyun kept glancing your way. So that's when you decided to look back at him to see if he really was. 

You looked at him, and he looked away. *Ah. So I was correct. But why does he keep looking my way?* You chuckled slightly and looked down to hide your blushing face. 

Finally, three of you made it. You all walked in and you carried Jongshin in your arms while his arms were around your neck. 

"Wow. Hyung, this place is so pretty! Look at all those lights and is that a DJ stand?" he asked while pointing. You laughed a little. He seemed like he has just seen something for the first time. 

"Ne. Let's go walk over to the DJ stand araso?" you asked him and he nodded. 

"Annyeong Doojoon oppa, and ditcher!" you scoffed at Jiyeon.

"Miahne." Jiyeon said.

"Oh annyeong, Jieun." Doojoon said," who are these people?"

"Oh. This is Baek Hyun and his little cousin, Jongshin" you said while pointing to the two of them,"and, Baek Hyun, and Jongshin meet my cousin's friend, Doojoon."

Doojoon shook hands with Baek Hyun and ruffled Jongshin's hair.

"It's an honor to meet you" Baek Hyun said, "I'm a huge fan of B2ST"

"Oh thank you. " Doojoon said.

"Oh, oppa, I'm going to be using one of the dance rooms, araso?" you asked him.

"Araso. Oh! And the competition rules changed! There's going to be a competition once every month."

"Chincha? Oppa" you asked. He nodded.

"THAT MEANS I HAVE MORE TIME TO PRACTICE SO I CAN BEAT THAT GUY!" you said and raised your hands in victory!

"C'mon Jongshin. You coming, Baek Hyun?" you asked.

"Um. I'm just hang out here."

"Araso. Let's go Jongshin!"

You took his hand and you headed to one of the dance rooms, but to your surprise someone was already occupying the dance room. You heard the loud booming music from outside and just had to check out who this could be. You opened the door and suddenly became all angry...