New Dance Teacher?

Competition Rivals

Due to the words, Jiyeon gave me today, I wasn't that worried anymore. I just decided to stop thinking too much about it and continue my day. School was finally over. I headed over to my locker. I opened it and put all my things in. I heard many girls whispering and screaming.

"OMO.OMO. It's INFINITE!" one girl said.

"Looks like there's a new member!" another said.

*A new member?* I stopped and looked to my right. There I see 7 guys walking through the hallway. Then I saw someone really familiar. I squinted my eyes. 

"Lee Howon?" I whispered. He caught me squinting my eyes, so I looked away and put the rest of my things away. After that I decided to leave the whole crowd of screaming girls. I was walking and then...

"Song Ji Eun." I stopped walking. Everyone was now whispering. I turned around and it was Howon who called my name.

"Lee Howon." I said with my arms crossed.

"You two know each other?" Sunggyu asked. I looked at him then looked back at Howon. 

"Yup." Howon responded. All eyes were set on me now. 

"What do you want, Howon-ssi?" I asked.

"First of all, call me Hoya. Second. I'm going to break your 4 year record at this week's dance off" he said. 

Everyone was whispering and gasping. I heard some saying it was impossible. I chuckled and went back to my serious face.

"What makes you think you can beat me?" I said.

"Oh well, I don't know. We've been at this battle since we were 7. I was always the one winning." he said. 

"What? How do you know Ji Eun? You're new at this school" Sungyeol said. 

He smirked.

"I've known her since we were 7 years old. Never friends. Enemies going against each other" Howon said.

"Enough talk. You're not going to beat me this time and I mean it." I said and walked away. 

I was almost walking out of the gates when Jiyeon approached me. She was standing in front of me shocked.

"Yah. Jieun-ah! I can't believe you spoke to the kingkas like that" she said.

"What's wrong with it? They're human beings like us" I said and continued my way. 

"But still! You can get bullied" she said.

"Please. I'm a queenka remember?" I said.

"Yeah, but you're the nice queenka. I dont think you'll be doing things bad to them" she said.

"I know, I know. I'll just ignore them." I said. 

"Arasso. See you tomorrow Jieun!" she said.

"Annyeong Jiyeon-ah!" I said and waved back. 

I was walking home and someone put their hands over my eyes. I put my hands over the pair of hands.

"Who is it?" I asked a little frightened.

"Guess who?" the guy asked. His voice sounds awfully familiar. It sounded like-

"Baek Hyun-ssi?" I asked.

"Annyeong Jieun! But since I'm older than you, shouldn't you call me oppa?" he asked.

I laughed a little. 

"I don't want to" I said and continued walking. 

"Fine then. Want me to walk you home?" he asked while catching up to me.

"Anni. Gwenchana. You probably have lots of things to do. I don't think you would want to walk with me" I rambled.

"But I want to." he said and walked in front me. I stopped and stared at him.

"Coming?" he asked. I caught up with him and started walking. I didn't look at him but I noticed he was glancing at me a lot. I looked at him and he looked away. I smiled at that. The whole walk was quick and silent. 

"Thanks for walking me home, oppa" I said and quickly went inside my house and closed the door.

*She called me oppa* Baek Hyun thought and smiled before leaving. 

I looked out the window and saw him leaving.  I smiled.

I ate a quick snack and finished my homework. It was already 5PM. I must head to the dance studio. I got my duffelbag with my towel,shoes, extra clothes, etc. I tied my hair and changed into my dancing sweats and a tank top. I wore a jacket over me and headed out the door.

I walked to my workplace, 'Seoul Dance School'. I arrived and went into our my 'classroom'. Some of the kids were already there.

"Annyeong Unni." some of the girls greeted me.

"Annyeong, noona" the boys greeted me. 

"Annyeong boys and girls. Shall we start class?" I asked. They nodded and stood at their positions. 

"Let's start on those warmups." I said and lead the class into doing our leg warmups as well as our arm warmups. 

I turned around so I can monitor. Once the kids were done, I made them practice to the dance I taught them from last month. I was monitoring each student's steps. I went to go help some of the students when the principal of the dance school walked into our room. Everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Teacher Song. May I please speak to you for a moment?" she asked. 

"Ne. Kids, please keep dancing" I said to them and followed the principal out. 

"Is there something wrong, Principal Kim?" I asked her.

"Anniyo. There's going to be a new dance teacher. And I want him to be assistant teacher in your class" she said.

"New teacher? Who is he?" I asked.

"He's sitting in the lobby. Kaja." she said. We walked down the many dance rooms and finally we were at the studio's lobby.

"Jieun-ssi. This is Hoya-ssi" she said. My eyes and his eyes widened at the same time.

"YOU!" we both said and pointed at each other.

"You guys know each other?" the principal said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"What are YOU doing here?" he asked me.

"I'm a teacher here." I told him, "so what are you doing here?"

"Haven't you heard yet? I'm the new dance teacher" he said.

"BWOH?! Miahne, Principal Kim, but there is NO WAY I'm letting him be assistant teacher for MY class." I said and walked back into my  classroom. I was furious. First he came back. Second, he's going to compete me during the dance-off, and now he wants to take over my class? 

Why did he have to come back in the first place?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update! ^.^ Been busy D: 

Sorry if it's pretty boring! 

Subscribe. Comment. Enjoy(: