I Believe You

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview..

Joohyun just gripped the door handle tightly. Her heart is like shattered when she heard Yonghwa talked with Hyena in the music room. Yes, she knows very well that voice is Hyena’s voice. But she couldn’t hear clearly what they were talking about. She releasing her hand on the door handle, her eyes glazed. Then she chose to go.

She walked slowly. Her eyes were filled with tears.  She couldn’t hold the tears again. And this time the tears were dripping down her cheeks. She doesn’t care about the people around her. She just wants to meet Manse and hugged him tightly.

‘God.. Will happen again? Whether Yonghwa will falter? If that so, give me more strength, God.. I don’t want to be a weak mother for my baby..' then she wiped her tears on her cheeks.

 

Chapter 20

Music Room

Yonghwa seen was tuning his guitar which has long been left in the music room. He is just alone. He looked so serious when Hyena into the music room without knocking first.

"Yong.." Hyena called softly as she walked toward him who sits in the corner.

"Hyena..??" Yonghwa was stunned when he saw her figure who already in front of him.

She is sitting on a bench beside him. He still stunned look Hyena who had sat next to him, his eyes staring at her face sharply. She looks into his eyes. They just stared at each other without a word out of their mouth.

"Yong.. How are you?" Hyena speaks first. She was still staring at his face whose looks bowed his head. As if he didn’t want to see her face.

"I’m fine." He answered briefly.

"I came back to Seoul just for you, Yong." Hyena is trying to hold his hands but he refused.

"I told you. I love my wife, and now I already have a son. I love them. Once again, I love them! Don’t disturb us anymore!” He stood up and put his guitar on the table. Then he picked up his bag and ready to out of the room.

"Yonghwa!! You just love me. You don’t love HER!! You're with her because you have no other choice, because you have a child with her. You’re with her just because she was the mother of your child, JUST IT! RIGHT?" Hyena is gripping his wrist and hugged him from behind tightly.

"Kang Hyena! Try to understand and accept the situation. I don’t love you. I think when we’re together is not the love. The woman who I love just my wife, Seo Joohyun, nothing else." He releases her hands around his waist, he turned his body and he said firmly while staring at her face.

"It’s impossible!! YOU’RE LIAR!! The woman who you love just me!! Not HER!!" She screamed in his face loudly.

"Actually, this is the most honest words I ever say!" Then he left her alone in the music room.

Saw he leave her alone makes her so angry, she is slamming his guitar which on the table, she looks so annoyed. Not satisfied to slamming his guitar, she is slamming all the stuffs on the table to the floor. She screamed like a crazy woman. His words made her heart burn. Then she went out, leaving the music room was a mess. She slammed the door hardly.

'Jung Yonghwa! You belong to me, and always belong to me!' She muttered as she walked quickly to catch him.

He walked quickly toward the parking lot. He doesn’t want to meet her again. He thought who tells to Hyena that he was in the music room while walking. Who knew him in the music room are Jungshin, Ji Hoo, and Joon. And he knows who told Hyena. His face looks so annoyed when he remembered one name. His ex best friend.

 

Yongseo's apartment

Beep.. beep.. beep.. click..

"Hyun.." Yonghwa into the home, his face looks so tired. He saw the state of the home. Some lights are off.

He arrived home at 11PM. He went to the boutique to help his mother after returning from the campus. A lot of things that’s he should do in the boutique until late night. He looked into their room, he didn’t see his wife there. The bedroom light was off. Then he saw Manse’s room, seen Joohyun was studying on the couch while carrying Manse.

"Hyun.." Yonghwa closed the door and walked toward her. She looked at his face that looks so tired without saying anything.

He is sitting beside her. He took Manse from her hands and carrying his son while kissing his face many times. She still didn’t say anything, she just glancing him. She remembered the incident in the music room at this afternoon. Her heart ached. But she tried hides her hurt and trying to be a mature to deal the problems that they face.

"Have you eaten yet?" Finally she says something.

"Not yet." He’s not strong enough to facing her face any longer. Like there’s the guilt that he felt. He shifted his eyes to Manse’s face.

"I’m not cooking today. I'll make ramyeon for you. Wait a minute." She’s out from Manse’s room. He just quietly let her out. Actually, many things are he wants to tell to his wife, but sees her face that looks sad like that, He can’t.

She just silent as staring at a pot of ramyeon blankly while waiting ramyeon done, Yonghwa followed her into the kitchen as still carrying Manse.

"Hyun.." He called softly. He stood behind her. His voice interrupted her reverie.

"Ah ne. Wait a minute." She said without turning her body.

A few minutes later, ramyeon for him was cooked. She setting up on the dining table complete with kimchi and bacon. He’s sitting at the dining table and gives Manse to her who sitting beside him, accompany him to eat. She tried to smile at her husband. She hides the pain inside her heart.

"Hyun.. Have you eaten yet?" He asked while munching ramyeon that inside his mouth.

"Yes. I ate bread at the bakery where Yoona worked."

Then they are silent. Yonghwa looks just focus to his ramyeon and Joohyun looks just looking at his face and stared his face and Manse’s face alternatively.

"Yong.."

"Hyun.."

They said at the same time.

"You’re talking first." She asked him to say first.

"Hyena had returned to Seoul." He said as he put his chopsticks next the bowl. He looked at her face.

"I knew. I heard you’re talking with her in the music room this afternoon." She said with a trembling voice. She clutched Manse tightly as holds her tears.

He looked surprised. He didn’t think that she can hear him talking with Hyena. He grabbed her right hand and holds it tightly. As if to make her stronger who seen couldn’t hold back her tears anymore.

"Hyun.. It’s all not as you think. I can explain everything."

"I’ll listen to your explanation." She said firmly.

"Hyena did come to see me. I don’t know why she knew that I was in the music room, but the sake of God, Hyun.. I've never been in touch with her again since she returned to Germany at that time. You can understand me, right? You believe me, right?" He holds her hand more tightly.

"Wait a minute. I'll lull Manse first." Then she walked into Manse’s room. He is waiting for her at dinner table. He doesn’t eat his food, suddenly he lost his appetite.

A few minutes later, she’s back to the dinner table, she sat beside him who being bowed, massaging his forehead. Actually she didn’t bear to see his condition who looks so exhausted that night, but she wants to hear what his explanation of the incident in the music room this afternoon.

"You can continue your explanation." She said briefly.

"I really don’t know that she was in the music room. I don’t know why she was in the music room, Hyun. Seo Joohyun.. Believe me. I’ll not betray you, betrayed our marriage, it will not happen. I love you. Even I love you so much. Trust me." He said in a voice that sounded like pleading. His face looked frustrated. He afraid of she didn’t trust him and she didn’t believe him.

She looked into his eyes whose staring at her. She tried not to cry in front of him, she wants to look tough and not childish anymore like earlier, she realized that she has been behaving like a child and like a fool lately. He continued to holds her hands and look into her eyes. He wants her know that everything he said was true.

"Yong.. I'm sorry. I have acted like a fool and childish lately. I shouldn’t be angry with you. I should have to trust you. I'm sorry, Yong.." She hugged him tightly. She cried on his chest. He also embraced her tightly as if he wanted to calm his wife.

"It’s okay. I understand how your feeling. I understand why you can feel insecure. The important thing is you trust me now. That's all I need." He is her hair and occasional kissed her forehead.

"Are you not angry with me?" She raised her head to see his face.

"No. I'm not angry with you. I understand why you behave like this to me. You’re so jealous, right?" He smiled at her and kissed her forehead again.

"I felt really like a fool now.. I’m angry with you without the reason. Even I didn’t trust you. I'm stupid!  Mianhe, Yong.." She hugged him again, and this time more tightly.

"It's okay, Hyun.. The important thing is we have to trust each other. We can face all the problems if we trust each other and understand each other."

"Eeiii .. Why are you become a wise man? Uh? Where’s my bad boy?" She said jokingly.

"Hahaha.. Because I’m a father now, I want to be a good example for Manse."

She just smiled. He cupped her face and pecked her lips. They looked at each other and then he move forward to kiss her lips. They kissed tenderly. He lifted up her body to sit on his lap. They kissed so long. Seemed like they want to wipes their grief and misunderstanding between them lately.

"My nampyeon.. I love you. I love you so much." She pecked his lips.

"I really love you, My queen.." He kissed her again, and this tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter