She's back!

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

At  7AM

Today Yonghwa woke up so early. He looks so handsome. With a blue shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows , a gray jeans, blue Nike sneaker with glow in the dark theme, his favorite.

Yonghwa waiting in the Coffee Shop. He had spent iced americano.

Incheon Airport looks very crowded. yonghwa occasionally look his watches. He was nervous. Then he left the Coffee Shop. And chose to wait outside of the Coffee Shop.

He saw the arrival of the information board. He watched the plane from Germany already landed 10 minutes ago. his heart pounding. He’s getting nervous. He opened his sunglasses and put into his shirt pocket.

He waited Hyena patiently. 25 minutes later Yonghwa saw the tall female figure. Wearing a black jeans, a black coat, a white tank top inside, and white sneakers. her hair in random pigtails. Hyena looks more beautiful than before. Yonghwa thought. Yonghwa saw hyena walked closer towards him, he couldn’t remove his eyes from Hyena.

"YONG !!!! I miss you so much... " Hyena ran and hugged Yonghwa and the last she kissed him. Pecked his lips repeatly. Yonghwa was silent. Don’t reply to kiss Hyena

"Yongie...why are you silent? if you’re not happy that I'm back? " Asked Hyena look at Yonghwa is only silence.

"Yes, I’m happy. So happy. How could I not be happy to see you back... " Yonghwa smiled. he Forced a lot to smile at Hyena.

"I know you are not happy because I'm back just for one week, right?" Hyena tease Yonghwa.

"You really know me. You can read my mind." Yonghwa tried to hide his true feelings.

"I know, because we’re the real soulmate." Hyena smiled sweetly. Yonghwa just give Hyena a bitter smile.

Yonghwa and Hyena walked toward the car. Hyena holding Yonghwa’s hands tightly. Yonghwa brought her suitcases. Hyena looks very happy met Yonghwa. Yonghwa also feel the same way. He should. But there’re other things he was thinking. His wife feelings.

"Yong...I want to come to your home first, I wanted to see your father.  How was his condition? Better?" Said Hyena while put on safety belt.

"His condition has getting better. So much. He must only took control his health once a week. " Yonghwa replied.

"I wanted to see your mother and father, and Mirae as well. I have a gift for them." Hyena looks so happy. The smile didn’t disappear from her lips

Yonghwa feel uncomfortable. He knows if Si Hoo is still angry with him.

‘What if Appa tell the truth to hyena?’ He thought.

"Don’t you want to back to your home first?" Asked Yonghwa hope if hyena would return to her home.

"Ani.. I’ll spend this day with you and your family. I really miss you and your family.. " Answered hyena increasingly making Yonghwa panic.

Along the way Hyena looks enthusiastically telling her life experiences during in Germany. How she underwent lecture about the condition of the campus, how are boarding, and how she learned. Hyena look not tired to tell all to her boyfriend.

Yonghwa only hear and respond to her story with occasional laughed or nodded his head. Yonghwa only think of what would happen later at his home.

 

Si Hoo's home...

Yonghwa entered his home and Hyena followed at the back. Min Ah and Si Hoo were watching tv together  when they come. Yonghwa asked Hyena to sit in the living room and Yonghwa walked toward the tv room.

"Appa..eomma.. Hyena in the living room. She wants to meet you both." Yonghwa look at his father nervous.

Min Ah and Si Hoo walked into the living room. Yonghwa followed from behind. Hyena who saw Si Hoo and Min Ah walked toward her, get up from her seat and bowed. Hyena smiled sweetly. Then Hyena approached Min Ah and hugged him.

"Imo.. samchon ..How are you?"

"We are healthy. Very healthy" Answer Si Hoo briefly. Yonghwa who was sitting right next to Hyena know if his father is still angry with him.

"How are you? How was your life in Germany? "Asked Min Ah liquefy the atmosphere.

Hyena tell her life during in Germany to Min Ah and also Si Hoo. Only Min Ah is seen to respond her story. Not with Si Hoo.

Yonghwa little surprised because Si Hoo and Min Ah didn’t tell to Hyena about Joohyun especially about his marriage. Si Hoo and Min Ah as seen helping Yonghwa to cover everything.

Flash Back

Already at 12 AM. Si Hoo still couldn’t sleep yet. He chose to sat in his study room. He thought of what was said by Yonghwa and Joohyun before. Remember it made him so angry. Even very angry.

Si Hoo saw his handphone vibrate. There's a call from Joohyun. Si Hoo pick up.

"Appa ...." Joohyun said quietly.

"What?" Asked Si Hoo coldly.

"Please help Yonghwa. I beg you. For anything. If you want to get angry, you can get angry at me. But please help Yonghwa to cover our wedding. I beg, appa .. " Joohyun spoke with a voice that trembling. She tried to hold back tears.

"Hyena need to know the real situation." Said Si Hoo.

"She'll know later, when the time is right. Appa.... " Joohyun begged.

"When? when you're both divorced?" Said Si Hoo make Joohyun shocked.

Si Hoo seemed to know what was going to happen. And Si Hoo seemed to know if there’s marriage agreement between her and Yonghwa.

"That will not happen, appa...." Joohyun lied.

"I know, Yonghwa not register your marriage yet in the civil registration. You've been preparing for this all to divorced, right? When your child is born, you both will be divorced, right? " Said Si Hoo increasingly making Joohyun shocked.

"Appa..I beg..I beg you...Don’t say anything to Hyena, I beg you... " the sound of her sobs make Si Hoo’s heart hurt.

"I don’t promise .." Si Hoo hanging up call from Joohyun.

End Flash back

Si Hoo remembered  his conversation with Joohyun last night. Remembered the way Joohyun cried. That's the reason that make Si Hoo help cover everything to Hyena. He don’t want Joohyun more hurt because his son.

Hyena gave a gift to Min Ah and Si Hoo. Hyena bought a maroon colored bag for Min Ah, the bag is not too big, nice used to go to the party. For Si Hoo, hyena bought a set of pens. And for Mirae, Hyena bought pink colored leather wallet, Mirae's favorite color. Hyena really know her boyfriend’s  family favorite.

After Si Hoo receive gifts from hyena. He went into the study room and say goodbye to Hyena. He reasoned that if he wanted a rest. Min Ah accompany her husband.

"Oh yes, Yong ...I hear from Eunji that you now live in your own apartment. I want to see your apartment...can i? " Hyena persuade. Min Ah who goes the farthest yet from the living room, heard Hyena said.

Yonghwa panic. Even so panic. It’s so sudden. Yonghwa tried as much as possible to resist but hyena kept forcing him. He has given the other options in order for Hyena to meet with her family or her friends first, but Hyena kept insisting to see his apartment.

Yonghwa no other choice. He couldn’t see Hyena angry and sad. Yonghwa tried to send a message to Joohyun, let her know and  tell to Joohyun if he and hyena going to the apartment.  Joohyun should leave their apartment soon. But Joohyun didn’t reply his messages. It would be a problem. Hyena will know the real situation. Yonghwa thought. Yonghwa prepare everything that can happen.

On the way to his apartment, Yonghwa was silent. think about what he would say if there Joohyun at the apartment and Hyena will see his wife. Seeing there’re wedding photo himself and Joohyun hunging on the wall at the apartment.Hyena will see a lot of Joohyun’s stuff. Yonghwa don’t know what explanation would he explained.

Yonghwa's apartment

Yonghwa and Hyena arrived at the apartment. Yonghwa opened the apartment door. Yonghwa was so shocked to see the apartment. No more wedding photo himself with Joohyun hanging on the wall in the living room and tv room. Hyena looked around the apartment.

"Wah...your apartment very neat." Hyena walked into the dining room and saw a refrigerator whose contents are very complete.

Yonghwa follow wherever Hyena walk.

Yonghwa kept wondering. In his mind there’s only Joohyun. Where Joohyun? Why Joohyun seemed to know if Hyena would come. Did Joohyun were tidied all? Where ‘s she hiding all the photos? Yonghwa kept wondering.

Hyena into the Yonghwa’s room. Yonghwa follow from behind. Joohyun completely hide all her stuff. Dressers were clean, no her make up tools. The desk is totally clean no Joohyun’s belongings.

‘Hyun.. where are you...?’ Asked Yonghwa inside his heart.

"Why is there a dresser in your room?" Asked Hyena feel strange.

"Ahh....It Mirae’s.  Previous this is Mirae’s room. " Yonghwa lied smoothly.

"Ah..that's why I feel this room like women's room. I think you often bring another woman into this apartment. Into this room. " Hyena laughed.

Yonghwa sighed. This time Joohyun helped him.

Flash back

After saying goodbye to Yonghwa who will pick Hyena up at  the airport, Joohyun just reading the novel after finishing breakfast and tidy up the room. Today she’s no class. Joohyun asleep after reading novel. Joohyun woke up when the phone next to her head is ringing.

Min Ah Eomma calling ...

"Eomma ...what’s up?" Asked Joohyun quickly pick the call from Min Ah up.

"Whether you're in the apartment?"

"Yes. Why?? "

"Yonghwa and hyena will be there. Better you leave now. " Said Min Ah. Joohyun shocked.

Joohyun shocked to hear Min Ah said. Once finished talking to Min Ah. Joohyun rushed getting ready to go from the apartment. Instantly she remembered with all her stuffs. She ran out of the room, took all their wedding photos which displayed neatly on the wall. Joohyun also put the milk cans in the cupboard in the dining room. Put in the cabinet and lock the cabinet. And bring the keys.

Joohyun back into the room. She quickly took the suitcase, put the clothes in random, includes all make up tools on her dressing table. She put all the books in her desk into the closet, and lock it. And Joohyun bring all the key.

Joohyun felt all she had to hide. She pulled the suitcase. Out of the apartment.

End flash back

Finally after dinner Hyena asked to back to her home. Yonghwa deliver Hyena to home. Hyena looks tired.

After Hyena out of his car, Yonghwa took his handphone from his pocket. Yonghwa call Joohyun. But her handphone was not active.

Yonghwa decided going to Yoona’s apartment.

Joohyun definitely there. He thought.

 

Yoona's apartment

Yonghwa pressed the bell repeatedly.

Yoona out with clothes still neat. It seems Yoona just got home from work.

"I want to meet with my wife..." Yonghwa breaks into the apartment.

"Hyun? She’s not here. I just got home from work. What’s wrong? Do Hyun not home yet?"

"Hyun is not here?" Asked Yonghwa confused.

"No...is there a problem?" Asked Yoona look so calm.

"Long story. Now where can I find Seo Joohyun? " Yonghwa sound frustrating.

Yoona tried calling all her friends. But no one knows where Joohyun go. Yonghwa explained everything that happened today. Then Yonghwa chose to go home.

After Yonghwa go. Yoona into her room. She saw Joohyun was standing next to the window. See Yonghwa go with his red Ferrari. Joohyun tears trickled one by one.

Joohyun chose not to meet Yonghwa. She didn’t want to Yonghwa see her cry. It would be difficult to Yonghwa. If Yonghwa saw her crying, Yonghwa will increasingly squeeze guilty. And Joohyun don’t want Yonghwa feel like this.

"Hyun..." Yoona rubeed Joohyun backs. Tried to comfort Joohyun.

Joohyun tears dripped and dripped again.

"I lied if I said I don’t sad..." Joohyun wiping her tears.

"If you crying a lot is not good for your health and your baby. If you are sad, your baby will also feel the same feel." Yoona hugged her bestfriend tightly.

Joohyun her belly.

"I know...I will not be sad anymore. Agiya...Mianhe ... " Joohyun finer her belly.

 

Yonghwa's apartment

Yonghwa kept trying to call Jooohyun. But her handphone is still not active. Yonghwa felt like going crazy. Yonghwa almost desperate to call and find where Joohyun go.

Joohyun like disappeared. She went without a message. Without notifying beforehand.

Yonghwa into the room. The rooms were very tidy. Yonghwa sitting at the dressing table was empty. He sat down and bowed his head. There’s a feeling of fear. Afraid if Joohyun no return to him. Don’t go back to this apartment. Yonghwa opened her dresser drawer. He found a large brown envelope. He opened and took a white paper inside. It was their  marriage agreement. Yonghwa as if reminds of what the real purpose he married with Joohyun. Why now he felt like really lost his wife. why his heart ached because of Joohyun left like this. He cried a lot.

 

5 days later...

Until  this day Yonghwa don’t know where Joohyun go.  He has asked all Joohyun’s friends but the answer is still the same. No one knows where Joohyun. Yoona also said the same thing with another.

Yonghwa increasingly frustrated. Hyena accompany Yonghwa at campus everyday. Hyena willing to wait Yonghwa finished his class. Hyena accompany Yonghwa wherever go.

Yonghwa, Ji Hoo, Lee Joon, Jungshin, and also Hyena was walking in the corridor campus. Hyena holding Yonghwa’s hands with a romantic gesture. All eyes of the women who were sitting in the corridor are look at them. They’re whispering and wondering who the woman who was with Yonghwa.

Ji Hoo went to a bunch of women who were talking serious stuff. Ji Hoo was like when he hear news like gossip on campus.

"Are there rumors today?" Asked Ji Hoo approached the women.

"Do you know Joohyun?? Seo Joohyun?? Student of the faculty of journalism? "Asked one of the red-haired woman.

"Yes..I know ..what's wrong with her?" Ji Hoo see Yonghwa who walked behind.

"She was pregnant ...!!! Though she looks innocent but bad and wild behavior she did the opposite." Curly-haired woman answered  Ji Hoo.

"Where did you hear this news….???" Ji Hoo shocked.

"This news has been spread all over the campus." Answeres the woman.

Hearing the words of the red-haired woman, Yonghwa and Hyena stopped their step. They looked at each other. Ji Hoo, Lee Joon, and Jungshin who know all the truth are also surprised. How could become this gossip??? Gossip around the campus.

Yonghwa was silent. He froze. His face was pale. He undock hyena and walking quickly left Hyena and his friends. Lee Joon who know where Yonghwa will go, chasing Yonghwa who walking faster. Hyena just stopped seeing Yonghwa left her.

"I heard Joohyun be mistress of wealthy businessman." Said one of the women from that group were still gossiping.

"But I heard that her mother had a restaurant and guest house is well known." Add one woman to another.

"It doesn’t guarantee, she might need more money for plastic surgery." Add another woman and they’re laughing.

"And to get pregnant. Very embarrassing. "Red-haired woman said.

Hyena are still standing by a bunch of women was heard all the talk. Hyena seemed don’t  bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter