Master of surprise part 1

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview

"Hyun ... you should back to your home now.." Hyo Jin entered her room without knocking first.

"What's wrong?" Joohyun looks panic a bit.

"Yonghwa need you now. Let go home. Me and Jonghyun will take you home." Hyo Jin Also looks panic.

"What's wrong with Yonghwa?? What happened to him??" Stood Joohyun. she is getting panic.

"Let's go to your home now. Palli!" Hyo Jin pulled her hands. Joohyun just had to take her bag, she could not pick up other items.

'Oh my God.. what happened to my husband... ??? Forgive me... I've left him alone Reviews These past few days. Yong .. I'm sorry 'Joohyun tears while walking down the stairs. Hyo Jin holding her hands. Jonghyun was ready in the car.

Chapter 15

"Eomma .. what happened with Yonghwa??" Joohyun asked, she was panic while wearing a seat belt.

Jonghyun drove quickly. Hyo Jin who request it.

"Your mother in law called me. She said that Yonghwa was sick. He had a high fever because there’s an infection in his wounds."

"Infection? his wounds? Yonghwa injured??" Joohyun more confused.

"Min Ah said that there were wounds on his hand, Handling is too late therefore there’re infections on his wounds. That makes him catch a high fever."

"The wounds on his hand??"

"Yonghwa punched the hospital walls repeatedly when he catch you up to the pregnancy class that day. He was angry with himself. His wounds were serious enough, but he just let the wounds. Not treating his wounds properly."

Joohyun instantly felt her body limp. Her eyes filled with tears. Yonghwa didn’t tell her if he was sick.

Since their last meeting, he never visited Joohyun at her home again. He also didn’t call her. Occasionally, he just sent of messages to remind her to eat and rest, but she didn’t reply all his messages. she feels guilty. She knows that he let her alone because he tried to understand her feelings.

She leaned on the car seat. She looked out the window blanky. She realized that she shouldn’t be angry with him like this. This is too much. but she can’t lied to herself that her heart is so hurt because of his words that night.

 

Yongseo's home..

"Yong.. eat first. You need to take your medicine." Min Ah awaken Yonghwa who looks so pale.

He opened his eyes slowly. His body was stiff. His body was so hot. His fever hasn’t descended from last night. Min Ah accompany him patiently.

He already said his problem between Joohyun and him to his mother. Min Ah understood how Yonghwa and also Joohyun feelings. She tried not to take sides anyone. She only give the good advice to her son.

Yonghwa opened his eyes trying to sit up but he felt he was too weak. Min Ah helped him to leaning, she put a pillow in the bed headboard and help him to leaned his body.

He took the bowl of porridge on his bedside table. He ate his porridge slowly.

"Are you feeling better? What about your hand?" Min Ah asked.

"I've felt better. My hands still hurt a bit." He put the bowl on the table and showed his hand to Min Ah.

His hand still looks swollen. The wounds on his hand still looked serious. There’re a fractured bones on his fingers, but thankfully not too serious. Doctor said that the crack oh his bones will recover soon.

He lay down again after taking the medicine. Min Ah replace his bandages with the new bandages. And she let Yonghwa back to sleep.

 

Min Ah heard the door open when she came out of the room. Joohyun already arrived. Joohyun bowed and hugged her.

"Eomma.. I’m sorry.." Joohyun hugged her mother in law tightly.

"What for? You're not wrong, dear..." Min Ah Joohyun’s hair.

"Yonghwa sick because of me.."

"He was sick not because of you, but because of himself. He’s too childish in solving the problem."

Min Ah, Hyo Jin, and Jonghyun sitting in the living room while Joohyun into the room. She opened the door slowly. She saw Yonghwa who was lying on the bed with a pale face and hand was bandaged. she walked slowly, she didn’t want to wake him.

She sat beside him. She just looked at his face. she smoothed his bangs that covered his eyes. She lowered her head and kissed his forehead gently make Yonghwa awakened.

"Hyun.."

"Ne... I woke you up, sorry..." She his cheek.

"Hyun.. forgive me. I beg you… come back to our home."

"Yes. I've been back. I'm sorry I made you think of me continuously. I'm sorry I made you to be like this."

"It's not your fault. It's my own fault." Yonghwa smiled.

She holding his hands and his wounds gently. She kissed his hand.

"Hyun.. I want to take you to somewhere..."

"Where?"

"A secret. Let’s see tomorrow. We'll go tomorrow morning." Yonghwa grinned.

 

In the Morning..

"Buin.. wake up.. it's morning wake up.." Yonghwa whispered gently beside her ear.

She only move forward slightly, she didn’t open her eyes.

"My queen... let's wake up.."

"Yong .. it’s still at 6 AM. It's too early." Joohyun tried to open her eyes and look at the clock on the wall.

"Wake up! I don’t want us to arrive there too late." He pulled hers hands and make her awakened.

"There? where we going to go?"

"I told you. It’s a sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter