I'm Mrs. Jung!

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll marry you"  Yonghwa said broke the silence that night. Joohyun heart stopped for a moment to hear. His hands were clenched tightly.

"I'll talk with to my mother and your mother." Yonghwa Add to stare blankly at the floor.

"But..i wish there was an agreement between us" Yonghwa make Joohyun shocked.

"agreement? What ....?" Asked Joohyun softly.

"Give me time to think. After that we will meet with the mother and your mother. " Yonghwa then went back to the room leaving Joohyun sitting alone.

'I hope the decision that i took is  the right decision .......’  said Joohyun inside her heart.

 

Chapter 2

Royal Seoul Hospital

Si Hoo’s condition still hasn’t better. His blood pressure is still not normal. His heartbeat was weak. And he was still unconscious. Doctors recommend that Si Hoo in intensive care in the ICU again. And the family agreed.

Min ah faithfully next to Si Hoo. Even she didnt remove her hands away from Si Hoo’s hands. Her heart continued to pray. The tears didnt stop flowing. She looked at Si Hoo’s face, a husband who has been married her for 25 years.

Without realizing it, Yonghwa already behind her. Gently her shoulder.

"Eomma...there are things that i want to talk with you."

They both walked out of the room leaving Si Hoo himself. They chose to speak at the hospital’s canteen. Yonghwa ordered black coffee and green tea for Min Ah. Then Yonghwa walked towards Min Ah were already seated. Min Ah looks pale and her  eyes were glazed make Yonghwa will doubt what he wanted to say before.

For a moments Yonghwa only drink his black coffee. He was confused how to start the conversation.

"What would you say?" Asked Min Ah broke the silence.

Yonghwa still silent and just holding his cup of coffee. His face looked puzzled. he bit her lower lips. Lips droop to discuss things he wanted to talk to Min Ah.

"What happened, Yong ...?" Asked Min Ah again.

"Eomma...I want to get married." Yonghwa said briefly.

"Married .... ?? soon? whether Hyena was pregnant? " Asked Min Ah shocked. Her face looked surprised.

Yonghwa was silent. He was not able to continue his words.

"Yong, Answer me"

"I'm getting married with Joohyun." Yonghwa replied, trying to sound calm.

"Joohyun.... ???" Asked Min Ah more surprised by the words of Yonghwa.

"Yes i will marry with Joohyun."

"Why do you want to marry her? Why so suddenly??"

"I've known Joohyun for 9 years. She has become part of my life anyway. I love her. And i want her to be my wife. " Yonghwa replied, lying.

"How’s Hyena? Eomma know that the woman you loves is Hyena. You may indeed loves Joohyun. But just as a friend. Just as a sister. Tell me what the real the reason? "Min Ah holding Yonghwa’s  hands because she knows if his son is lying.

"But the person i want to be my wife is Joohyun, eomma...."

"What exactly are you planning to do, Yong ...? What is actually happening to you? Whether Joohyun pregnant? " Min Ah looked at Yonghwa who choose to bowing his head than see Min Ah’s eyes.

"Ani. Ani Eomma… Joohyun not pregnant. We've agreed to get married. After appa’s conditin getting better. I'm getting married. " Yonghwa hold his head and spoke in a firm voice.

"Are you absolutely sure? Marriage is a sacred thing. Not to be mocked. We are married for eternity. Not for a while. "

"I am sure. I'm very confident. "Answer Yonghwa looked down and his trembling hands under the table.

Min Ah just see Yonghwa’s face. She was very understanding and knows his son. Yonghwa was hiding something. But she cant do much. She knows his son’s character, if Yonghwa already sure of one thing, he will retain it.

"I'll talk to Hyo Jin imo as soon as possible."

Joohyun's Home

From day to night, Joohyun just laying on her bed. Just like Yonghwa, she was confused how to say about marriage with her mother. Her mother will back from the restaurant soon.  And she had to speak tonight. There is no time anymore. She shouldnt be wasting time. Before Si Hoo’s condition deteriorating or unwanted things happen.

Joohyun ultimately chose to call and discuss this in advance with Jonghyun who was in Ilsan.

Once. Twice. Jonghyun didnt pick his phone up.

Joohyun tried calling Jonghyun again and finally he picked his phone up.

"Hello...Joohyun..what’s up?"

"Oppa...are you busy?" Asked Joohyun carefully.

"No. What’s wrong? Is there you want to say? "

"There is a serious thing that i want to say to you."

"Serious thing? Are you sick? Is mother sick?" Asked Jonghyun panic.

"No, no, not that. Mother is fine. "

"So, what you want to say?"

"I'm getting married." Joohyun make Jonghyun shocked.

"Are you going to get married?? Did i hear? Do you want to get married? As far as i know you dont have a boyfriend. Are you dating secretly behind me?"

"I..i...I'm going to marry with Yonghwa." Answer Joohyun haltingly.

"Yonghwa...?? Jung Yonghwa...??"

"Yes Oppa, I'm going to get married with Yonghwa. as soon as possible. "

"Why so suddenly...? What happened? Why do you want to marry him? "

"We've agreed."

"Eomma will not agree to your marriage. Trust me. " Jonghyun said calmly but make Joohyun sad.

"Therefore, i need you. Go back to Seoul. Help me to talk about this with eomma. "Joohyeon begged her brother.

"Ok. We will talk about it tomorrow. I will be back. "

"Thank you oppa ..."

"De... sleep was soundly. I love you. " Jonghyun said this time very calming to Joohyun.

Joohyun changed her mind to discuss marriage with her mother tonight. She decided to speak tomorrow, waiting for Jonghyun back from Ilsan. She fully understands characteristic  of her mother. She knew that if her mother wouldnt approve of her marriage with Yonghwa.

'Tomorrow will be a tough day'

Joohyun tried to close her eyes. But she cant. She kept thinking how she would talk to her mother. How to start a conversation. What if her mother didnt really approve of her marriage to Yonghwa.

Joohyun trying to be calm. She tried to close her eyes again. She was almost asleep when her handphone was in her bedside table was vibrate. Sign of incoming message.

I’ll be your home and talk about our marriage with your mother tomorrow….how?

Yong

Joohyun sighed. She is seeing again the message. she didnt reply. She put her handphone back on the small table beside her bed.

 

Royal Seoul Hospital

'Joohyun didn’t reply my message'

Yonghwa who sit in front of the room kept checking his handphone. He waited Joohyun reply his message. But no. Then Yonghwa put his handphone into the pocket of his jeans. He slightly lowered his body so that his head can lean back in the chair. His eyes stared at the ceiling.

Yonghwa hope that this decision is the best decision. It's for his father. All he do just for his father. And he knew it would make his himsef sick. Yonghwa feeling so hurt for marrying a woman who he doesnt love. It's all starting to feel heavy to be lived.

He felt tears in his eyes. He remembered Hyena. what will happen with Hyena later. He will make Hyena hurt too.

Yonghwa rose from his seat. Slowly he opened the door of the room. He walked slowly so as not to cause noise that makes Si Hoo disturbed. He sat next to Si Hoo. Then he kissed his father's hand.

"Appa..I'm getting married. In accordance with your wishes." Yonghwa whispered softly right beside Si Hoo’s ears.

"I'm getting married with Joohyun.” Yonghwa made Si Hoo grippied Yonghwa’s hand. Yonghwa shocked. The tears fell.

"I know, you must be happy to hear this. I know you love Joohyun like your own daughter." Yonghwa holding Si Hoo’s hands more closely.

Yonghwa asleep next to Si Hoo as holding Si Hoo’s hands. Unbeknownst Yonghwa, Si Hoo opened his eyes slowly. He realized. He Yonghwa hair with the other hand. He heard all the words of Yonghwa talk to him before. And he was happy. He smiled weakly looking Yonghwa’s face who had fallen asleep.

Joohyun's Home

As usual, in the morning Hyo Jin already getting ready to go to the restaurant. Before leaving, she prepared breakfast for her the one and only her daughter. This morning she cooked vegetable omelet and fruit salad that Joohyeon’s favorite. The food is ready on the dining table, and the kitchen was clean, Hyo Jin hurried away. Take a black bag on the couch and walked toward the door.

"Eomma..can’t you go to a restaurant today?"  Joohyun went down stairs.

"Uh? Why? Are you sick? " Hyo Jin stopped her step.

"Mmmhhh..ani. Jonghyun oppa  will be back today. " Answer Joohyun nervous.

"Ahh....Jinjja?? He didnt tell me before. " Said Hyo Jin bit surprised.

Joohyun slowly down toward Hyo Jin nervously. She lowered her face. Her hands trembling slightly.

"He told me last night." Said Joohyun briefly sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Ahhh..is there a problem with tahat child? So suddenly want to go home.. " Said Hyo Jin sat beside Joohyun.

"He has something to talk with you."

"Jinjja...?? what he wanted to say ?? It seems a serious thing. "

"Just wait for him to arrive at home. Maybe he got home soon. “  Joohyun asnwered with downcast faces still no power to see her mother's face.

"While waiting Jonghyun arrived at home, let's have breakfast first. I've been cooking a vegetable omelet and salad your favorite." Hyo Jin rose from her  seat and walked to the dining room.

'Oh, my God...Give me the strength to say everything to Eomma '

"Seo Joohyun ... !!" shouted Hyo Jin from the dining room.

"Yes Eomma..I come.."

Parking Lot

It has been more than half an hour Yonghwa has arrived at the parking lot Joohyun’s apartrment and also his parents’s apartment. He just bowed limply and closed his eyes. Occasionally he holds wheel tightly. He didnt stop thinking about everything. Devise a “crazy” plan. Thinking about what he should say to Joohyun’s mother, think about the condition of his father, thinking about how later after they were married. All thoughts will become one in his head. And made his headache. And in the end he ruffled his hair.

'You are Jung Yonghwa, you can do well! "Yonghwa gave impetus to himself.

In the end he decided to get out of his car. Before he got out of the car, he saw his face in the mirror, he straighten his hair, look at his face. He also straighten his shirt. That day Yonghwa chose formal style but still looks casual. Today he wore a blue plaid shirt, with two buttons on that opened and wore a white shirt insinde, he also wore blue jeans but not torn jeans as he used to wear when going to campus, and white sneakers.

Yonghwa finally came out of his red car, by bringing cakes and wre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter