Started from Sydney part 2

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Joohyun needs 3 days to get away from Yonghwa. She chose to get away from him even when their honeymoon. Joohyun just walked alone around the beach near they was stay during 3 days. Joohyun didn't know the other place that can be visited in Sydney because of this is the first time she visited Sydney. She just saw the people who are being the surf and sat on the beach while abstracteded. finally she realized that her attitude was too selfish to yonghwa that night. She wasn't supposed to force Yonghwa to say love to her. However Yonghwa being dilemma. Yonghwa felt that all happened so fast. He needs some time to forget Hyena and erase his love for Hyena.

Joohyun understood how he was feeling. She doesn’t want to impose what her wants to Yonghwa anymore. She doesn’t want to be selfish.

Yonghwa wasn't bothered when Joohyun chose to take a walk on the beach alone. Yonghwa just stay in the hotel room. Yonghwa chose to slept on the sofa in the tv room at night because of he knew if Joohyun still uncomfortable when he be nearby. Yonghwa tried to understood how she was feeling. But he couldn’t impose his own feelings. Yonghwa still can't understand how his feelings to Joohyun.

They didn’t speak during 3 days. They only speak when the situation requires them to speak to each other. this is all not supposed to happen. They're should enjoying their honeymoon. But they didn’t do.

Joohyun felt she needs to talk with Yonghwa seriously. Resolve the problem between them immediately. However she didn't want to ruin their honeymoon. They've wasted 3 days to didn’t talk and visiting some interesting places that they’re supposed to visit.

Joohyun approached Yonghwa who was sitting in front of their balcony. He was seen enjoying his morning coffee while looking at the beach. The beach looks so blue and beautiful in this morning. He was looking at the beach blankly.

"Yong...." Joohyun patted him.

Yonghwa relieved from his reverie. He turned his body. He saw her face that looks serious. After 3 days Joohyun finally approached him.

"What’s wrong?"

"Forgive me."

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry because I was too selfish. Always impose what I want to you. Always asked you to do something that I want. I'm sorry for what happened on the beach that night." Joohyun moved to stand up in front of him.

"Hyun.. you don’t need to apologize. You’re not wrong at all. You're entitled to asked and impose anything from me, BECAUSE I’M YOUR HUSBAND. I just didn’t understand what do you want. I should be apologize to you." Yonghwa grabbed her hands and held it tightly.

Joohyun saw his face. There was feeling guilty when she heard Yonghwa said like that. Her heart was heavy. Yonghwa shouldn’t talk like that. Because of from the beginning of their marriage, she felt she was the only one who is guilty in their marriage. From the beginning Joohyun asked and forced Yonghwa  to marry her.

"From today I will not ask anything from you. I will not ask you to do something that I want, and I will not force you to say you love me." Joohyun trying to be wise. She didn’t want to cry again in front of Yonghwa.

"Hyun.. don’t say like that. You can ask ANYTHING you want from me. Hyun.. stop blaming yourself." Yonghwa pulled her hands. Make Joohyun closer with him.

"I understand if love needs a process. Love needs the time. And you need some time to understand your own feelings. I realized don’t be easy to erase the love for someone who we love so much. You will not be easy to erase your love for Hyena and switched to loved me. I understand Yong....Ah no, I try to understand......."

Yonghwa bowed. Joohyun said is true. Is not easy for him to erase his love for Hyena and switched to loved Joohyun quickly. Although Joohyun is his first love, but somehow Yonghwa felt if his love for Joohyun is already disappeared. Maybe it's still, but he didn’t realized it. It makes Yonghwa dilemma.

"Give me some time." Yonghwa rose from his seat and cupped Joohyun’s face.

"Yes. It's okay.. I understand. I don’t want to make this situation more complicated.." Joohyun still feel uncomfortable being close Yonghwa. But she tried to smile.

"Gomawo, Hyun..."

Joohyun just smiled.

"We can start to enjoy our honeymoon again today. I've made us wasted 3 days.." Joohyun chuckled.

"Really? don’t you need the time to yourself anymore?" Yonghwa .

"ahhh… Enough. I've burned my skin with just walked around the beach everyday. I'm tired..." Joohyun showed her skin on her hands and her face to Yonghwa, like a child.

Yonghwa laughed. Then he hugged her waist, make her big belly sticking with his head. He rubbed her belly gently. He whispered something to his child. Yonghwa kissed her belly occasionally. Joohyun Yonghwa's hair gently.

'If only you love me.... what should I do so that you can love me again like before...?' Joohyun his hair who is eager to kiss her belly repeatedly.

 

Seoul

Coffee Shop

This is a habit that Yonghwa and his friends to gather at the coffee shop. Today Hae Jong, Jungshin, Ji Hoo, and Joon also had a nice chat at the coffee shop. They just knew if Yonghwa were honeymoon in Sydney. Yonghwa doesn’t tell them. They’re very happy because Yonghwa and Joohyun relationship has better. Except Lee Joon. He was only silent  when the others were chatting about Yonghwa. They’re imagine what Yonghwa did with Joohyun and imagine how their first night there, and then they were laughing so hard. Lee Joon still silent. Obviously he was angry. visible from his eyes. Only Jungshin know what Joon imagine.

"I go first.. there’re things I have to work." Lee Joon moved from his seat suddenly and make the others confused.

Joon walked out of the coffee shop. Jungshin ran after Joon.

"Joon, try to forget Seo Joohyun. She was your bestfriend’s wife. Don’t ruin their marriage." Jungshin make Joon stopped to open the car door.

Joon sighed. His breath felt tight lately.

"I don’t ruin their marriage. I make their relationship is better like now instead. So is this called ruin their marriage??!!" Joon feel angry heard Jungshin.

"I understand how you feel... but erase your love for Joohyun. Look for other women."

"Do you know? all women that I love is definitely didn’t loved me and even love Yonghwa. I love Hyena but she loved Yonghwa instead and their dating. Then I loved Joohyun but she became his wife instead. Do you understand my feelings??!!" Joon approached Jungshin and screaming in front Jungshin’s face.

"But it's also not Yonghwa’s fault. Now you can look for another woman. Yonghwa own Joohyun forever." Jungshin trying to be wise.

"Yes I know...I don’t blame Yonghwa. I blame myself. I'm not better than Yonghwa." Joon left Jungshin and get into the car.

Jungshin only seeing Joon’ car is fast disappearing.

Joon feel very angry. He drove in high speed. He couldn’t longer hide his hurt to Yonghwa. He seemed to want to give Yongwa back all the bad that Yonghwa did to two women he had ever loved. But Joon realized that however Yonghwa is his bestfriend. He shouldn’t be bad to Yonghwa.

Handpone ringing interrupted his reverie.

Joon saw the name on the phone screen.

Mirae.

Joon wondered whether he would pick up or not her call momentarily. Joon took a mobile phone at his side. And he pick her call up.

"Joon oppa....." Mirae voice sounded sweet.

"Yes Mirae .. what’s up?"

"Do you have free time today? Mmmhh ... can you accompany me to the bookstore?" Mirae asked cautiously. She was afraid of Joon will reject.

Joon doesn’t answer.

"Joon oppa? If you can’t accompany me today, It’s okay." Mirae disappointed a little.

"I can." Joon answered makes Mirae shocked.

"Really? Thank you, oppa." Mirae sounded very happy.

"I will pick you up. I've been there on the way. I would arrive within 15 minutes at your home" Joon then hung the call up.

 

Si Hoo's home

Mirae pulled out all the best clothes she had. She tried one by one in front of the mirror. All none satisfied her. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked frustrated. She was confused which one clothes shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter