Welcome agiya!

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

8 AM!

Joohyun still asleep under the blanket. She opened her eyes slowly. She looked at the clock on her handphone. She was surprised. Already at 8 AM. Joohyun out of bed in hurry. She smoothed her bed in hurry.

‘I was late for class today. Today I have a test. I'm going to die! I'm not going to get my point from Professor Gong !’ Joohyun ran into the bathroom. Not long after she came out again of the bathroom.

‘I have to prepared breakfast for Yonghwa first!’

Joohyun walked quickly out of the room. Se hurried to the kitchen. She was tied her hair while walking. Joohyun quickly took eggs, sausage from refrigerator and took it to the kitchen. She took the frying pan and turn on the stove.

Joohyun frying sausages and eggs first. occasionally she looked at the clock on the wall. Already at 8:15 AM.

‘I have a class at 9.30 AM. Oh God, I hope professor Gong will late.’ Joohyun prayed silently. But it will not happen because Professor Gong is the right-time-person.

All was ready. Fried eggs and sausage are ready. just waiting for the toast. while waiting for toast, Joohyun make a cup of coffee for yonghwa.

‘Ah all ready !’ Joohyun see the food that has been prepared on the dining table.

‘At 8:25 AM! I should be getting ready to go to campus. Now!’ Joohyun walked quickly toward the study room.

Joohyun opened the door slowly. The lights are still off. Joohyun look at Yonghwa is still sleeping on the couch. Joohyun closed the door back slowly.

Yonghwa no class today. If there are no classes, Yonghwa as usual out of the home around at 10AM or 11AM. If no class, Yonghwa spent to manage one of  Min Ah’s boutique. Min Ah has three boutiques are located in the elite shopping mall in Seoul. And one is located in the Gangnam district. Near from Yonghwa’s apartment. This is boutique managed by Yonghwa.

Joohyun only takes 5 minutes to shower. She chose random clothes. Today she chose a black colored jeans, a gray colored sweater. When Joohyun want to take a sweater, she inadvertently dropped all the pads that she put among of sweaters.

‘Aiissshhh! Why at the time like this!’ Joohyun took pads that littered the floor .

‘Why the pads are still a lot?? If I bought too much?’ Joohyun took the pads on the floor and put in the closet again.

Joohyun look at herself in the mirror. She was combing her long hair. Only Wearing BB cream, face powder and Lip balm. Joohyun felt she was ready. She took the bags, handphone, and the books on the desk. She hurried out of the room.

 

At campus

9:25 AM!

Joohyun rushed to the class. 5 minutes. Professor Gong was renowned as a highly disciplined professor. Arrive on time. And he doesn’t like if there are students coming late at his class.

"Hyun!" Yoona  shouted saw Joohyun with a panting breath in front of the classroom door.

Joohyun sitting beside Yoona. Her legs buckled. She ran from the gate of the campus until classroom.

"Just on time!" Said Joohyun take Yoona’s tumbler on the table. Joohyun spent almost half a bottle of water.

"Why are you often late these days?" Asked Yoona is confused because it was a week Joohyun often late come  to class in the morning.

"I don’t know... I was not able to sleep lately. My stomach was hurts. My back was pain. I felt a little dizzy. Ah, and also nausea in the morning."Answer Joohyun took a note and book in her bag.

"Are not you too tired to work in the bookstore? but the symptoms that you feel  why it’s very similar to the symptoms of people who are pregnant?" Yoona said and laughed.

"Maybe I was too tired.." Said Joohyun try to remember when the last time she got her period. And suddenly she was remember of pads that morning that she dropped.

Professor Gong come. The test began. Joohyun do all the cases seriously. The test only 30 minutes. After the test, Professor Gong explained as normal subjects.

Joohyun felt nausea suddenly. She also felt dizzy. Her eyes were heavy. She asked for permission to leave the classroom. She ran to the toilet. In the toilet she vomited so much. After she vomited, she felt dizzy worsening. Body felt weak. She chose to sit for a moment in front of the toilet.

‘What happened to me actually?’ Joohyun thought.

‘Am I pregnant? I was late got my period. I felt dizzy, nausea and stomachache lately. Am I pregnant? Is it possible?.’ ask Joohyun inside her heart.

Joohyun her belly. Her heart beating fast. She was afraid to know the reality...

 

Yonghwa's Apartment

Yonghwa was busy drawing. Yonghwa like drawing since childhood. Yonghwa is very talented in the arts. Initially he chose art school. But his father forbade. Si Hoo want Yonghwa become a prosecutor. Therefore Yonghwa was forced to choose the law faculty.

Fortunately, Si Hoo is not forbidden Yonghwa to keep drawing, painting, and playing music. If there’s free time, Yonghwa chose to in the study room all day long. Drawing, painting, or even writing songs with his guitar.

Yonghwa looked at his watch. Already at 10 PM. He remembered Joohyun.

‘if she had come home?’ Yonghwa thought.

Yonghwa check the room. The bed was still neat. That means Joohyun hasn’t come home. Yonghwa close door.

Yonghwa heard the sound of the door unlocked. Not long after Joohyun come. Her face was pale. Even very pale. Joohyun walked slowly toward the room.

"Are you sick? You looks so pale." Asked Yonghwa is still in front of the room door.

"I just feel dizzy. It's okay."Joohyun into the room. Yonghwa follow from behind.

Joohyun sitting on the edge of the bed. Joohyun felt dizzy very much. She laying on the bed. With clothes still. Complete with her coat.

Yonghwa sitting on the edge of the bed. Look at Joohyun intently. Then Yonghwa put Joohyun’s bag on the desk. And sat back on the edge of the bed.

"Your face looks very pale. Is it true that you just feel dizzy?" Yonghwa asked softly.

"Yes. I just wanted to sleep. Take a rest. for sure I've had better tomorrow." Answer Joohyun with a weak voice.

"Change your clothes first." Yonghwa help Joohyun sat down and opened her coat.

Yonghwa going to the wardrobe which is near the bathroom. he took Joohyun’s pajamas. Yonghwa saw scattered pads placed in the closet.

‘Ckck...This child has never changed. Stil a mess girl.’ Yonghwa smiled.

"Change your clothes with this.." Yonghwa give her pajamas that had been taken in the closet.

"I'll change clothes in the bathroom." Joohyun walk to the bathroom. but because her legs were limp she fell. Yonghwa quickly grabbed Joohyun body and help Joohyun back to the bed.

Yonghwa help Joohyun to open her sweater slowly. Joohyun cover her chest with hands. She felt ashamed because Yonghwa in front of her. Then Yonghwa help Joohyun wear pajamas. Joohyun increasingly feel dizzy. Her head felt very heavy. Joohyun not realized if Yonghwa already lay down her on bed. Yonghwa slowly opened her black jeans.

Yonghwa’s mind drift.

‘Even I wasn’t remember if that night I saw her body like this. White and smooth. her thighs and legs are very beautiful.’ Oh God, I'm thinking about what!

Yonghwa call back his mind. He put on pants of pajamas for Joohyun. And then Yonghwa closed her body with a blanket. Joohyun already asleep. Yonghwa touched Joohyun’s forehead. Joohyun got a bad fever. The fever is very high.

Yonghwa took medicine from medicine cabinet in the dining room. Yonghwa came into the room with a glass of water and medicine. Yonghwa help Joohyun to sit up and take medicine slowly. Then Joohyun back asleep. all night long yonghwa accompany Joohyun. Holding her hands until Yonghwa fell asleep beside his wife.

 

In the Morning ..

Saturday Morning! ^^

Yonghwa out of the room and was surprised to see Joohyun were preparing breakfast at the dining table. Yonghwa walked over to the dining table. Joohyun don’t realized if there’s Yonghwa who standing behind her.

"Are you feel better?" Asked Yonghwa make Joohyun shocked.

"yes..I feel better." Joohyun turn her body and smiled at Yonghwa. Yonghwa was also smiling.

This morning Joohyun make Yonghwa can’t stop to look at her. With blue flowers dress, ponytail hair, Joohyun looks like a little girl. The little girl who had always accompanied him before. and Yonghwa really like to see Joohyun as a little girl. Like this.

Joohyun and Yonghwa sitting. They just quietly while enjoying their breakfast. Joohyun only eat half of the fried rice that she made himself. She felt nauseous. She ran into the bathroom. she vomited all the food she had eaten.

Yonghwa follow her to the bathroom. Yonghwa stand behind Joohyun who slumped near the closet. Joohyun face looks pale. Joohyun tried to stand up.

"Are you pregnant?" Asked Yonghwa make Joohyun surprised and see his face.

"I don’t think so." Answer Joohyun out of the bathroom. Yonghwa holding her wrist.

"We check your condition at doctor now." Said Yonghwa pulled her hands out of the bathroom. Joohyun try to release Yonghwa’s hands from hers.

"Yong.. I don’t need to go to the doctor. I’m fine. I'm just exhausted." Joohyun release Yonghwa’s hand.

"Do you feel nausea? You feel dizzy and vomiting in the morning. Didn’t this signs of someone pregnant?" Said Yonghwa looked at Joohyun intently.

“I guess I'm not pregnant. Indeed I didn’t got my period around 2 months. But this is normal for me. I used to like this. " Joohyun gives an explanation to Yonghwa.

At the last they fail to go to the doctor.

"You should rest. You don’t work today, right? "

"Yes. But today I had an appointment with eomma to accompany her to shopping." Joohyun answered as he walk into the room

"I'll call eomma. I will say if you're sick. Couldn’t accompany her. " Said Yonghwa took his handphone from his pocket.

"don’t Yong.. if eomma know I was sick. She would worry. Let me accompany her. I'll be home soon. Will not be long." Joohyun stop his finger to find the name of his mother on his handphone.

"Since when did you become a dissident??!! You're sick!!" Yonghwa was angry.

"I'm fine,Yong...I have to accompany eomma. I just don’t want her to worry if she know I was sick." Joohyun ask him.

Yonghwa let Joohyun went with her mother.

Joohyun true. She went not long.

Joohyun just sleep until evening. She doesn’t cook for dinner. Lucky, Yonghwa wasn’t at home. Yonghwa go having fun with his friends. Spend a Saturday night at the club. Yonghwa habit is not changed. Joohyun at home alone. Today is Lee Joon’s birthday. It’s definitely there’s party until the morning.

 

2 days later ...

Joohyun felt her body is getting worse. From morning she felt nausea. Today she decided didn’t work. She tried to ask for permission. Lucky, Mr. Choi give permission. With one requirement that Joohyun must work a full day on Saturday. Joohyun approved.

After class Joohyun going to the pharmacy. She wants to buy reliever nausea. Hopefully there reliever nausea. Her prayer. Because of the nausea she felt increasingly intrusive.

Joohyun past the shelf that contains of pregnancy test. She stopped. took the pregnancy test. Then she put it back. She left the shelves. And then Joohyun back into the shelf. She took three packs of pregnancy test. And walked to the counter. At the last she didn’t buy reliever nausea just pregnancy test.

"Sorry, I want to ask,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter