Can We Live Quietly?

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview..

"We didn’t go home. I’ll bring you to another place."

"Again?? Where?? Don’t say this is a secret." She felt very curious.

"Yes. It’s a secret. You're just sitting quietly."

"Can I call you master of surprise?" She chuckled.

"You could say that. We’ll come to a place where you would like it very much. I’ve prepared this place perfectly." Yonghwa run his car.

His smile on his lips along the way. Joohyun misses seeing his face and his smiled like this.

Yonghwa can’t wait to bring her to a very definite place she liked. He wish all the surprises that he gave today will make Joohyun feel better. He holding her hand along the way.

Chapter 16

"HOTEL??" Joohyun surprised when Yonghwa parked in one of the luxury hotels in Seoul.

He just grinned.

"Why are you taking me to the hotel? Yong.. Don’t say if you want to us... I told you, I don’t want do THAT before I giving birth our child!"

"What? ert!" He laughed he patted her head.

Yonghwa out of the car and opened the door for her. He took her into the hotel. The hotel is so magnificent with gold and red colors designs.

"I‘m Jung Yonghwa." He said to the receptionist in the lobby desk.

"Mr. Jung Yonghwa. you’ll be escorted to the room that you have order." The receptionist said politely.

they headed to the elevators accompanied by a bell boy. In the elevator he stares her face that looks curious. he smiled. He knows for sure his wife really like this surprise.

They had arrived. Before they came into the room, he asked her to close her eyes. he pulls out a handkerchief from his pocket and used it to cover her eyes.

Yonghwa holding her hand and led her into the room. He opened the door slowly.

"Yong.. where are we?" She walked slowly.

"We've arrived. Be prepared." He untied the handkerchief away from her eyes.

Joohyun opened her eyes. She was very surprised what she saw. A room full of pink ornaments and also pink ribbons. Her favorite color. Benches and tables are clad in pink colored fabrics. The corners of the room decorated barbie dolls with various styles and London theme, and the most surprised her that there’re the family and all her friends.

"Surprise.... !!" her friends and the family welcome her. they shot ribbons of various colors to her body.

she looks touched. She looked her husband who standing beside her.

"This is a baby shower for you. This is what you want, right? a gift for you." Yonghwa said and kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you, Yong... Gomawo.." her eyes filled with tears.

 

Flash back

Yoona's apartment

Yonghwa laid his body on the couch. He pulled out the phone from his pocket.

He opened Naver search. He was looking for what a baby shower means. And he read all the articles, while Yoona has been to her room and sleep.

"Yoona-yah.. There's something that I want to say to you. Are you sleeping yet?" Yonghwa knocked her room.

"What’s wrong? I’m so sleppy, Yong!" Not long after she opened the door.

Yonghwa back to the tv room and Yoona follows him. She sat beside him.

"I want to make a baby shower for Joohyun. Can you help me?"

"Do you really want to make a baby shower for Joohyun??"

"Yes. As my apology to her. Please help me.." Yonghwa appealed to Yoona.

Yoona nodded.

 

Yonghwa prepare everything for the baby shower event aided by his friends and also Joohyun’s friends. He chose the Barbie dolls and London theme since all that she’s favorite. Joohyun really likes to collect Barbie dolls and also she really likes London city. she hopes someday she can go there and even live there.

Yonghwa told his family and also her family about this surprise. He prepared all in 2 days because of that he was sick.

End Flash back

 

Joohyun’s friends brought her to the toilet. Yura holding her hand. she confused what will be done by her friends. They dressed her with a white mini dress. She looks so beautiful and cute wearing a white mini dress and a crown. Her big belly so visible because her gown too tight for her.

"What are you doing?? I look like a clown with tight mini dress like this. See.. my belly so visible! I don’t want to wear this mini dress..!” Joohyun trying to took off her mini dress.  

"You look so beautiful.. look yourself in the mirror." Yura pin up Joohyun’s hair.

"But..." Joohyun closed her belly with her bag.

"It’s okay. Today is your day. Your husband has been preparing for this. Do you want to disappoint him?" Yoona take Joohyun’s bag.

Joohyun finally came out with a white mini dress and a crown. She looks so beautiful, elegant, and also so y. Yonghwa smiled at her who walking towards him. His eyes seeing her from head to toe.

"Yong.. I look so weird, right?" Joohyun still feel uncomfortable.

"No, My queen.. You look so beautiful." He pecked her lips.

"Eomma .. Do I look good with this mini dress?" Joohyun asked to her mother.

"Yes, dear.. you’re so beautiful.." her mother smiled.

"I told you. You’re so beautiful..y.. and also sweet like a candy.. I think I want to eat you now..." Yonghwa whispered beside her ear. Hyo Jin chuckled.

They all enjoyed the event. they look so much enjoyed. There’re sitting while chatting and some are seen dancing. Joohyun and Yonghwa was occasionally seen laughs when chatting with their friends and their family.

"Yong.. thank you so much for all that you have given today." Joohyun kissed Yonghwa when they're dancing.

"No problem, my queen.. I’ll do anything to make you feel better and happy. Do you like this event?"

"Yes, I like. So much! But why did you choose the barbie dolls them? our son was a baby boy.. Aish..!!" Joohyun hit Yonghwa’s chest.

"Because of Barbie is your favorite. Are you not satisfied? I’ll make a baby shower again with another theme. What theme do you want?"

"No need. Why are you always wasting your money? Just save your money for something more useful. I'm very satisfied with this event. Thank You." Joohyun kissed her husband lips repeatedly.

"Am I not entitled to get a reward?" Yonghwa whispered hoarsely.

"Do you mean?" Joohyun swallowed. She knew very well what he meant.

"There’s a suite room at this hotel. With a large bed and certainly there’s  a Jacuzzi we have to 'try' it.." He whispered softly.

"Yong... we had promised to do THAT when I had given birth.."

"Hyun... I've been waiting for months. I’m a young man. Don’t let me suffer everyday." He looked frustrated.

"ert! I still don’t want to do THAT. I don’t want there’re bad effects for our baby."

“But doctor Kang said that having when pregnant is doesn’t matter…” He her hair.

“Still! No!”

"Ok. I’ll wait for 2 months. After that, don’t leave me even just a minute! I'll lock you in our room everyday!" Yonghwa pulled her waist and hugged her closely. Make their bodies attached.

"I still have to take care of our baby later..." She chuckled.

"We can left o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter