Started from Sydney

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview ..

"Hyun ...." Yonghwa approached Joohyun being washed in the kitchen.

"What Yong?" Joohyun stop his hands that was put clothes into the washing machine.

"There's what I want to talk about .." Yonghwa walked into the living room. Make Joohyun heart pounding. When Yonghwa talked like this, Joohyun afraid. Afraid of to hear the words that do not want her hear.

They sat in the living room. Yonghwa give a white envelope and ask Joohyun to open it. Joohyun getting scared.

Joohyun opened the white envelope and pulled out the contents. She saw the writing on the tip of the ticket. And did not took out the Tickets completely. 2 Tickets for the Seoul-Sydney trip. Joohyun confused. 2 Tickets For Whom this. Whether for Yonghwa and hyenas? Joohyun asked inside her heart. She was getting scared. Afraid of the which will Yonghwa said.

"Yong ... The Tickets For Whom? 2 Tickets?" Finally Joohyun ventured to ask. And prepare to hear anything that would Yonghwa said.

"This flight Tickets for you ..." answered the Yonghwa and make-Joohyun more confused.

'2 Tickets? For me? 'Joohyun more confused. She took of the Tickets completely.

 

Chapter 9

"2 tickets for me?" Joohyun still confused.

"Yes. As a wedding gift for you. As long as we were married I never give you a gift. I want you on vacation." Yonghwa replied with a smile.

"Yong, but one other ticket for whom?"

Yonghwa was laughing very hard. Joohyun more confused.

"YA!! How can you ask another ticket for whom? You want to go with another man? Huh?!" Yonghwa laughs answered questions from Joohyun.

"So?"

"Obviously one ticket is for me. 2 tickets for us. We are going on holiday to Sydney for 2 weeks. Me and you. Only us." Yonghwa holding Joohyun’s hands. Look at her face. And kissed her forehead.

"Yong....is this real?"

"Yes. This is real. I want us to forget all the problems that have occurred. I want you to forget all that sadness you've ever felt because of me. I want us to start from beginning..if we could?" Yonghwa hugging Joohyun. Joohyun was touched.

Yonghwa give Joohyun a very long hug. He buried his head in her neck. He can smell the scent of his wife's body. Although Yonghwa was still puzzled how the real his feeling to Joohyun, but surely he didn’t want to lose his wife.

Joohyun still feel this is not real. Yonghwa had changed into a good man again. Joohyun felt his hug feel different. Not a hug because of forced as she felt before and not a hug because of lust as she felt that night. Although she was still wondering actually how Yoghwa’s feeling to her. Because Yonghwa had never said “love” during their marriage.

Joohyun also hugged Yonghwa tightly. she buried her head in his chest. She can smell out her husband perfume. She missed moment like this.

Yonghwa released his hug. He her cheeks. Little by litte Yonghwa approach Joohyun’s face. He saw her lips and her eyes interchangeably. Just a few inches longer his lips touched hers. But Joohyun suddenly....

"Uweeeek ...." Joohyun feel nauseous and ran to the bathroom.

Yonghwa surprised. He sighed. And follow Joohyun to the bathroom. Joohyun vomiting so much. As usual she vomited all over the food she ate before. Therefore Joohyun body looks thinner and her pregnancy was weak. Because Joohyun deficiencies good nutrition to health for herself and her baby.

Yonghwa her back patiently. took a towel and a glass of warm water for her. His habit he always did before Hyena back.

Yonghwa asked Joohyun to rest.

"Hyun...sleep then. I will do all the home work for you." Yonghwa pulled the blanket and cover her body.

"Are you serious? Are you able to continue to wash?" Joohyun chuckled.

"Don’t underestimate me. I'm used to doing your homework. After all, I lived alone in this apartment before." Yonghwa pinching her cheeks.

"Okay. I believe in you." Joohyun smiling.

Yonghwa let Joohyun to sleep. He started doing all the homework that is being done by Joohyun. Starting from washing clothes, washing dishes, cleaning the kitchen, taking out the trash, Yonghwa working until nearly evening.

Yonghwa felt tired and lay down on the sofa in the living room. He looked at the clock on the wall. Already at 7 PM. He had to cook dinner. He rose from the sofa and headed for the refrigerator. He sees only kimchi and ingredients to make kimchi jjigae and also omelet.

Yonghwa bring the whole ingredients into the kitchen and start cooking. Yonghwa also don’t forget to cook the rice. After done cooked and arranging the food on the dining table. Yonghwa tries to wake Jooyun up.

Yonghwa opened the door slowly. The lights are on just the lamp in the corner of the bed. Joohyun still looked asleep soundly in a blanket. Yonghwa shaking her shoulders gently and whispered beside her ears.

"Hyun..wake up.." whispered Yonghwa very soft.

Joohyun don’t respond and don’t move.

"Joohyun..Jung Joohyun... Wake up.. " Whispered Yonghwa but this time louder.

Joohyun finally move her body. Slowly opened her eyes.

"What time is it?" Joohyun tried to open her eyes wider.

"At 8 PM."

"Huh ?? At 8 PM ?? I slept so long. I have to cook dinner for us. " Joohyun panic and rush out of bed.

Yonghwa just looked Joohyun quietly running quickly out of the room. Yonghwa chuckled.

Joohyun surprised to see there’re Kimchi jjigae, omelet, grilled fish, kimchi, and also has a neat fresh vegetables at the dinner table. Yonghwa is behind Joohyun. He smiled with satisfaction see Joohyun amazement.

"Did you cooking all of this?" Asked Joohyun to Yonghwa who walked toward her.

"Do you think there’re other people besides me and you in this home?" Asked Yonghwa jokingly.

Joohyun could only smile at Yonghwa.

"I also had to wash all the clothes, and do all.." Yonghwa felt proud to himself.

"I'll check later." Joohyun laughing at Yongwha who seemed to want to get angry.

They both ate heartily. Yonghwa felt very hungry because he did half a lot of things today. Joohyun increased appetite at dinner time. She didn’t even vomit if she ate at dinner. And again, the reason Joohyun eat so voraciously because of dishes made by Yonghwa very tasty.

 

 

Two weeks later...

Joohyun is preparing the clothes that will be taken for a holiday in Sydney, as well as Yonghwa. Joohyun finally got permission from Doctor Kang for do trip with airplane for a long time. Her pregnancy getting stronger. Her condition has also been stable. She hasn’t often feel nausea and vomiting. Joohyun has entered the second semester of pregnancy.

Yonghwa saw with a strange look because Joohyun prepare for winter clothing, while summer in Sydney and they will spend time at the beach. Sydney is famous for the beautiful beaches.

"Hyun..why do you prepare a lot of sweaters? I've said we will stay at a hotel near the beach and Sydney was summer now."

"Uh? So? It’s okay. I'm pregnant, anyway. I don’ want to wear revealing clothes."

"You should have brought a lot of bikini...you should wear bikini all the time during there" Yonghwa whispered with seductive voice.

"Jung Yonghwa!! I never do that. My bellly looks big. I must have looked ugly and not y after all.." Joohyun hit Yonghwa’s hands. Yonghwa grab her hands and pecked her lips.

“It’s okay… at least you looked so y in my eyes.” Yonghwa teased Joohyun.

Joohyun back to prepare all the items that will be taken and put into a suitcase. They finished preparing everything is almost midnight. Joohyun feel her back is so pain. She laying on the bed. Yonghwa who knows if Joohyun is feeling pain, sat down beside her and give her massages at her back smoothly.

"Yong ..."

"Mmhh .. why?"

"Somehow when you're being nice to me like this. I'm afraid after that you will leave me as before..." Said  Joohyun seemed those words just come out of .

"Hyun ..Why do you say that? It will not happen again. I promise. I will not leave you and make you suffer like before" Yonghwa stopped massaging her back and strocked her cheeks.

'Should I believe in your words this time? I felt scared .. ' Joohyun closed her eyes.

Yonghwa laying down beside Joohyun. He hugged Joohyun from behind. Joohyun didn’t respond his hug. She just tried to close her eyes.

Joohyun afraid that the mess condition will happen again. When Yonghwa nice to her. She was afraid after that Yonghwa will hurt her again. Joohyun feel still like a dream because Yonghwa being nice to her.

 

 

2 days later....

Incheon International Airport

Yonghwa and Joohyun ready to leave for Sydney. They were escorted by Si Hoo to the airport. Si Hoo looks so happy to see Yonghwa and Joohyun together again. Si Hoo really hope there’re no problems that occur between them. Si Hoo hug Yonghwa and Joohyun alternately.

Today Joohyun looks cute with a black jeans, a loose baby pink t-shirt for pregnant women a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter