I just protect my treasure, Joon!

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview

Joon Calling...

Yonghwa didn’t pick up the call from Joon. He really curious because of many Kakao incoming messages. Yonghwa see all the messages. All from Joon. He felt uncomfortable. He felt mad. He was jealous. He felt increasingly angry when he saw there’s a picture sent by Joon.

Not long after Joohyun out of the bathroom. She saw Yonghwa looked at her with a look of anger and holding her handphone. She walked quickly to him and took her handphone out of his hands. She saw all the messages that have been opened by Yonghwa. Yonghwa still staring at her.

"Yong... I can explain it all...." Joohyun miserably.

"Explain all to me. I want you to explain all of these messages." Yonghwa said with a firm voice and make joohyun nervous.

 

Chapter 13

Flash back

Joohyun waiting at the bus stop not far from the hospital. She waited quite a long time. She calls Yonghwa but his phone is not active. Already at 4 PM and the skies are getting dark. Heavy rains will fall soon. She looked very dark skies.

She saw a car that stopped in front of her. The car that are familiar to her. she rose from her seat and approached the car.

"Joon...?" Joohyun approached Joon’s car.

"Hyun... get in. The skies so dark. I'll drive you. palli!" Joon opened the door for her. She still confused to in or not. But the sky is getting dark. she accept his offer.

She was silent in the car. Joon also confused what to say. Since the Christmas Eve incident, they've never met and talked. Joon drove slowly due to heavy rains has gone down.

"According to the news, today there will be a bad storm." Joon began to talk.

Joohyun didn’t respond. She tries to call Yonghwa. But still his handphone is not active.

"Did you out of the hospital earlier?" Joon hopes this time Joohyun respond to the conversation.

"Yes" She replied briefly.

"Are you sick?"

"No. Just a regular pregnancy checks."

"Are you and your baby were healthy?" Joon asked looked at her face.

"Yes. Me and my baby are very healthy. My baby's body is growing perfectly. I can’t wait to see my baby." Joohyun said enthusiastically. She took ultrasound pictures from her bag and showed to Joon.

Joon see the pictures when the red light. There’s anger in him. He saw the pictures repeatedly.

'This baby is supposed to be my baby...' Joon kept looking at the pictures

"Your baby looks healthy." Joon smiled.

“Doctor Kang also said the same thing. My baby was growing well." She smiled back to Joon.

Then, while they were silent.

"Hyun... Are happy with Yonghwa?" He asked and make Joohyun shocked.

"What do you mean? Obviously I'm happy. Even so happy. We love each other." Joohyun answered and make Joon burned  jealousy.

"Hyun... I want to ask you.."

"About what?"

"If there’s someone who loves a woman who already loves other man, what should that someone do? Forget all or fight for love?" Joon asked about things he was feel.

"Do you love unrequited?"

"Answer me, Hyun... Don’t ask me back"

Joohyun didn’t answer. She was puzzled to answer.

"Is there someone that you love but that woman loves another man? Who is she? Do I know her?"

"No. You don’t know her." Joon lied smoothly.

"If there’re opportunities, strive for your love. But if they’re happy with their love, forget her Joon. There must be someone better for you." Joohyun gives advice for Joon.

"Let's just say, this case we’re experiencing. Between me, you, and Yonghwa. Let's just say I love you, but you really love Yonghwa. What should I do? "

"If the case is between me, you, and Yonghwa. Obviously you have to give up... because I love Yonghwa. And I’ll not leave Yonghwa and my love." Joohyun chuckled. She didn’t know that Joon assume is fact. This is indeed a matter of love between the three of them.

Joon laughed but his heart is so hurt. Joon drove faster. They had reached the apartment building. Joon parked. He took the umbrella and open the car door for Joohyun. He accompanied her to lobby apartment.

"Thank you for a ride, Joon ..." she smiling sweetly.

"No problem." Joon smiled back to her.

"Be careful. Increasingly heavy rain."

"Yes. Go in." Joon see Joohyun into the elevator.

Joon back to the car. When he wants to wear a seat belt, he saw the pictures of baby ultrasound. Joohyun forgot to put the pictures back into her bag. Joon save the pictures.

When he had reached home, he sent messages to Joohyun. repeatedly. He even took a photo of the ultrasound pictures and sent the pictures to Joohyun.

The first message

Hyun ... there’s something left in my car

No replies

The second message

Sent pic

Ultrasound pictures of your baby left in my car. Tomorrow I’ll give to you on the campus. Do you have class tomorrow?

Still no reply from Joohyun.

And finally he tried to call her. but she also doesn’t pick up the phone. He kept waiting a reply from her.

End Flashback

 

"I can explain everything, Yong..."

"I'm waiting for you to explain all..." Yonghwa sitting on the edge of the bed. He felt more tired.

"When I waited at the bus stop, I met Joon. He offered to drive me to home... and... " Joohyun tried to explain as much detail as possible. But Yonghwa cut her explanation.

"And do you agree? Why did you always met Joon at the bus stop? Is this just a coincidence? I don’t think so." his emotions increased. He was tired of his today’s activity and with this problem.

"Because the sky is so dark and heavy rain will fall, therefore I accepted his offer.." Joohyun sitting next to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa just bowed limply. He continued to massage his own neck.

"Explain to me why our baby ultrasound pictures left in his car? Do you showed it all to Joon?"

Joohyun didn’t answer. She felt guilty.

"Answer me, Hyun..."

"Yes. I showed the pictures to Joon." She answered haltingly.

"You showed our baby pictures to someone else first? Not to me?!" Yonghwa feel disappointed.

"It’s not like that, Yong.. I was just too excited because our baby is growing healthy and perfectly. I'm sorry, Yong.." She held his hands.

Yonghwa was silent.

They both silent.

"Do you know? I’ve a good news for you. I’ve registered our marriage at the civil registry today. Our marriage has been legal. But you ruin my feelings." Yonghwa stood up and walked out of their room.

"You're too much, Yong!! This is not a serious problem. Joon is your bestfriend. It’s normal if I showed that pictures to him. It’s normal if I tell our baby's condition to him. Why is this all becoming complicated for you??!!" She shouted. She was angry.

Yonghwa stop his step. He turned his body.

"Do you know? Joon really likes you. He loves you. Do exaggeration if I want protect the woman that I love? Do exaggeration if I feel jealous? Uh? " He approached her.

Joohyun very surprised to hear that. Hearing Joon liked and loved her. During this time she didn’t know at all.

"Do you know? Joon was trying to snatch you from me... what should I do, Hyun? Joon is my bestfriend, but he want to snatch my wife.. can you understand my feelings? On the one hand I don’t want to ruin my friendship with him, but on the one hand I really don’t want to lose you…." Yonghwa looked frustrated.

"Yong... I'm sorry... if you tell me earlie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter