Sorry..

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview...

'Joon.. How dare you bring my sister away..!! Where did you bring my sister? Don’t you understand what I say?! Stop bothering my sister!' Yonghwa walked so fast, he took Joohyun who looks couldn’t follow his steps into the elevator.

Chapter 17

Yonghwa drove his car in high speed. He seemed didn’t care his wife who looks tense sitting beside him. Only Mirae in his mind. He couldn’t forgive himself and also Joon if there’s something bad happened with his sister.

He just takes 20 minutes to arrive at Joon’s home. He parked his red Ferrari in front of the house and went into the house in a hurry. He forgot that Joohyun was with him.

He walked back to his car and pick Joohyun which was outside the car and trying to followed him while holding her big belly. he holds her hands and slowed down, he adjusts his pace with her who can no longer walk as fast as before.

"I'm sorry, Hyun.. I left you behind. I feel so panicked." He held her hands more tightly.

"It’s okay. I understand how your feeling right now." She smiled at him.

He rang the bell at the door repeatedly. But there was no response from inside the house. Not long after there’s someone who open the door for them. Yonghwa didn’t say a word to the house guard. He just walked quickly toward Joon’s room. He ran up the stairs. He told to Joohyun to wait in the living room. Then she follows his words.

He opens Joon’s room without knocking first. He saw Joon still asleep on the bed. he pulled Joon’s body and make Joon shocked and awakened.

"Where’s my sister??!!" Yonghwa punched Joon’s face repeatedly.

Joon looks shocked. He seemed to haven’t realized fully. He felt like he was dreaming. But Yonghwa punched him repeatedly make him full realized.

"What do you mean??" Joon tried to avoid.

"Where’s Mirae?? Where did you hide her??" Yonghwa pulled Joon again who looks weak leaning on the wall.

Joohyun rushed upstairs when hears Yonghwa’s voice who speaks so loudly. She opened the room and saw Yonghwa ready to punch Joon who already looks flushed.

"Yong, stop! We can talk about this in a good way." Joohyun held Yonghwa’s hand.

Yonghwa listened to his wife. He was discouraged to punch Joon. He sat on the couch.

Joon felt his lips were wounded and bleeding.

"Joon.. where’s Mirae?" Joohyun asked patiently to Joon.

"Mirae? What do you mean?" Joon looks confused what’s Joohyun asked and also Yonghwa.

"Don’t pretend you don’t understand what we mean!! BASTARD!! Tell me where my sister??" Yonghwa’s emotions exploded again and he walked to Joon.

"Yong.. wait. Don’t punch him again." Joohyun holding Yonghwa’s wrist then he stopped.

"Mirae didn’t back home last night. Eomma said that she went with you and until this morning she hadn’t returned home yet. Where’s she, Joon?" Joohyun trying to be patient to speak with Joon.

Joon was silent for a moment.

"I did went with her last night. But I just briefly went with her and then she asked me to bring her to her friend's home not far from your parents old apartment. Is it true she hadn’t to come home yet?"Joon asked.

Joohyun not had time to answer Joon, Yonghwa already holding her wrist and took her out of the room.

"If bad things happened to my sister, You’re the first person I'm looking for and that you are the first person who should be responsible!!" Yonghwa stopped and turned to see Joon sharply .

Then Yonghwa and Joohyun walked quickly out of the room.

Joon seen slumped on the edge of his bed. He his cheeks that looks flushed and his lips were bleeding because of punchs given by he called his bestfriend.

 

Yonghwa rerun his car in high speed. Joohyun his back, she tried to calm him.

"Do you know where’s Mirae?" She asked him who looks calmer.

"She must be at Hani’s home, her best friend since they were child."

"Ahh.. Hani? I know." Joohyun also seemed calmer.

 

He pressing the bell. Within seconds Hani's mother opened the door for them. She invited them to sit in the living room. Hani appeared a few minutes later and also Mirae who behind her. Mirae looked down and didn’t dare to see her brother’s face.

Yonghwa and Joohyun said goodbye to Hani’s mother and also to Hani. Mirae hugged Hani tightly. She was seen to shed tears in Hani’s shoulder but soon she wiped away her tears.

Mirae was silent in the car. Yonghwa also silent and so Joohyun did. no one who initiated the conversation. Yonghwa let Mirae alone with her reverie.

Yonghwa brought Mirae into his apartment. He didn’t want his parents see Mirae looks sad. He didn’t want his parents to worry about her. He told his mother that Mirae was at his home.

Joohyun make hot chocolate and toast for Mirae. But Mirae looked in no apetite to take her toast. She only drank her hot chocolate a bit.

Joohyun bring Yonghwa to speak in their room. She doesn’t want Yonghwa’s emotion exploded when he asked Mirae about what happened last night.

"Yong.. let me speak with Mirae." She held his hands.

Yonghwa was silent.

"I don’t want your emotions explode when talking with Mirae and makes her even more sad and depressed." Joohyun added.

Yonghwa nodded and followed what was said by his wife. He chose to go into his study room. He let Joohyun speak privately with Mirae. He chose to draw to quell his anger.

 

Joohyun bring Mirae walk in the garden behind the apartment. Mirae’s face looks sad, but she tried to hide from Joohyun. they were sitting on a park bench. The sky is very bright but the wind feels so fresh. Mirae looked at the sky, her eyes glazed.

"Mirae.. are you already feel calmer? Can you tell me what happened last night?" Joohyun asked cautiously.

"There's nothing I need to tell you about last night. I just stay at Hani’s home." Mirae lied.

"I know that you went with Joon last night. eomma told me.” Joohyun held Mirae’s hand.

Mirae see Joohyun’s face with eyes glazed. She didn’t want to tell what happened last night between her and Joon. Her heart so hurt.

"There’s no serious matter that we’re talking about. Joon oppa just invited me to coffee time at the coffee shop. That’s it."

For a moment they were both silent.

"Do you really love Joon?" Joohyun asked and make Mirae look at her face.

"Yonghwa already told me everything." Joohyun added.

"I think it's not important anymore that I love him or not. What’s Yong oppa said is most important for me now." Mirae looked down.

"Because he knows how Joon is. He didn’t want Joon be a bad influence in your life. He just wants to protect you. Mirae..."

"Yes I know. I also realized that Joon oppa inappropriate to me. We’re so different. I shouldn’t love a man like him." Mirae couldn’t hold back her tears.

 

 Flash Back

Mirae, whether we could meet? I've been there in front of your home. I’m waiting for you here.

From: Joon oppa

 

Moments Mirae think if she should meet Joon or not. She sat holding her phone tightly. Then she stood up and walked to the closet. She changed her clothes and put her jacket. She took her phone put into the pockets of her jacket.

She asked permission to her mother who was watching TV in the tv room. Her mother was allowed her because she said that would be met with Joon.

Mirae opened the fence and saw Joon leaning back on his black BMW. She walked over to Joon who've seen her.

"What?" Mirae stand facing Joon.

"There’s what I want to talk about." Joon replied briefly.

"I think my words when we talked in my school is qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter