I'm sorry buin...

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Joohyun’s pregnancy already 7 months. Her belly is getting bigger. Yonghwa and Joohyun will have a baby boy. He’s so happy to know that his child is a baby boy. He really wanted a baby boy but Joohyun otherwise.

Yonghwa become more attention to joohyun. he don’t forget to make a glass of milk for her in the morning and in the night. He also helped Joohyun to do homework. Because of her belly is getting bigger, she had difficulty to do some homework, she could only cooking and washing the dishes. Yonghwa which is working on the rest.

Their lives were happier. Joon had never contacted Joohyun again. Joon and Yonghwa already looks as usual when in the class, but sometimes they’re still seen awkward. Joon also has never met with Mirae again. He chose to stay away and not bother Mirae anymore. He tried to be a better man and he tried to accept the fact that Joohyun is Yonghwa’s wife. Joohyun is Yonghwa’s wife forever.

Sometimes Yonghwa dan Joohyun still fight or misunderstanding each other because of a small things. But Yonghwa has become more patient, not as before. He was patient faced Joohyun who sometimes feel disappointed because of something that’s not important. Yonghwa understand Joohyun was sensitive since pregnant.

In the Night..

Yonghwa looks were busy tidying his clothes and put all the clothes into his black backpack. Joohyun who had just finished washing the dishes into the room and saw Yonghwa. She was confused. She don’t  know why he put a lot of clothes into a large backpack.

"Do you want to go? Where you go?" She approached him.

"Didn’t I tell you? I'm going to camping with my friends." Yonghwa answered and still put clothes one by one into a backpack.

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow...??" Joohyun looked surprised.

"Yes, tomorrow. What’s wrong? Is there a problem?" Yonghwa asked with puzzled look.

"Tomorrow is my first day I attended the class of pregnancy. I need you to accompany me. Tomorrow is the class for mom and dad... the parenting class" Joohyun looked disappointed.

"You didn’t tell me before..I already have appointment with my friends." Yonghwa stopped put his clothes into his backpack.

"Because I think you're free tomorrow, don’t go anywhere..."

"Hyun… I've told you many times that I’m going to camping with my friends for 3 days." He said, staring at her face.

"But you didn’t tell me that you will go tomorrow. Yong, If you can shift your plans for tomorrow??" Joohyun looks plaintively.

Yonghwa didn’t answer. For a moment he was silent.

"I promised with my friends, Hyun .. I didn't want to just because of me, this plan that has already been planned for a long time to be cancel."

"It was not canceled but postponed...." Joohyun looked sad.

"Still I can’t, Hyun.." Yonghwa replied briefly.

Suddenly Joohyun feels so sad. She walked away from Yonghwa and sat on the edge of the bed. Her heart was heavy. She wanted to be angry with Yonghwa, but as much as she may holds her anger. She didn’t want to fight with Yonghwa.

"Hyun..." He walked over and sat next her.

"Do you really couldn’t accompany me tomorrow, Yong?" She said with a weak voice.

"I want to go with you, but I had promised with my friends.. understand me please..." He holds her hands, tried to comfort her.

'Understand...? Since when I never understand you, Jung Yonghwa...?' Joohyun felt her heart getting heavier.

"Ok. No problem. It’s okay. I would ask eomma to accompany me tomorrow.. " She pulled her hands, out of the room and left Yonghwa alone.

She chose to sleep in the guest room this night. She felt so sad. She holds her tears not to fall. She sat on the floor and leaning against the bed. In the end the tears fall down. She cried as she her belly.

"Hyun...." Yonghwa into the guest room and sat down beside Joohyun.

She didn’t say anything. She hastily wiped away her tears. She doesn’t want to him see her crying. She just looked down.

"Hyun.. I know you're angry, you’re very upset. But I hope you understand my position... I can’t cancel this plan suddenly. " Yonghwa holding her hands, but she avoided.

She was only silence.

"Why do I feel you don’t really love me..? why do I feel just me who have to understand you..? I also want to be understood, Yong..." She could no longer hold back the tears.

"Hyun.. why are you talking like that? I love you, I love you so much. I'm trying to understand you." He holding her hands.

"I just ask you to accompany me this time... I just ask one day from you, Yong... this is our first child. This is our first experience as a parent. Why do I feel just me who feel happy with this child?" She sobbed.

"Hyun! Don’t say like that, I beg you. I’m also happy, even I'm very happy waiting our child was born. I just couldn’t cancel my plans with my friends. I need some time to have fun with my friends, Hyun. I’m still young. I still need to hang out with my friends. Many things I want to do with my friends when I was young. I don’t want my youth is wasted.. " Yonghwa said and make Joohyun couldn’t control her anger anymore.

"I'm also still young. I also have many friends. I also still want to do the usual thing done by young people. I still want to looking around in the mall, hanging out with my friends at a coffee shop while gossiping, go to vacation together, or even go to a night club and get drunk with my friends, but I realized how my condition now. I can’t possibly go to a night club with a big belly like this, I can’t drink beer or something like that when I was pregnant.” Joohyun crying.

“All this time I never forbid you wherever you want to go. So far, I never warned you not to go to a night club with your friends until the morning... I never complained that I had to sleep alone with a condition like this. I always understand you, Yong." Joohyun can’t said anything again, her heart is already too heavy.

"Hyun.. not that I mean..." Yonghwa tried to hug her, but she moved from her seat.

"Back to the room. It’s late. You need a rest to camp tomorrow." She climbed into the bed. The bed in the guest room.

"Seo Joohyun.. forgive me."

"You don’t need to apologize to me. There’s nothing to forgive. Go to sleep now." Joohyun lied down and close her whole body with a blanket.

"Hyun.. don’t behave like childish like this.. this is only a small problem. We can talk with the good way. We can returned to our room." He sitting beside her, but she ignored him.

"It may be only a small problem to you, a problem that’s not important. But for me this is important. We have always been different to see something of a problem." Joohyun back shed tears.

"Buin.. I’m sorry.. I love you. I love you so much... " Yonghwa whispered softly in her ear and kissed her forehead gently. She didn’t respond.

"Go back to our room. I want to sleep here. Alone." She cried over and over again.

"You can sleep in our room, I could sleep in my study room if you feel uncomfortable if I slept with you..." He felt so guilty. He told her very gently.

"No need. I can sleep here. " Joohyun holds the blanket tightly. She tried doesn’t cry out loud.

"Drink your milk first. I make for you. I'll get for you." He walked out and took a glass of milk to her at the dining table.

"Drink your milk. This milk is still warm. " He patted her back but she didn’t respond.

"Just put on the table. I'll drink it later. You can get out of this room now." She said coldly.

He followed what her said. He put a glass of milk on the table beside the bed. He out of the guest room. He just sat in the room tv. He was pensive. He felt very guilty about what he said to her earlier. He realized he shouldn’t have said that. He realized that somehow he has become a husband and be a father. He was indeed still young and just 19 years now, but he already has the responsibility as a husband and a father.

Yonghwa only bowed. Occasionally he saw Joohyun who had fallen asleep in the guest room.

'I'm sorry, Hyun..'

 

In the Morning

Yonghwa was awakened by the alarm sounds. He set off the alarm at 7 AM because he appointment with his friends at 8 AM. Yonghwa massaging his own neck. He wasn’t getting enough sleep because he had to sleep at 4 AM. Throughout the night he thought about the problem with Joohyun. He out of his study room. He looked into their room, but no Joohyun. then he looked into guest room, Joohyun also not in the guest room. He began to panic. He was looking around the rooms in the apartment. He also didn’t find her.

Yonghwa tried calling her but she didn’t pick up. He tried repeatedly, she still didn’t answer. Yonghwa send a message to her.

The first message

Hyun... where are you?

Joohyun didn’t reply.

The second message

Hyun.. forgive me. We can talk about this with the good way. Answer me, where are you?

Joohyun still didn’t reply

The third message

Tell me where you are. You don’t need to pick up my call if you don’t want to hear my voice. At least you reply to my message and let me know where you are.

Yonghwa still waiting her to reply his messages. Still no reply. Yonghwa looks frustrated. He called all her friends but no one knows where’s Joohyun.

'Hyun .. why did you disappear without any message like this again?’ his eyes look glazed. He slumped down on the couch in the TV room.

 

Hyojin's Home

Hyo Jin was surprised because Joohyun had come to her home so early in the morning. Joohyun came when Hyo Jin was still asleep. Joohyun wake her mother with a kiss on both her cheeks. When Hyo Jin opened her eyes she saw her daughter smile. She embraced Joohyun tightly. Joohyun looks like a little girl with a yellow knee-length polka-dot dress and she wore yellow headbands. Hyo Jin Joohyun belly, she looks so happy.

"Eomma..." Joohyun embraced her mother more tightly.

"Ohhh.... My little girl... why do you come here early morning like this? Did you come with your husband?"

"No. I came alone here. I... I want to ask you to go the pregnancy class with me today." Joohyun said haltingly. She was afraid that if her mother suspicious about the problem that occurred between h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter