Yong Nampyeon become a caring husband

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

One Month later ....

All happy to hear that Joohyun was pregnant. Si Hoo and Min Ah visiting Joohyun at home almost everyday. they even brought food which Joohyun want. Likewise Hyo Jin, she is so happy and to hear that Joohyun was pregnant.

Hyo Jin came to visit Joohyun every weekend. Bringing fruits and vegetables are better consumed by pregnant women. Jooohyun also asked her mother what milk should she drink that is good for her healthy pregnancy.

Yonghwa more care and attention to Joohyun. He cooked breakfast in the morning. Even also cooked for dinner. Yonghwa not allow Joohyun for cooking. After doctor Kang explained that Joohyun’s pregnancy is weak and Joohyun need sufficient rest.

At the 3 months of pregnancy, Joohyun still feel nausea and vomiting in the morning. But the dizziness has been slightly reduced. Joohyun just left apartment when there’s a class. and spend the rest of her time at home. Sometimes if Joohyun bored, she just writes and reads. Two things that she loves.

Likewise with Yonghwa, if he’s there’s no class, he was just at apartment. Even Yonghwa go to boutiques just on weekends. And besides that he spent his time at apartment. Together with Joohyun.

Yonghwa also decided to sleep in the same room with Joohyun. In their room. On the same bed. He’s no longer sleep in his study room.

Every night before going to sleep, Yonghwa rubbed Joohyun’s back patiently. Joohyun felt her back ached and made her difficult to sleep lately. Yonghwa rubbed Joohyun’s back until Joohyun asleep beside him.

Every morning Yonghwa make milk and breakfast for Joohyun. Yonghwa was able to get up earlier now. even if there’s morning class, Yonghwa still took time to prepare breakfast and milk for his wife.

conditions in their home have changed. Make Joohyun feel comfortable. There’s no sadness anymore. And there’s no more Joohyun’s tears in every night.

 

At the morning…

Yonghwa was cooking in the kitchen when Joohyun just woke up. Joohyun walking toward Yonghwa without Yonghwa knowing Joohyun already behind him, hugging him from behind and kissing his back. Yonghwa turned to see Joohyun. Smiling at her. Joohyun didn’t stop kissing his back. Yonghwa left his food being cooked, and turned to hug her and kiss Joohyun’s forehead and finally kissed her lips. after that Yonghwa kissing her belly and rubbing it gently. His new habit in the morning.

“Morning agiya…” Said Yonghwa kneeling in front of Joohyun’s belly.

“Morning appa…” Joohyun smile.

“Morning…buin…” Yonghwa pecked her lips.

“Morning nampyeon…” Joohyun grinning.

Yonghwa ask Joohyun to just sit at the dinner table. wait for food prepared. Joohyun sat waiting for breakfast cooked by her husband prepared while checking the news on the her handphone. She also checking the online shop for baby clothing. All looks very cute. Joohyun don’t  wait to buy it all.

Breakfast was ready. Yonghwa was a good cook. all the food he cooked was delicious. Sometimes Joohyun even feel shy. Anything Yonghwa do surely succeed. truly multi-talented man.

after breakfast. as usual Joohyun feel very nausea and she vomited all food she had eaten. Yonghwa accompany Joohyun in the toilet patiently. Yonghwa rubbed her back. Give her water and medicine. And help Joohyun to bed. Yonghwa do this every morning. but Yonghwa tried not to complain. He realized that Joohyun suffering heavier him.

Joohyun pregnancy is making her deeply felt weak. but Joohyun also try not to complain, and sometimes she didn’t feel strong again. Because of nausea and vomiting everyday. Thankful that Yonghwa always give her the spirit.

“Yong… mianhe….” Said Joohyun with a weak voice while lying on the bed.

“Why….?” Asked Yonghwa grabbed Joohyun’s hands.

“Because you always see me vomit in the morning…” Said Joohyun with laugh a little.

“I forgive you. You made my appetite decreased…” Said Yonghwa jokingly.

“Ya! who first made me like this?? made me feel nauseous and vomit every morning? Who??” Joohyun hitting Yonghwa’s hand.

“Who…??” Yonghwa tease Joohyun.

“Who else? Only YOU!”

“Ok then, mianhe.. but anyway this is our product..” Yonghwa laughed out. And pecked Joohyun’s lips.

Yonghwa going to shower. He has a class and test today. Full class until the night. Joohyun has a class also but she decided didn’t come to class today. She felt just want to sleep all day long. She cover her body with a blanket fully. just lying on the bed make herself feel better.

While Yonghwa out of the bathroom. Full . Yonghwa came to  Joohyun who is trying to close her eyes on the bed. Yonghwa shaking Joohyun’s shoulders. Joohyun try to open her eyes. And then.. she was very shocked. She saw Yonghwa , not wearing any garment on his body. His body also wet.

“Ya!! Jung Yonghwa. What are you doing?” Joohyun sat up immediately.

“Where’s my towel? I didn’t find my towel in the bathroom here…” Yonghwa was still standing in front of Joohyun. facing Joohyun. make Joohyun look away from Yonghwa’s wet body.

“Your towel in the washing machine. You can yelling at me from the bathroom… no need to get out of the bathroom like this. very embarrassing. Ssshhhh…” Joohyun get up of the bed and walked toward the closet taking a new towel for Yonghwa.

“I just don’t want to make you get up from bed” Yonghwa took the towel from Joohyun’s hands.

“YOU DID!” Said Joohyun still don’t want to see Yonghwa’s body.

Yonghwa tried to tempt Joohyun. Yonghwa approached Joohyun and make Joohyun walk backwards and crashed into the closet behind her. Her heart beating fast. Yonghwa look at Joohyun’s eyes intently. Joohyun felt Their body closer. And finally Joohyun managed to escape from the trap that Yonghwa did. Yonghwa grinning and laughing like a fool.

“Why is your face look so scared?” Yonghwa laughed.

“Wear your towel… and and wear your clothes, hurry!” Joohyun going back to bed.

Yonghwa wearing his towel around his waist. Still grinning at Joohyun. And then back to the bathroom. Joohyun trying to normalize her breathing rhythm. Her heart still beating fast. Joohyun back to lying on the bed. Cover her body. And trying to close her eyes. Again.

“Hyun… if you don’t have class today?” Asked Yonghwa while took his pants and shirt from the closet near the bed.

“There is. But I felt my body was really unwell. I did’t come to class today.” Answered Joohyun still lying on the bed.

“Eii… this child! why are you so lazy?” Yonghwa laughed. Tease Joohyun again.

“Ya!! Jung Yonghwa… let me sleep please..! don’t bother me!”

Yonghwa just laughed. Even so hard. Make Joohyun annoyance.

Yonghwa was ready to going to campus. he took time to wash dishes used when breakfast first. tidying the dining table. open the curtains. And then he into the study room took the bag, books, and car keys. he returned to the their room. Saw Joohyun sleeping. he sat beside Joohyun. Tried to wake Joohyun up gently.

“Hyun.. I want to go to campus now…” Yonghwa whispered beside Joohyun’s ear.

“mmh…” Joohyun rubbed her eyes.

“Don’t forget to eat your lunch and dinner… don’t cook! Just order food from restaurant, do you understand?” Said Yonghwa strickly.

“Ne….” Answered Joohyun shortly.

Yonghwa standing after kissed Joohyun’s forehead ready to go to campus.

“Ah Yong!! I’m forget.” Joohyun sat up.

“Forget….? About what?” Yonghwa stopped his step and turn back to Joohyun.

“Please give my paper to Yoona or Yura. This paper should be collected today.” Joohyun wake up to take her paper there on the desk and give it to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa had gone to the campus and Joohyun going back to sleep until noon and skip her lunch.

 

At the night…

Yonghwa was busy with his paper and causework in his study room. And he also has tests on this week. he studied seriously. He was studying while listening to music. His favorite. Joohyun also studying in their bedroom. Do tasks and copying Yoona’s notes  that she borrowed because these days she didn’t go to class.

Joohyun tasks has been completed. she tidied her desk. Then arrange the clothes and put into the closet.

She was out of the room, she walked into study room to see what is being done Yonghwa. She opened the door slowly. Yonghwa looks very serious with his book. Joohyun just sit on the couch and saw Yonghwa who so serious.

“Ah Hyun… why?” Asked Yonghwa realized if Joohyun already sitting on the sofa.

“Ani…”

“Wait a minute…soon I finished studying.” Yonghwa smiled to Joohyun.

“It’s okay. I just can’t sleep if my back wasn’t rubbed and massaged. My back really pain.” Joohyun walked toward Yonghwa.

“Yes… I know… wait a minute. Okay?” Yonghwa took Joohyun’s hands.

Yonghwa already completed the study. They returned to their room. Yonghwa massaging Joohyun’s back with pain killer gel gently. Joohyun felt sleepy. After Yonghwa felt enough, he closed Joohyun’s back and cover her body with a blanket. Yonghwa lying beside his wife. Joohyun fell asleep.  Yonghwa  hug Joohyun from behind. He buried his face on her neck. Yonghwa hugging Joohyun tightly.

“Yong….” Joohyun apparently not sleep yet.

“Have you not fallen asleep yet? Let’s sleep… it’s almost 12 AM.” Yonghwa tightened  his hug.

Joohyun turn her body. Facing Yonghwa. Look at her husband’s eyes. And Yonghwa also look at his wife’s eyes. Their faces are so close. Their noses were almost touching. Joohyun cupped Yonghwa’s face and pecked his lips.

Suddenly Joohyun climbing Yonghwa’s body. Joohyun already on top of him. Yonghwa was shocked. he never thought  if Joohyun would do something like this. Their breathing was fast. Yonghwa imagining what will Joohyun do. his gaze never left Joohyun’s eyes.

Joohyun kissed him passionately. Yonghwa kiss Joohyun back passionately. Their kiss is getting hot. Their moaned. Yonghwa bit her lower lips a bit make Jooohyun pulled her lips but Yonghwa catch her lips again. Their kiss more passionately at the last. Yonghwa pulled his lips from hers.

“Enough Hyun.. I don’t want me to lose control…” Said Yonghwa cupped Joohyun’s face and pecked her lips.

“Why….?” Joohyun felt Yonghwa just rejected her.

“I don’t want to hurt our baby with my …..” Yonghwa whispered beside Joohyun’s ear.

Joohyun feel dry. She holds his shoulders. She saw Yonghwa’s gaze already filled with lust.

“I just read a book… mmmhhh…” Said Joohyun haltingly.

“A book? About what?” Asked Yonghwa confused.

“A book that explains how to have safe while pregnant at the first semester…” Said Joohyun shyly make Yonghwa shocked.

“Did you really read the book such a like that??? book??”

“That book about pregnancy. Not all the pages in that book explain about have . only some parts of the book.”

“So, how’s safe ? Uh? Tell me…” Yongwa teased Joohyun with husky voice grabbed Joohyun’s face facing him closer.

“That book was explained that if I on top you like this it will be safe….” Said Joohyun shyly.

“Ok. Let’s do it now…Don’t wasting time…” Yonghwa holding Joohyun’s waist tightly.

“Yong… I wasn’t serious. I didn’t plan for this so far… we don’t need do this now…” Joohyun trying to move away from Yonghwa but yonghwa holds her waist tighter.

“Why? Let’s do now.. I want to do this with you on top of me like this… for the first time you ride me.” Said Yonghwa with naughty voice.

Joohyun just silent. She recalled what happened that night. For a moment she felt her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter