Seo Joohyun is mine!

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Campus..

After Yonghwa and Joohyun back from their honeymoon. Yonghwa cancelled all of the contents of their marriage agreement that he has made his own before. He revealed all about their marriage to all the people on the campus. At first they were surprised, those who don’t believe. But they also bless their marriage and assume they’re a perfect couple.

For Yonghwa and Joohyun it's like a new day. A new chapter in their married life. They undergo a new phase in their married life. They want to forget the previous sadness and replace it with happiness.

Everyday they went to campus together. Yonghwa drop off and pick up Joohyun when they have different classes. He willing to wait her when she has the class in the night and vice versa he willingly drove her first to home if he has night class and she just has the class until noon. Yonghwa never let Joohyun using the bus again like before.

"Hyun, let me know if you've finished your class." Yonghwa stopped his red sports car in front of her  campus building.

"Yes. Today I have class until evening... " Joohyun nodded and released the seat belt.

"Yes I know. Don’t forget to tell me. I love you.." He kissed her forehead and kissed her big belly. Joohyun smiling.

Joohyun out of the car. Yonghwa make sure his wife had gone into the building before he drove back.

 

Faculty of Law..

Yonghwa parked his car right beside a black BMW, which is certainly owned by Joon. He walked to class with an awkward feeling. Awkward because meet Joon. But Yonghwa trying to behave as usual. He didn’t want their friends know about the problem between both of them, just enough Jungshin who knows their problem.

Joon sitting on the chair at the back while listening to the music on his iPod when Yonghwa walked into the classroom. The class has filled with students. Yonghwa late. But he’s lucky, his lecturers is yet to come. Yonghwa looked around no more empty seats, There’s only available seat besides joon. Hae Jong, Ji Hoo, and Jungshin sitting in front of their seats. Yonghwa had no other choice, he sat besides Joon. It usually Yonghwa and Joon always sit together before, but now the situation is different. They look very awkward.

Joon ignored Yonghwa who already seated beside him. He just listening to the music. Yonghwa decided to approach another his friends. He approached Hae Jong, Ji Hoo, and Jungshin who are engrossed a chat.

"Hey... Yong! You haven’t told me everything about your honeymoon... How a continuation your last night there?" Hae Jong teased Yonghwa. He just laughed.

"Do you think I'm going to tell my life with you guys? Uh?!" Yonghwa looked them and whispered to them.

Then they shouted loudly, so that the whole class looked strange to them.

"Wow... so you spent the last night perfectly? Full night? How many rounds? Tell us!!" Ji Hoo said in a loud voice. Yongwa shut his mouth.

Joon hear all of their words. His heart ached hear their words.

'Seo Joohyun... is there no chance for me?' Joon clutching his iPod while looking Yonghwa hateful.

"Surely..many rounds" Yonghwa answered Ji Hoo and chuckled.

"How about having with a pregnant woman? Are they different?" Ji Hoo whispered to Yonghwa and make him blushed.

"Fantastic. Awesome!!" Yonghwa replied shortly and walked back to his seat.

"Ya!! Jung Yonghwa!! Tell us... which part that make fantastic?" Jungshin shouted. Yonghwa only replied with a smile. Joon increasingly feel angry.

Not long after, lecturer has come. During a lecture, Yonghwa saw Joon’s face. Joon though not consider him at his side. Joon is like assuming that Yonghwa is a stranger for him. There’s a feeling of guilt but Yonghwa also still very angry with Joon. He let Joon to be indifferent to him until the class is over. Joon immediately left them after the class, He’s not as usual anymore. Joon hasn’t been assembled with them or just joking when in the classroom.

"Yoboseo..." Yonghwa picked up his phone and move away from his friends. They were eating in the cafeteria.

"Yong... do you have time? I want to talk to you." Min Ah finally decided to talk about Mirae to Yonghwa.

"Is there a serious problem? About Appa?" Yonghwa panic a bit.

"No. It’s not that. Come here. I’m in boutique. We're talking directly." Min Ah hung up her call first.

Yonghwa said goodbye to his friends and rushed to the boutique. He drove quickly. He panicked. He was afraid of there was a serious thing that her mother wants to talk.

 

Boutique..

Yonghwa walked quickly toward his mother office. Yonghwa into the office without knocking first. Min Ah who was checking the monthly income of the store looks a little surprised. Min Ah releasing her glasses. She stood up and approached Yonghwa.

"What’s about eomma?" Yonghwa was still standing.

"Sit down first." Min Ah sit on the couch and Yonghwa follow her.

"What’s the problem?"

"It's not a serious problem. Only about Mirae... "

"Mirae? What's wrong with that kid?" Yonghwa confused a bit.

"Both of you haven’t talked,right? Talk with your sister, ask what she feels, what she wants and what bothers her.. ask all to her. After you get married, you're never talked with her, right?" Min Ah talked sensibly. Min Ah look at the ring finger of her son. She was very happy.

"What’s wrong with her? any problems?" Yonghwa still confused.

"She likes Joon, but she knows that you will not allow her to get close with Joon. She was confused, Yong.. on the one hand she wants to follow her feelings but on the one hand she wants to be a good sister to you. Give her a certainty.."

'Since when Mirae likes Joon? How could she likes Joon? This shouldn’t happen' Yonghwa was shocked to hear Mirae likes Joon.

"I'll talk with her.." Yonghwa tried to cover up his disappointment because his sister loved his friend who’s like a stranger to him now.

"Yes.. talk with the good way. Don’t be too harsh with her. Please understand your sister feeling. Don’t be so selfish." Min Ah Held her son hands.

"I will pick her up at school now.." Yonghwa kissed his mother cheek.

Then Yonghwa out of her office. He sent a message to Mirae.

I'll pick you up at school... wait for me

 

Mirae's School..

From: Yong Oppa

I'll pick you up at school ... wait for me

 

Mirae knows what made her brother wanted to meet her. Mirae put her handphone back into her pocket.

1 hour later..

"Oppa!!" Mirae walked to Yonghwa’s car which was parked outside the school. He smiled at his sister. His mother was right, It's been a long time they didn’t hang out together, eat together, or speaking what they are feeling as they did before Yonghwa married.

She hugged him tightly. He kissed her forehead and ruffled her hair.

"Why did you grow up quickly? Uh? where the little girl who like crying?" Yonghwa said jokingly. Mirae just laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter