Yong, is this real?

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview..

"Kang Hyena...there’s the truth you should know." Lee Joon's words seriously and sounded very firm.

"The truth..? What does that mean? " Hyena see Yonghwa face that was looking at her face.

"Joon .." Joohyun holding Joon’s hands as if to stop Joon’s next word.

Yonghwa looked at Lee Joon as if to shut Joon’s mouth.

"Joon... STOP!!! "At the end Yonghwa shouted out.

"Hyena have to know the truth!!" Lee Joon yelled.

"What's this? What the truth? Yong, do you know what will be said by Lee Joon? " Hyena more confused.

"The truth that......"

"Joon, STOP!!!" Yonghwa shouted more.

Hyena increasingly confused as to what exactly is going on. Joohyun can only be silent. Lee Joon looks very angry. And Yonghwa see Joohyun and Hyena face alternately.

Chapter 8

"Joon..What would you say? What the truth?" Hyena more confused faces staring at Lee Joon.

Yonghwa was silent.

Joohyun was silent.

Lee Joon doesn’t continue what he had to say.

Hyena more confused.

"Hyena..." Finally Yonghwa said.

"What’s Yong? What happened actually? Do you know what will be said by Joon? Uh?" Asked Hyena staring and holding Yonghwa’s hands.

"Seo Joohyun is my wife and child were conceived by her is my child." Yonghwa said firmly and briefly. Make Joohyun and Lee Joon was shocked, especially Hyena.

Hyena only silence. She was very shocked. Can’t believe what Yonghwa said.

"Yong....This is a joke, right?? All you say isn’t true, right? Joohyun is your bestfriend… baby conceived by her is Joon’s child, right?? Not your son? Yong! Anwer me!!" Hyena holding Yonghwa’s hands tightly. Hyena staring at Yonghwa’s with the eyes that don’t believe.

"I’m serious. I’m not kidding. Joohyun is my wife." Yonghwa look at Hyena’s eyes intently.

Joohyun only seeing Hyena that her eyes were glazed. She didn’t know what to say. What she should do.

"Hyun.. What Yonghwa said is not true, right? You are not his wife, right?" Hyena asked Joohyun with tears in her eyes.

Joohyun didn’t answer.

"We got married after you refused my proposal when my father was sick. I begged you. But you didn’t care my situation at that time. Joohyun willing to marry me." Yonghwa continue his words.

"But we promise to marry, Yong...we promise to be married forever." Hyena begin to secrete tears.

Yonghwa was silent.

Joohyun look at Yonghwa's face that looks frustrated.

"Everything has ended. I'm a husband now. Seo Joohyun’s husband. Soon I'll be a father. You can search for another man who is better than me." Yonghwa said with a quivering voice.

"Why are you doing this to me??! Uh? Why you would do this? You don’t really get married with Joohyun!! You married just because of your father, right? Just because of  the sake of a child!! You're just pretending to get married, right? Yong answer me!!" Hyena cried shaking Yonghwa’s hands Yonghwa. Frustrated.

Yonghwa was silent.

"Hyun-ah..you're just Yonghwa’s friends, right? You don’t really want to be his wife, right?" Hyena come to Joohyun and asked her.

"I'm sorry, Hyena..." Joohyun just can say sorry.

Hyena’s hands quickly drifted want to slap Joohyun. But Yonghwa took her hands and held it tightly. Yonghwa’s hands faster than Joon’s. Joohyun can only bowed and didn’t try to dodge.

"Hyena!!! Don’t !!" Yonghwa shouted at Hyena. For the first time.

"Now you preferring to defend her than me? Uh? You really nasty, Yong..!" her tears more mingled with her anger.

"Hyena, this is my decision. I’m married with Seo Joohyun because I want." Yonghwa said with a firm voice.

"Yong...what about us?" Hyena holding Yonghwa’s hands, trying to hug him, but Yonghwa refused.

"we’re the end. Go looking for men was better than me."

"Why do you want to marry Joohyun?" Hyena see Joohyun with angry stare who embrace her body because the cold air.

Yonghwa didn’t answer. Joohyun looked at Yonghwa. Joohyun also want to hear the answer from Yonghwa. Hyena still waiting for an answer from Yonghwa.

"Because I love Joohyun." Yonghwa answered briefly. His lips like a lost of words. Only these words out from his lips.

Joohyun looked surprised. Hyena more shocked as if not believing. Joon shook his head. Lee Joon could’t accept why Yonghwa lied again.

Hyena running quickly left them. Hyena walking in tears. Increasingly flowing tears. She didn’t believe what was heard earlier. Such entities. Like thunderbolt. The man she loved was married to another woman. Woman who she had regarded as her best friend. Hyena willing to back to Seoul just for the sake of Yonghwa. To meet Yonghwa. But she got the opposite.

Yonghwa run chasing Hyena. Leaving Joohyun and Lee Joon were still standing. Yonghwa can no longer hide everything from Hyena tonight. Yonghwa like a coward if he continues to cover everything. He felt Joohyun already suffered enough because of all these problems. Yonghwa actually planning secretly to explain everything tomorrow, when Hyena back to Germany. He plans to tell Hyena just between the two of them. Because Yonghwa don’t want see Joohyun will see Hyena angry, irritated, and cried because it certainly makes Joohyun increasingly feel sad. But that plan has totally failed.

"Hyena...!" Yonghwa grabbed Hyena’s wrist. Hyena trying to pull it  and run faster.

"Yong, why are you treating me like this? Why are you so mean to me? I think you've changed not a playboy who I knew. But why did you leave me with cruel and married someone else? Do you really love Hyun? What about me? Do you love me?" Hyena said in a quivering voice.

"I love you, Hyena .."

"How can you love two women at the same time?? You’re evil bastard!!" Hyena slapped Yonghwa. She couldn’t longer control her anger.

Yonghwa willingly become a place to vent all her anger. Yonghwa deserve all this. He thought.

 

"Hyun..Let's get into the car, the air gets cold. I will bring you home." Lee Joon lead Joohyun walking to the car.

Joohyun accepted Joon helps. They walked toward Joon’s car. Occasional Lee Joon seeing Joohyun’s face that looks wet cheeks. Lee Joon don’t believe if Yonghwa will tell the truth with his own mouth. Actually, Lee Joon wanted to say the same thing, the truth if Yonghwa is a husband of Joohyun and father of Joohyun’s child because Joon hadn’t bear to see Joohyun suffer anymore. Cried everyday. And continued to lie with the other.

however Joohyun is a woman who Lee Joon loved. Lee Joon loves Joohyun. When Yonghwa wants to marry Joohyun Joon wanted to cancel their wedding. But he didn’t. However, Yonghwa is his bestfriend. And Joon know if the only man who loved Joohyun is Yonghwa. Joon finally gave up and let them get married. Although until this time Joon is still loves Joohyun very much.

"Joon..drive me to the apartment."

"Apartme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter