Jung Family Trip part 1

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one month later ..

Si Hoo's home

Mirae was putting her stuffs into two big suitcases. She sat on the floor among the suitcases. Mirae will go to Milan to continue her studies 2 weeks later. Finally, Si Hoo allowed her to go to Milan.

"Mirae.. Your stuffs are ready to be taken?" Min Ah stood behind Mirae who was sitting on the floor of her room.

"Almost ready. There are some things that I haven’t been put in the suitcase."

Min Ah sits beside Mirae. She saw Mirae’s face that looks sad a bit and looks was hiding something from her.

"Mirae.. Tell me the truth. What the real reason that makes you want to continue school in Milan? I know that you really want to continue your school in Seoul, right?." Min Ah took her daughter’s hand and holding it.

"Eomma.. I really want to develop my talents there. I also want a good career in Milan. No other reason." She didn’t dare to look at her mother’s eyes. She was trying to hide her feeling.

"I’m your mother. I know very well what is happening with my children. Tell me, dear.. I don’t want you to go with a sad feeling."

Mirae was silent for a moment. She confused about whether she should say what the real reason or not to her mother. Min Ah tightened her grip on Mirae’s hands. Mirae’s tears fell one by one on her smooth cheeks.

"I just don’t want to see Joon oppa anymore.." finally Mirae could say the real reason.

“You don’t have to go to Milan. It’s too far. Why you don’t want to see Joon again? He had treated you badly? Say to me."

"Joon oppa never treated me badly, eomma.. I just don’t want to see him anymore. Just it."

"Mirae-ah.." Min Ah couldn’t say anymore she just hugged Mirae tightly. Mirae is crying in her mother's arms.

"Eomma.. Mianhe.. I have to leave you and appa." Mirae is sobbing hardly in Min Ah’s arms.

 

Yongseo's home

Joohyun choose just stay at home with her husband and son on this Saturday night. Their looks were watching a movie in the TV room. Yonghwa is carrying Manse who was asleep on his lap and Joohyun is sitting next to him. She laid her head on his shoulder. She also looks sleepy. Occasionally seen she closed her eyes.

"Buin.. Are you sleepy?" He her hair with his right hand while his left hand still holding Manse.

"Uh? Mmmhh.. I slightly feel sleepy. I don’t know why. It’s only at 8PM." Joohyun is rubbing her eyes as she straightened up her body.

"Let’s into our room. I will put Manse into his room first.” Yonghwa stood up and walks to Manse’s room. He left his wife who looks so sleepy alone in the TV room.

Joohyun lay on the couch and she was asleep quickly. Yonghwa back to the TV room and saw his wife was asleep. He chuckled. She doesn’t look much different with Manse. She fell asleep on the couch like a baby.

Yonghwa is carrying Joohyun. As much as possible he didn’t wake her up. He lifted her slowly. He opened the door of their room and lay down her body carefully.

He covers his wife's body with a blanket. After that, he lay down beside his wife. He saw her face for so long. He rubbed her eyes, nose, and lips and he caressed her cheek. He kissed her lips and she is still asleep.

"Seo Joohyun.. My buin.. My queen .. I love you. I really love you until I can’t breathe anymore. Until I die. I promise." He whispered.

Suddenly their memories come to his mind, from the happy memories to the sad memories of them. He realizes that their sacrifice until today is not easy. They must sacrifice tearfully. It makes him don’t want to makes Joohyun sad anymore. He wants to be with her and also Manse forever.

He grabbed her body so there’s no a distance between them. He put her head on his chest. He hugged her tightly. Within minutes, he also fell asleep as still holding his wife tightly.

 

2 days later..

"Buin.." Yonghwa shouted from the front door. He had just arrived at home. He only has morning class today while Joohyun not have.

Yonghwa doesn’t hear her reply as usual. He walked straight to Manse’s room. He knows very well that Joohyun must be playing together with Manse.

"Buin.." Yonghwa opened the door. He saw her asleep on the couch with Manse on her lap.

"Buin... Hyun..." He sits beside her. He stared at her face that looks so tired.

"You look so tired.. Take care of a baby and tidy up home alone everyday would make you feel tired. Mianhe.." He kissed her forehead gently.

"Yong..." She awakened. She opened her eyes and saw his face blankly.

"My queen.." He kissed on her cheek and her lips interchangeably.

"Are you home? When are you coming? Since when did you sit beside me? Have you eaten?"

"Eiii.. Hyun.. Why do you have so many questions? I just arrived. Are you tired? You look so tired.." He is still staring at her face as he her hair gently.

"Mmhh.. yeah.. Manse is so fussy since morning. He just crying and just stopped crying when asleep." She answered while put Manse on his cribs.

Yonghwa is behind her. He hugged her from behind. He is kissing her nape and her neck interchangeably. She is holding his hands around her waist.

"Ahhh.. I never thought that I would part with you. It’s so hard.." He is still kissing her nape.

"But you have.." She turned her body and now she is facing him.

"I hate enlist! I hate living away from you!" He looks like a little boy who doesn’t want to go to the doctor. Joohyun just smiled because of his attitude, then she kissed him repeatedly.

"But it’s your duty, nampyeon.." She said between her kisses.

"I know.." Yonghwa looks grim.

"Be mature. You’re a husband and a father now." Joohyun cupped his cheeks and smiled. Yonghwa smiled back to her, he is showering kisses on his neck and down to her cleavage.

"Yong.. stop! What if Manse wakes up?" Joohyun pulled his head away on her .

"We don’t have much time.. I’ll enlist soon. Hyun.. Even I want to make love with you all the time." Yonghwa is still kissing her neck. This time, she couldn’t resist and enjoyed every kisses those he gave.

He burned by lust. He brought her to their room. He is holding her tightly while still kissing her. They are even wilder. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

They are making love until late afternoon. They stopped because Manse crying out and make Joohyun leave her husband who hasn’t feel satisfied in their room.

 

In The Night..

"Hyun..."

"Mmhh .." Joohyun already looks sleepy as cuddling on Yonghwa’s chest.

"I want a holiday.. How?"

"Holiday? Where?" Joohyun raised her head and stared at him.

"Wherever you want. I want our holiday before I left."

"Do you mean we will go to second honeymoon? Eii.. Yong.. I don’t want to leave Manse.." She said as she his chest.

"Eiii.. Do you think that WE would go? Just you and me?? hahaha.. ert!" She tapped her forehead and laughing hardly.

"Eh? Do you mean?” She looked confused.

"We will bring Manse. And we're going on holiday wherever you want, my queen.."

"Really??" She still looked incredulous.

"Yeahh… Where you want to go? Europe? America? Japan? Or Australia as we used? Just tell me." Yonghwa is leaning against on the headboard. He pulled her body to sit beside him.

Joohyun is thinking. In fact, there are cities that she wanted to visit, especially London. She wanted to visit there, but she didn’t want to waste his money just for fun. She is thinking as looking at his face.

"I want to go to Busan.." She replied. She is holding his hands and kissing the back of his hand.

"Busan? Just Busan? Hyun.. My money is enough for us to go to vacation and even to the moon. I'm so serious."

"I'm serious, Yong.. I just want to Busan. I would like to bring Manse to the place where you were born and grew up. As long as we get married, you've never invited me to Busan, right? I want to Busan.."

"Not because you don’t want to waste my money, right?"

"No.. I really want to Busan. I heard the food is known to be very good there. I want to try." Joohyun said enthusiastically.

"YAH!! Little monster!! In your mind is just food!" He ruffled her hair and laughing.

"But this fact is true, right? I heard there’re lot of good food there. Ah I can’t wait to get there. When we are go, Yong?"

"It’s up to you, whenever you want. I’m ready."

"Can we go the day after tomorrow? I can’t wait!" Joohyun really look so enthusiastic and made Yonghwa happy.

"Ok ok. We will go the day after tomorrow. I'll book the flight ticket now." Yonghwa take his phone placed on a small table beside the bed.

"No... I don’t want to go by the plane. I want to go by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter