insecure

for the sake of a child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview..

Finally they arrived at the hotel. He grabbed her into the hotel in a hurry.

"Yong.. Wait.."

"I can’t take this anymore. I need to be inside you right now. Forgive me if I'll you so hard and deep."

"I will forgive you." Joohyun smiled.

Then they get into the hotel room.

 

Chapter 19

In the morning..

They look still asleep soundly on the bed. Yonghwa hugged his wife from behind, his hands wrapped around her waist tightly. She’s holding his hands around her. They’re still under the blanket. Don’t know how many rounds they completed their 'business' last night. Only God knows how many her moans to calling his name when she reaches . They reached many times and finished their 'business' until early morning.

She opened her eyes slowly. She looked at the clock on her screen phone at a corner table next to the bed. 9:00 AM. Then she put her phone on the table and rubbed her eyes. He was sleeping deeply as buried his head on her neck. She turned her body and stared at him. She kissed his cheeks and his lips. His breaths long and steady.

He awakened when she’s thumbing the shape of his lips before kissed his lips but he pretends to still asleep. He still wanted to feel his body sticking with her body. Her body so warm for him, and this is makes him quiet and always wanted to be near his wife.

She smoothed his bangs which covered his eyes and gently kissed his forehead. She seemed to want to thank to him because he has been made her like to fly to the seventh heaven and makes her reaches her s in one night even though this morning she felt so tired and feel like can’t walk properly.

"Yong.." She whispered besides his ear.

He doesn’t respond, but he heard.

"Manse's appa... wake up..."

"Hhhmmm..." He tried to open his eyes.

"It's 9AM, wake up.." She kissed his eyes.

He didn’t answer anything. He just pulled her body, making his snuggled closer to her, and then he hugged her tightly until she’s increasingly difficult to breathe. He kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, and finally he kissed her lips. She allows him to kiss her. They opened their mouth and their tongues intertwined. He ran his tongue in , making her moan with pleasure. A moment they just like this, kissing and touching their bodies heatedly.

“I love you, I love you so much my queen..” He’s kissing her lips repeatedly.

“I love you too, my ert nampyeon..” She grinned.

Gruuk.. Gruuk..

He chuckled between his kisses. Her face looks blushed. They both heard the sound of her stomach, she’s hungry.

"My little monster.. Are you hungry..?" He pulled his lips from hers and chuckled.

"I'm exhausted. You drain my energy overnight. I feel hungry now." She pouted. She sat and leaned her back against the headboard of the bed.

"I’m fine.. I Don’t feel tired at all. Even I can still do a few more rounds with you now if you want.." He sat beside her, whispered in her ear and then kissing her neck.

"Ya!! ert! Enough!!" She’s hitting his arm repeatedly.

"You feel tired because you don’t exercises like me. Look at me.. see my muscles. Even you’re already feels my stamina, right? Next time you have to come with me to workout in the gym. And.. I heard having in the gym is also fun." He said in a hoarse voice.

"Ya!! Enough! Better I take a bath." She gets out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

She still while walked into the bathroom. He looks her y move to the right and to the left along with her steps. His blood boiled, he felt hard again.

"Hyun.. could we take a bath together? We’ll save water if we take a bath together.." He shouted, he was still sitting on the bed.

"I know what you mean! I know what you want!" She turned her body to look at him. He could see her which looks so round and looks hardened. Even he more couldn’t resist his lust.

After she’s into the bathroom, he’s his gently and then harder, he took a pack of the on the table beside the bed then wears it quickly. He didn’t want to spray his on the bed.

"Arrrggghhhh...!!" He groaned. Finally he reached .  He put out his inside the rubber. Then he took off the and threw it into the trash. Within minutes he reaches his with his own hands, just by looking at her body was walking in to the bathroom.

 

20 minutes later, she was out of the bathroom wearing bathrobe and towel that covered her wet hair. She feels fresh. She didn’t feel her body smells again like before. He approached her who sitting on the couch. He walked with a body that’s still .

"Hyun..." He wrapped his hands around her neck from behind of the sofa and kissing her earlobe. He could smell the soap fragrant that she used.

"Your turn to shower, palli... after that we can eat, I'm hungry." She stood up and pushed her husband into the bathroom.

"But I just want o ‘eat’ you." He stopped his steps and turned his body to facing her. He squeezed her right gently. He really knows how to make her moan with pleasure.

"Ahhh.. stop, Yong.." She moaned. Then she held his hand, trying to stop what he did.

"Wae...?" He squeezed both of her again which already hardened.

"It hurts... I should feed Manse. I have to feeding Manse in the morning." She cupped her s.

"Oh. What if--- We do like last night? Like we did in the car? I can reduce your pain.." He cupped her like she did.

"YA!!" She hit his arm, she glared at him.

"Wae.... ??" Yonghwa grinned.

"You better take a bath now or I'll force you stand under cold water!"

"I want to take a bath with you. Even under cold water, it’s okay.. as long as with you.."

"JUNG YONGHWA! WHY YOUR MIND IS SO DIRTY?? Aigo... how pity my son have a father like you!"

"SEO JOOHYUN!! how dare you say that!" He tickled her waist until she begs to stop.

"Take a bath, palli!! I missed Manse. I want to meet him." She’s holding his shoulders. They looked at each other. Obvious they stared each other with a look of lust. Seemed like they were not quite satisfied with what they did last night.

"Ok. I'm going to take a bath." He pecked her lips and walked to the bathroom.

Yonghwa’s phone rang repeatedly. She walked to the small table beside the bed and seeing his phone.

Hyena calling...

Her hands trembling, she took his phone. She just sees his screen phone that kept ringing. After his phone stop ringing, she put his phone back on the small table and she wears her clothes.

She’s trying to positive thinking but she couldn’t. She kept thinking about what makes Hyena called her husband. Since when are they retouched? Do Hyena often called Yonghwa without I know? These questions continued spinning in her mind. Her face instantly changed. She felt sad.

He’s out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel. He walked over to her who sitting on the couch. She seen being called hotel service to order breakfast for them.

"You've ordered breakfast?" He sat beside her, he still wears a towel around his waist.

"Yes, I did." She answered briefly without seeing his face.

Then he wears his clothes, and combed his hair. Once he’s ready, he’s back to sit next to her who looks seriously watching TV.

The breakfast that they ordered has been delivered to their room. She ordered cream spaghetti and black coffee for him, toast and milk chocolate for her. He sees her breakfast strangely.

"Hyun... You just ordered toast and milk for you?? Is it enough?"

"I'm not really hungry." She answered briefly.

"Didn’t you say that you’re hungry earlier?" He feels weird. But she didn’t answer. She looks serious eating her breakfast.

They just quietly while enjoying their breakfast. He tempted her as usual but she just responded coolly. He more felt strange.

"Let's go now. I want to meet Manse..." She stood up from her seat and took her purse that was on the messy bed. Even she didn’t finish her breakfast, she felt her appetite was disappeared.

He has no other choice. He saw her face and he knew something was going on with her, but he didn’t want to ask her now, he knows how to deal her if like this.

"Ok." He stood up from his seat and walked to take his phone.

"My phone’s battery was empty, totally off. Ah!" Then he put his phone into his pocket and he wears his cap.

He walked over her, when he wanted to hold her hand, she walked out the hotel room alone left him behind. He increasingly feels strange. He doesn’t know what happened with her and made her has changed suddenly.

He walked followed her quickly. He walked beside her without holding her hand.

 

In the car, she was silent. She just stared out the window blankly. He stared at her face, he's like finding out what really happened with her.

"Hyun.. Are you okay?"

"I’m fine."

Then they silence again. He chose to plays the songs to break the iced between them.

"I'm sorry if I make you angry earlier, or...."

"I told you, I'm fine! You don’t have to apologize." She didn’t see his face. Her eyes filled with tears. The thoughts about Hyena are always spinning in her mind.

Then he was silent.

 

Si Hoo's Home

She’s out of the car first without waiting for him. Yonghwa just let her do what she wants.

"Eomma..." She embraced Min Ah who was watching in the TV room.

"Ah... Hyunnie.." Min Ah hugged her tightly.

"Where’s Manse?"

"He was sleeping in Yonghwa’s room." Min Ah answered, her daughter in law’s hair.

"I want to meet Manse." Then she walked towards the stairs and climbed the stairs.

She opened the door slowly. She saw Manse was asleep soundly on Yonghwa’s bed.

"Manse-yah... how was your day? Eomma really missed you.." She’s carrying Manse and kissed his face. Yonghwa saw her and Manse from the door.

Then she’s feeding Manse. She seen doesn’t get tired to looking at Manse’s face who really like Yonghwa. She’s crying, not only she was amazed by the presence of Manse in her life but also she felt sad because Hyena. Her tears were dripping on her cheeks.

 

Yongseo's apartment..

Yonghwa looks serious doing his tasks in his study room while Joohyun was feeding Manse in Manse’s room.  He realized that he hasn’t checked his phone since the phone off. He took his phone, the phone’s battery was full. He turns on his phone.

5 missed calls

Hyena

Hyena??? Yonghwa shocked to see Hyena’s name on his missed calls list. And he immediately realized what makes Joohyun has changed suddenly. He’s out of his study room and toward Manse’s room, he opened the room, but he just saw Manse was sleeping soundly in his crib. Then he opened their room nearby Manse’s room. He saw Joohyun lying on the bed with her back facing the door.

He walked slowly to the bed. She immediately wiped her tears. He climbed the bed and lay down beside her. She kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter