Chapter Two

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

In the same time , at the cafeteria ..

Hyuna P.O.V

" Gosh ! I cant believe that my project partner is a tomboy! Otoke !? " I cried and sighed .

im staying with my friends , Jiyoon and Sohyun at the cafeteria .

" so .. whats the problem Hyuna ? Its not that big deal .." Jiyoon said to me . 

" Jiyoon was right Hyuna , whats the matter ? You only going to work with her . Its not like she is going to do anything harm to you anyway .. " Sohyun supporting Jiyoon .

" I know that , but I just dont like it . Im not used to hang out with person like that . " I spit out my feelings to them . 

" O come on , Hyuna . This is for your own goodness . You have to work with her no matter what for the sake of your grade ." Sohyun convinced me .

" who is this tomboy girl anyway ? is she hot ? " Jiyoon asked me excitedly .

" Her name is Amber . I think I saw here just now . Where is she ? " I move my eyes to search Amber around the cafeteria . 

" There she is ,  the one with the short blonde hair ." I told my friends in annoying voice . Both of them look to the girl I mentioned just now .

" Wow ! She is so hot . She is really looked like a man .. You are so lucky Hyuna !" Jiyoon squeeled excitedly and keep on staring at Amber . Sohyun also reacted the same as Jiyoon . 

" Yah ! You two . Stop it ! I dont think she is hot" 

Both of them gave me the look of * Are you kidding !? *

" Fine ! I admit that she is hot .. But that was right before I actually know her . I thought that she is he " I confessed to both of them .

" Look ! Hyuna Is blushing ! " Jiyoon laughed at me .

I hurriedly holding my both cheek . I can feel my cheeks was burned right now .

" I bet you going to fall for her soon " Sohyun also laughed at while covering . 

" Hey ! Im straight . There's no way in hell im gonna fall in love with that girl " I swear to myself . That was the moment I saw Amber left . 

 


 

 

After nearly an hour's drive , Amber finally arrived at the airpot . She was a bit late . So , she rushed into the airport and look for her cousin . She stopped walking once she found her cousin who is sitting on the bench right now while playing with her phone .

Amber smiled and secretly make her way to her cousin .

" what are you doing .. " Amber whispered to her cousin's right ear from the back . 

That sudden whispered made the girl almost jumping from her seat . 

" Yah ! hyung . How could you ! I even almost dropped my phone ! " The girl repeatedly slapping Amber's arm playfully . Amber just let out her giggles and protect herself from the hitting .

Amber and her cousin have this brotherly-relationship things as her cousin also have this a bit boyish attitude . That is why she called Amber Hyung instead of unnie .

" welcome home Sulli-ah ~ its been a long time since we last met . I missed you so much cuzzie ~ " Amber hugged Sulli tightly .

" Yeah , me too hyung . Im so happy to see you again " 

Sulli is beutiful . She has long curled brown hair and flawless skin . She was taller than Amber and she also has eyes-smling whenever she smile . 

Its been 3 years since they last met . Sulli have to leave Korea as she has to follow her parent moved to US due to her parents's work . 

" Lets get you home Sulli-ah " Sulli gonna stay at herAmber's place as she live alone in her apartment . Amber helped sulli carry her luggage to the car and they left the airport in no time .

 


 

 

Skip to the tommorow morning

 

Amber P.O.V

Sulli and I arrived at the college just right on time , not too early but not too late . At time like this , there are many student hovering around this area .  Me and sulli walked side by side . I could see that sulli is nervous as she isn"t used to this place yet .

" Relax , Sulli-ah . You are gonna be just fine . Remember I always have your back , arasso ? " I throwed my arm around her shoulder and rub it softly .

" Thanks hyung , I will do my best at this college " Sulli still smiled nervously .

" Later on , I will introduce you to my friends . But now , lets go to the office first " I dragged sulli to the office .

sulli does not want me to wait for her while she in the office . So , I make my way to my class casually . I settle In my chair and prepared my book on the table . Hyuna has not arrived yet .

I glanced to my watch , it was about 10 minutes before our class begin . The atmosphere in my classroom are not very noisy . Some of the students were chatting and the rest were playing their mobile phones .

 I open my book and read it quitely . Soon enough , Hyuna has arrived and settled at her seat beside me . She seems not bother to greet me . I glance at her secretly while holding my book . As usually , she looks Beutiful and hot . Aish ! Why did I think about her in that way . 

Though im dressing like a guy but im still straight , right ?

 

The class started and it was boring . Somehow I made it through the end without falling asleep . I sometimes glance at Hyuna as she always yawning . After the class has ended , Hyuna once again packed her things hurriedly.  But I manage to talk to her before she walk away .

" Hyuna sshi , I thought today we can work together on our project ?" I asked her though she looks like she not intrtrsted to talk to me back .

" its not gonna take long , I promise ! We can always continue it next week at least we can do some progress on our project today  ." I almost begged her .. o come on , dont let me down again . 

I waited her to answer me . She hung her head low and bit her lower lips before she responding me . 

" Fine ! What time and where ? " she frowned . She finally gave up . I grinned a bit and she just glared at me .

"  How about at the cafe across the street near our college at 3 o'clock . Sounds good ? "

" Fine ! " she reply me then she just walk passed me and before she exit our classroom , she turned back at me .

" if you show up late later , even it just 1 minute late . I will not hesitate to go home . " she once again gave me her death glare before she walk away . 

I was a bit scare but feel excited at the same time .     Damn ! This girl is really something .

 


 

 

Sulli P.O.V

Yes ! My class are over . I packed my things and exit classroom and take out my phone from my pocket . Then I texted hyung to invite her for lunch  . 

Suddenly, out of nowhere someone bumped into me causing me to fell on the floor . My back was aching so does my head . As I opened my eyes , there was a girl who was on top of me . Out faces are so close . when she opened her eyes , our gazes met for a moment . I was mesmerized by her beauty . 

At this moment , I can feel the world has stopped moving. Peoples around us were vanished . Leaving just me and her in this world .

Then she removed her gaze to below as i followed her gaze and .. 

" Arghhh ! " She screamed at the top of her lungs and pushed my both hands from her before she harshly standing up .

I also standing up still panicked and trying to explain to her . 

" How dare you molested me ! YOU ERT ! "  The girl covered her using her both arms . 

" I didnt do that on purpose ! Beside you are the one who bumped into me ! So , this is not entirely my fault "   my patient went off when she accused me being a ert .

other students who walked passed us were looking at us .

" Ow , really !? Im the victim here . ert ! " The girl who seems furious dont want to back off . 

Feeling annoyed , I mocked her . 

" im the ert huh ? Well , you're the one who make me touch it .  So , you are more ert than me "  I smirked

without warning , she slapped me on my cheek . Before I could say something , she already left . I groaned in pain while holding my red cheek .

Then I picked up my phone on the floor and called Hyung to cancel our meeting . My mood was wrecked because of the incident . I planning to go home and sleep to calm down myself . 

What a bad day today ..