Chapter Twenty

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

Amber looked out the window. The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving toward her . The latter  seems to be in a deep thought , only realizing the rain had pouring down when a tapping on the window soon became a pitter-platter.

Witnessing this nature scene dragged Amber to old memories , where she and Hyuna started to become close. This dawned  the feeling of longing deeply in her soul, thus ached her to see Hyuna so badly . The poor girl then moved her gazes to her phone only to frust her even more as there were still no responds from the latter. And worse , Hyuna didn’t picks up her phone no matter how many times she tried to reach her.

An idea of coming to Hyuna’s house came across her mind , but seems like her heart felt heavy to do it. Then , she thought maybe Hyuna needs space and times to sort out things.

“ Amber Unnie ..” A voice which almost sounds like a whisper cut off her train of thoughts . “ I want you to know that im always here for you . And it’s okay though if  you don’t want to share it with me now , but you seems off these days unnie .. And it concerns me ..” Listening to this confession makes her felt weak ,  part of her wants to just tell her cousin about the incident but the other part forbid her .

“ Let me guess , this is about Hyuna , right? Did you two had fight on that night ?” Amber slowly nodded. “ What happened , unnie?” Amber lost her words . She wasn’t ready for this kind of question as she still looking for the right timing to tell Sulli about it.

“ Never mind unnie , you don’t have to tell me if it bothers you . Just ask me if you want my help , okay?” Amber managed to show a small smile before Sulli pull her for a hug .

 

Forgive me Sulli

 

…………

 

Sulli’s POV

 

This is probably the first time I felt excited for a new semester , usually I would always complaining about how the semester break seems to end quickly and whatknot . But here I am now , writing everything  on that big square screen so that I wouldn’t felt time running slow .

“ Woah daebak , are you planning to be the top student for this semester Sulli?” I paused and turned to my left . Bae Suzy , my seatmate staring at me with her eye’s brow raised . I chuckled . “ No , I just want to keep myself busy . You know , to kill time .” I keep my eyes back to the front , grinning widely after heard Suzy groaned lowly at my reason. “ But that was too much words , I think I’ll broke my hand before even going through half of all that notes .” She complained .

“ Sulli- ah “ Suddenly, her pitch become a little higher, trying to get my attention and she did it. “ There’s a birthday party going on tonight . Want to join me ?” Her smile got wider.

“ Sorry Suzy , I have something to do tonight . How about i join you next time, huh? ” My words had cause her to pout like a child who got her wishes rejected , which makes me reconsider her offer one more time. But still , I don’t feel like want to go to such event.  

Time passing like a lightning bolt , just as I want it to be . Now , the moment ive been waiting for has come which is picking up Soojung at her class . It would be a lie if I said I didn’t miss her . She’s the reason why my student’s life become more alive day by day . Plus , soojung might know about what had happened between Amber and Hyuna. Victoria told me she was the last person who spended the night with Amber .

Cant wait any seconds no more , I rushed to the second floor where Soojung’s classroom placed . Upon reaching two classes before my crush’s , I manage to fix my hair and uniform . I need to look good infront of her .

A wave of peoples started to come out from Soojung’s class , chattering loudly . And there’s Soojung diligently walking out from her class , looking stunning as she always be . My heart beginning to race as she’s flipping her hair to her side .

Before I can get near to the angel , a guy with big eyes suddenly approached Soojung . Both of them seems happy talking to each other before turning and walking off side by side . What the - - How can this happened ??

 I quickly fished out my phone and dialed her number before she’s  getting far away . I saw soojung and the guy stopped , She went a little bit far away from the guy before responded to my phone call.

 “ Hello ? Soojung-ah ? Where are you ?”  

“ Ahh , Ssul , Im not in school right now.  I .. am sick ..”

She lied . I cant believe she’s doing this .

“ Hello ? Ssul ?”

I quickly turned back and hide behind the walls as  I saw she looking in my way .

“ Ow really ? Have you seeing the doctor ?”

I need someone to punch me for still acting caring towards her despite her reason was just a lie. 

“  Yeah , I had just came back from there .”

“ Arasso .. Get well soon , then . I’ll see you later.”

 I cant help but thinking , why did she lied ? Did she wants to avoid me ?

………………

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 Don’t look at her

 

I’ve been repeating those four words in my head but my eyes keep on betraying my brain . Silly of me for thinking that she would still want to sit beside me after what had happened . And it breaks my heart when she chooses to sit at the front row, where I can barely see her back . Luckily her seatmate is a girl.   

Damn , I miss her so much .. Though we’re in the same room , I strongly feel  her far away from me. She’s completely ignoring me , as if I didn’t exist in this class.

 

“ Amber-shi !”

 

“ Y-yes  Madam ??”  I said as I hastily stand on my feets .

 

All eyes on me , except for the one I hoping to look me here .  Madam. Hwang Miyoung , our lecturer for literature subject is walking to my sit .

 

“ Tell me , what’s your opinion about this novel ?”

 

Huh ? what novel is she talking about ?   

 

I thought to myself before spotted some notes written on the whiteboard .

 

Romeo and Juliet

 

“ Huuh .. well .. That novel is about love ..  right?”

My ears were violated by the loud laughters as soon as the whole class heard my answer  , but I know Hyuna is not one of them . “ Quiet everyone ! ” Warned the lecturer before she turned to me.

“ Of course it’s about love Amber-shi  , but I want you to elaborate it more ”

 To be honest , my brain was freezed and nothing came up until the moment I saw Hyuna lazily lean her head against her palm .

“ I think love between Romeo and Juliet is the pure thing I ever seen . Despite the conflicts between their families , they still didn’t gave up on their love and took the risks when they decided to secretly get married.  I mean they didn’t care about what their families thought or wanted. ”

 

Why cant we be like that , Hyuna ?

 

And so they fight for their love till their last breath.”

 

There were a brief of silent as I cant help but to stare the woman I love  , before a loud cheers took place.

 

“ Not bad , mrs Liu ! “  Mrs hwang complimented me while clapping her hands . “ Thank you, miss .” I said before sitting back on my chair .

 

“  Now you guys know a little bit about this story right , so I want all of you to write its synopsis  as a assignment for today . That’s all , class dismiss “

 

Our lecturer walking out from this room followed by other students . I quickly shoved all of my things in my bag as I noticed Hyuna had just went out from our class and sprinted to follow her . This time luck is on my side as I spotted Hyuna went down stairs  . I fasten my paces towards her direction.

Before she could even protest I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to an empty room .

“ What are you doing ? Don’t you know it hurts!!?” I frowned as I watch her caressing her arm with her face looked mad.  “ Im sorry , babe ..” I guess I cant contain my feeling as I unconsciously reach out to hold her arm . I flinched when she quickly back away as she yelled . “ Don’t touch me !” Instead looking right at me , she  just staring at down while protectively holding her wrist.

“ You had no idea how much you have hurt me .. I cried every night while thinking what have I done wrong to get all of this ..  So tell me Amber , did I do something wrong  to you !? or maybe you just don’t love me anymore , that you already had enough with me - -“

I hugged her, and her reactions wasn’t good.

“ What are you doing !? Let me go !” She’s trying to push me away but I managed to maintain my position . She need to know what had happened

“Krystal confessed that she loves me on that night .” Her struggles become more strong as she heard those ugly truth . “ I was caught off guard when she kissed me! Trust me , I really really felt like a jerk at that time and it become more worse when you actually saw that kiss.” My heart clenched as the memory quickly flashed in my mind . “ I know im still at fault for making you cried , for making you doubting our love and I really sorry about that ..  But please .. don’t break up with me .”

 I thought she’s going to say sorry too for that seconds, but she proves me wrong as she quickly pushed me away from her .

Her gazes were a bit soften than earlier when our eyes met. 

“ Okay .”

She’s confused me.

“ Okay ? You’re mean like - -”

“ Im feeling okay now. ”

I almost jump out of happiness but her next words makes my legs go numbed.

“ But it’s doesn’t mean I forgive you ”

My eyes stuck on hers as she slowly walking towards me .

 

“ You have to court me again.”

 

 

 

TBC