Chapter Eighteen

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

A heavy sigh escaped from the short blonde hair as she runs her hand through her scalp , frustrated.  Now that she has became the next victim in their game , she felt completely helpless .

“ Can I help you with the task if Amber choose dare , Soojungie~?”  Krystal  let out her girly giggles at the sight of Sulli begging while protruded her bottom lip with eyes somehow glistening  .

“ Sure why not , plus we’re both had been embarrassed just now .”  Huffed Krystal while glaring at Luna.

“ Yeah !  Don’t worry , Soojung-ah  ! I had prepared an awesome idea for Amber hyung which I bet she’ll never forget in her life after this !” Both latters laughed hysterically while holding their stomach when they spotted Amber grimaced in annoyed at Sulli’s words  . 

While Victoria and Luna were secretly  exchanging whispers to each other as they gazed at laughing Krystal and Sulli .

“ I think they had lost their mind..” Victoria dramatically shooked her head  .

“ Yes , I know right! Like something has possessed them . Luckily it’s Amber who got choosen this time .. Can you imagine if it was me..?”  Both of them turned their heads to each other on the same time, fears were evident in their eyes .

“ Trust me , they’ll be more crazy than this .”

 

…………………………..

 

“ Yahx3 ! Why the heck Sulli suddenly can give task to me, isn’t suppose to be only Krystal ??” Amber snapped all of sudden which killed the laughs of the two .

“ Hyung ! You also  gave instruction to us just now ! Which was Luna’s job ! So , its fair enough . Right Soojung ?”

“ Yeah ! did you forgot about it , Amber ?”

Amber averted her eyes to Luna’s , asking the latter for support but nothing came out from her which leaving Amber on her own .

“ So be it , I choose truth then !”

Her exclamation cause the others raised their brows including Sulli who’s then groan in defeated as her plan to make her cousin pay for her action has just crashed .   Hyuna started having uneasy feeling towards this.  Did Amber choose the right thing ?

Rubbing her chin , Krystal’s gaze once again roamed over the floor.

 

 

“  Have you ever had a crush on anyone here? ”

 

 

………………

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

I should’ve expect this type of question would come out. Okay , I don’t know what Krystal’s true intention behind this , and really , I don’t mind telling the truth. The truth that I am into girls . Ahh , scratch that , I think they already knew that . But ,  what kind of answer Hyuna want me to spill ? And  if I say yes  ..

What kind of reaction will she gives after that ? And how would she acts infront of the others later ? I mean it’s going to be a big chance that the others would figure out the person I had crush on, right ? even Sulli could read our situation before we broke the news to her .

Plus ,since Hyuna’s been so paranoid about keeping our relationship as a secret , I had to be carefull with my words .

 

So , I had made up my mind . And im going to say..

 

“  No . ” I lied.  I think I had just break Luna and Victoria’s hearts as they groaned the loudest over my answer . “ Really ? You never had crush on anyone here??”  Luna once again asked me to confirm my answer and I caught her eyes stole some glances at the girl who sat next right to me.

“  Seriously , no .” I said and my heart ached because of my own fake confession . My eyes landed on Sulli who gave me her sorry looks .

“ Uhm , so .. its my turn to spin the bottle , right ?”

I get  on my knees and ready to spin the bottle but someone speak out , which stopped my intention to do so.

“ Guys , Im going to bed now ..“ A weak voice coming from my right.

“ Why so early , it hasn’t reached ten , Hyuna-yah ? “ Victoria already asked the thing that I want to ask to Hyuna . She's right , its still early . 

“ I guess im too sleepy already , Vic .. Cant help it .” 

No , you are lying . I know you arent usually sleep early. 

I felt  a little bit odd as Hyuna didn’t bother to look at me when she walks away which means that something had gone wrong between us.

Argh ! Why was she behaving like this !? If this had to do with something I said earlier , then would she rather risking us if i say the otherwise ? 

I already done the best to keep our relationship under the radar , just as she wanted .

So why she's still upset? 

 

……………..

 

Author’s POV

 

Instead of spinning the bottle, the short blonde hair suddenly grab her glass and filled it with soju .                     “ can we stop play this freakin game and continue our drinking session!?” The other four didn’t opposed the idea and decided just going with the flow .

Two hours had passed . Two hours of chatting and two hours of drinking . As a result ,  Luna had passed out on the floor along with the great giant Sulli  and that leaving only three person  still up and chattering quietly.

“ Guys , I guess it’s time for me to go to sleep now.” said Victoria before waking up her roommate who was sleeping soundly beside her .

“ Y-yah , stop it.. You’re not the boss of meee ..” Luna slurred , prying away Victoria’s hands as she was struggling to get on her feet.  Luna’s drunken state caused unsteady on her feet so Victoria had to support her from fumbling towards their room .

Amber on the other hand was on the verge of sleeping. Her eyes had turned red and her eyebags are visible .   

“ Am , are you still okay?” Amber force her heavy eyes towards Krystal  , she can barely lift her head up. “ yes –yes , aish , we cant stop now ! we still have drinks left .” Said Amber as she refills their empty glasses .

Krystal clicked her tongue at the stubborn girl . “ You don’t have to push yourself , Am . We can continue this tomorrow .” Amber vigorously shooked her head as she shoved the glass towards the latter . “ No , really Krys , im still okay .”

Amber raised her glass and clinked it with Krystal’s before drink it in one shot . While the other girl only took a sip of her drinks as she’s eyeing Amber worriedly.

Staying alone with  Krystal , Amber took this chance to ask the latter about Sulli  “ Okay , be honest with me , Krys..” The short blonde hair staring deep at Krystal’s face. “ Do you like , my cousin , Sulli ?”

“ Yes .. but as a friend , of course .” Amber frowned and tried again . “ No romantic feelings attached ?” A heavy sigh escaped from Krystal as she runs her fingers through her silky hair . “ No , just friendship’s love . That’s all .” She confessed .

Amber moved her gazes to the laying figure , her heart shrouded in sympathy  “ What’s wrong with my cousin , Krys?”

Krystal’s eyes become widen . “ No ,  Sulli is all sweet and kind ! but the thing is .. I already like someone else…”

“ Is that so? Do I know that person ??”

“ U-uh ..” said Krystal as she shyly nodded her head.

“ Well .. who is it ??” She wondered , at least she can gives Sulli a bit information about her rival .

“ I think you know her very well , Am ..”

“ Really ??” Her brain continuously raced to find someone who’s close to her but no one appeared .

“ Amber ..” The said girl stop  thinking and looks Krystal in confusion as the latter started moving closer to her .

 

“ The person ..”

 

Amber furrowed her eyebrows at the distance between them two  which slowly faded as Krystal still didn’t stop moving forward .

 

“ I love is ..”     

 

 

Her brain abruptly stop functioning and she was too shocked to move when another pair of lips landed perfectly on hers .

 

“ You ..” Said Krystal as soon as she leaned away with her head hung lowly . Instead of listening responds from the short blond hair , Krystal  turned her head to the sound of something dropped loudly on the floor . What greeting her eyes  was something she wasn’t expecting .

 

 

 

It was Hyuna  , with her tears running down on her face .

 

 

 

 

TBC   

 

 

 

Hye guys , sorry for the long wait . Just a short update and this time we have Kryber moment . hehe . Sorry for those who ship Hyunber and Jungli in this fic xD