Chapter Twelve

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

Hyuna's pov

I walked slowly to my class passing by other students who actively roaming around at this hour . 

I kind of want to skip class for today , but i changed my mind at the last minute.

ughh , what to do !? Im still not ready to face her ..

I put my make up on today to cover my swollen eyes. I'd been crying since last night . 

did i acted too much ? 

I know I should not let Amber went out with Jiyoon at the first place . 

I did trying to be cool about this . But in the end , here I go again , act like a possesive wife over her husband which lead us to another fight .

Maybe , I was wrong too for not telling her about me went out with Hyunseung yesterday . But hey , Hyunseng is like an oppa to me , we have been close since little . So , she has to understand that there's no way I would hit on him .

I took a deep breath before turning the door knob . When im stepped in the class , the first thing i do was finding Amber . But she was no where in the sight .

I glance at my watch on my wrist as i made my way to my seat .

It's only 5 minutes left before our class begin .

where is she ?

 


 

* cough *

" Are you sure you going to be alright being alone here , hyung? "Sulli sat on the bed beside Amber who lying weakly .

"Yes , I'll be fine *cough* You better go now or else you're going to be late to your class ." Amber said in a commanding tone yet weak because of the fever . 

" Aigoo , how am i suppose to leave you if you're in the bad condition like this . Tsk , You're burning ! Let me take you to see the doctor." Sulli put her hand on Amber's forehead to check her temperature .

" Aish , I hate hospital . Dont worry , Sulli-ah . I just need to sleep . Plus , I already took the tablets you gave me just now . " Amber still stubborn . She doesnt like to trouble other people if she got sick . Thats her principle .

"But hyung--" Sulli tried to protest but Amber cut her .

" I bet you miss your girlfriend right now . Hehe . Just go Sulli , I will call you if I felt like I need to." Amber still manage to tease the latter even she is sick .

"Yah ! This brat ! Aish , promise you will call me if your illness got worse ! Arrasso !?" Sulli eventually gave up . 

" Yeah×4 , now go . You look like an ahjumma when you frowned like that " Amber joked 

" Yah! Im stil cute even when i become a granny !" Sulli make aegyo .

" Haha , yeah right . Stop it ! You make me sick even worse right now. " Amber slightly laughed . Playing with Sulli can ease her pain for a while.

" Aish , why you become more annoying when you're sick?" Sulli pouted which make Amber laughed again .

" Then leave me , I want to sleep already ." 

" Fine , remember to call me ." 

" Yes MOTHER ." Amber emphasized the word mother .

"Aa , arasso .. I'll be back as soon as possible . Anyeong." 

Sulli got out from the apartment . She still worry about Amber .  Suddenly , a smart idea came in her mind . 

She took her phone out from her pocket and dialed that certain person's number . In a second her call had been answered by person on the other line .

 


 

 

Amber's POV 

I was awaken when i felt something wet and cold touched my forehead which make me feel better. Someone probably had put a wet towel on my forehead .

Woah , Sulli is home already ? That was fast .

I slowly opened my eyes and im suprised that the girl that I love was infront of me , staring worriedly into my eyes .

I smiled at her , without hesitate .

" Hye .." I said

it took few seconds for her to talk back 

" Hye " 

Now she was smiling back to me ,but not a happy smiling but more to a sad smiling type . 

" Im sorry ..  about everything ." I said to her as I grabbed her hand and rub it slowly . I know she's still upset about what had happened yesterday . And its really hurt her badly .

" Im sorry that I broke my promise . I know I was such a jerk . Jiyoon was too close with me but I didnt budge a bit and i care so much about her feeling untill I hurt you .. Im really sorry , babe . I deserve punishment from you ,  but one I thing I beg you .. Dont ever leave me .. cause I really love you .." 

Maybe I sound like a crazy man right now , but I dont care, cause I love her so damn much .

I cant imagine what it would be like , living each day in this life without her .

I just cant ..

" Hyuna , tell me what I got to do to make you ...."

Hyuna put her index finger on my lips , forbid me from talking .

" Ssh , Amber .. Its okay now . You're sick , so you need to rest more okay ?"

I felt relieved when Hyuna smiled .

" Im sorry too for not trusting you . I should had more faith in our relationship , but I blew it off ." 

I smiled at her to assure her that both of us are fine now . 

"Baby..?" 

" Hmmph ?" 

" How did you know Im sick ..? and how did you get in here? "

"Sulli was the one who called and told me about you , she even asked to meet her at college to pass me your key's apartment like she know that im going to pay you a visit . Though i didnt mentioned it yet ."

" Woah , She did that ? I guest I owe her " I chuckled 

" Yeah , your cousin really care about you . Did you tell her about us ?"

"No , I didnt tell anyone about us yet " 

Actually , I didnt mind if Sulli know about my relationship . Cause i know , she is not the type of person who would talk to the others about other people's bussiness . Especially , the one she love's . 

Plus , I bet she didnt against this type of relationship . Since she herself is just like me .

Hyuna moved her hand to my cheek and caressed it gently using her thumb .

I closed my eyes as I enjoying her touch . It felt so good .

If not because of the fever I have right now , I definitely going to give her a make up kiss now . Keke

" Have you eaten ?" 

Her angelic voice broke the silentness of my room .

" No , I dont feel like to eat right now "

I frowned when she suddenly stopped carassed my cheek and at then at the same time , she nagged me

" Yah ! You have to eat . How would your fever gone if you didnt eat anything ."

I gulped .

Ow no , here we go again ..

" But , I did took my medicine , babe ~" 

I attempt to do an aegyo , but it failed miserably .

" With an empty stomach !? Amber ! How old are you !? Gosh !" a heavy sighed escaped from as she stood and about to walk away .

" Hyuna ! Where are you going ??"  

" To the kitchen , I'll make you some porridge . You need to eat" She answer with firm voice of her while walking out through the door without looking back .

 Aish , why she had to trouble herself . Ugh , anyway we already make up . Hehe . Thanks to my fever and Sulli !

Maybe falling sick is not a bad thing at all . Hehe

 

.................................................................................................

Author's POV

 

“ Okay class , that’s all for today . Don’t forget to hand in your work on our next class .”

After class dismissed , Sulli didn’t wait any minute to stay at her class . She rushed along the school hallway to pick up Krystal at her class . She had this wide grinned plastered on her face while walking at a brisk pace of five miles an hour .

She changed her fast pace to slow one when she was about to reach Krystal class . She panted hardly because of the running. She swept her sweats on her face using her back hand and check herself out  .

Students were started coming out from the class by the time Sulli had arrived . She fixed her eyes on the exit door , waiting  for her love of her life to appear .

She’s getting impatient as the number of student who walk out from the class become fewer .

“ Don’t tell me , she didn’t go to school today .” The feeling of disappointment started to fill her .

Suddenly , she felt a tap on her shoulder which make her turn around .

It was Krystal .

“ Yah ! what are you doing here ?? ” Krystal asked the latter with her high pitch of voice .

“ What do you mean by what im doing here ? Ofcourse , im waiting for you .. and it took forever , you know that ” Sulli answered almost ridiculously .

Suddenly, the atmosphere between them became silent for awhile before Krystal burst her laughter .

Sulli , in the other hand , taking her time to process what had happened . Once she get it , she frowned .

Sulli was waiting for Krystal at the wrong class .

“ I-I thought your class is h-here??” Sulli ‘s face looked funny now .

“ Aniyo .. Sulli-ah , my class is over there .” Krystal pointed her class which is not far from there .

“ This is what happened when you always show up late to pick me up .” Krystal burst into laughter again while Sulli just pouted .

“ Aish , stop laughing . Is this how you thanked me ?” Sulli bravely swing her arm on Krystal’s shoulder . 

They start to walk .

“ Haha ! You’re so funny , you know that ? Luckily , I saw you first .” Krystal wiped her tears on her eyes .

“ You’re so mean ” Sulli playfully pinched Krystal’s perfect nose .

“ Ouch , its hurt ~” Krystal whined .

Sulli chuckled when she saw Krystal pouted while rubbing her nose gently .

“ So , where are we heading to ? ” Sulli asked

“ To the cafeteria ~ I won the bet yesterday , so the loser have to treat the winner to lunch , remember ??  Yeah !” Krystal cheered hapilly .

“ Gosh ! I thought you already forgot .”

“ Not once ! How come I forgot my sweet victory against the oh-so-mighty-Sulli ?? Krystal make a face , clearly teasing Sulli . 

" Tsk , I pity you that time . So I hold back and gave you a chance to win . So that , you didnt ended up crying like a kid . haha !" Sulli let out her evil laughter , which earned a death-glare from the other girl .

" Yeah right ! Pity my !" Krystal abrutly removed Sulli's arm from her shoulder and walked faster leaving Sulli behind .

" Yah ! Krystal wait for me! Im just kidding !" Sulli yelled as she chased Krystal who was far ahead from her . Sulli grinned widely as she shooked her head .    

This girl is enough to make her world brighter than before.