Chapter Nine

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

 Author’s POV

 

It was almost 8 o’clock in the evening , Sulli stepped in the elavator and pressed the button which lead her to the second floor , where’s amber apartment is placed .

When the lift was opened , she saw Hyuna stood infront of her , waiting for elavator to go ground floor . She looks a little bit shocked when she saw Sulli .

Sulli stepped out from the elevator and initial conversation with Hyuna right away.

“ Hye Hyuna , going home already ? ” Sulli smiled casually to Hyuna . She didn’t know yet about Amber and Hyuna are lover .

“ Yeah , its getting pretty late though . ” She smiled back to Sulli .

“ Okay , be carefull on your way home Hyuna ” Sulli bid her goodbye to the latter .

“ Thanks , I will ” Hyuna waved her hand then got into the elevator .

 

 

.................................................................................................

 

 

Sulli just done taking her shower , she then plopped her body on the couch beside Amber at the living room .

The tv was on , but Amber not interested to watch it as she is busy texting with someone. There is a big grinned plastered on her face while her hand playing with her phone . This scene did not failed to steal Sulli’s attention .

“ Yah ? hyung ? what’s with that smile ? Are you texting with your boyfriend ?” Sulli glanced Amber while grabbing the remote tv to switch channel .

“ No .. im .. texting with my friend ..” Amber’s eyes still sticked on her phone .

“ Is it Hyuna ? ” Sulli randomly guessing .

Amber humming as a yes to Sulli’s question .

“ Ow , you two are so close .. like a couple ” Sulli teased .

“ What !? No ! we’re just friend .” Amber denied the truth . She has to keep her promise to hide her relationship with Hyuna .

“ Haha ! Im just joking hyung . No need to shout .”  Sulli laughed upon seeing her cousin panicked .

“ Yah ! Stop it . Its not even funny .” Amber rolled her eyes .

“ And I heard about you and Krystal , the faked lover thing ?” Amber raised her brows .

“ Aish ! How do you know that ?” Sulli frowned . Now even her cousin knew the news .

“ Haha ! Gotcha ! Luna told me everything . She texted me .” Amber giggled.

“ Huh ! That brats .” She didn’t expected that Luna would told Amber about it . She planned to tell it to Amber with her own mouth .

“ Wht are you waiting for then , this is your good chance to make her as your real girlfriend .” Amber said .    

“ Hyung ..” Sulli became serious all of sudden . Amber who caught that act quickly turned to face Sulli .

“ What’s wrong Sulli ?”

“ Did Krystal ever dated someone before this ” Sulli had this sad expression on her face .

“ Im pretty sure that she never go on date with anyone up until now .. But I heard that she has crush on someone .”

“  Crush ? With who ? ” Sulli groaned .

“ I don’t know who’s the person is , sulli . But I know this when we still in our high school time . Probably she already forgot about her crush anyway .. Chill cuzzie ~ don’t  be sad .” Amber gently  tapped Sulli’s shoulder .

“ Yeah ” Sulli sighed . She want to believe it , but the conversation between Luna and Victoria she heard this evening failed her to do so .

 

………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

Today Im going out with Jiyoon . Im really worried though , even Hyuna seems okay with it , but I know she actually not . The way she treated me this morning at the classroom shows everything .

 

Flashback

Scene 1

 

At the classroom .

There were not many students who arrived at the room yet at that time as it was still early. But certain brunette has already seated at her chair alone at the back of the class . But soon someone joined her .

“ Hye , Hyuna ~ Morning baby ~” Amber leaned closely to the latter and whispered as she flashed her sweet smile. Hyuna got to their class earlier than Amber this morning .

Which is rare .

Instead of smilling back , Hyuna just staring at her girlfriend . Her eyes examining Amber from her head to her toe .

“ Whats wrong babe ?” Amber wrinkled her face in confusion .

“ Nothing ” Hyuna’s voice sounded a little cold as she turned her to the front .

“ Aww , Hyuna . Don’t be like this . Did I do something wrong ?” Amber let out a heavy sighed . She know something had ticked her girl off . But she couldn’t finds the reason .        

“ You cut your hair..” Hyuna spoke .

“ uhm ? y-yeah . I asked Sulli to cut it this morning .” Amber touched her hair and fixed it gently . She was a bit surprised at the statement .

“ And you looks smart today ..” There is some unpleasant tone at her voice when she mentioned it .

“ Am I ? Do you like it ?” Amber quickly pulled a smirked on her face . She playfully pinched Hyuna’s cheek to get the latter turned to her .

“ Stopped it Amber ! I don’t like it .” Hyuna groaned .

“ Aish , why you reacted like this , Hyuna? I don’t understand ?” Amber frowned . She  felt a bit hurt towards Hyuna’s act .

“ I knew it ! You are excited to go out wth Jiyoon , right ? Look ! What are you wearing today ? Are tryng to court her ? You even cut your hair ..” Hyuna outbursted her disaffection , but she still managed to control  her voice down so she didn’t attract other’s attention .

“ Aigoo ~ How many time do I have to tell you , babe ? I’m only for you .. Stop thinking like that , hmm ? Im just trying to look the best when Im wth you . Is it wrong?” Amber explained .

“ Im sorry , hon.. But this date thing really bothered me .” Hyuna showed her apologetic face . She trying not to care much about Amber going out with Jiyoon . But , its just hard to do it .

“ Its okay babe , tomorrow I’ll take you out to somewhere .” Amber took the latter’s hand and rubbed it gently .

Both of them exchanged gaze and smile .

 

Scene  2

 

After class .

“ Hyuna , are you going home after this ? You don’t want  to eat first ? I’ll accompany you .. ” Amber said while walking side to side with Hyuna along the corridor.

Amber didn’t use coupley name on Hyuna in public . They afraid to show their affection cause their secret would blow out if they do that .

But someday , they will tell everyone about their love once Hyuna is ready and brave to face the consequences .  

“ No , its okay Amber . I can go there myself . Jiyoon probably looking for you right now .”  Hyuna said .

“ Jiyoon hasn’t call me yet , we still have time together.” Amber assured Hyuna .

At that moment , Amber’s phone rang . Hyuna raised her brows and gestured Amber to pick up her phone .

Amber pouted before answering her phone .

“ Okay , I’ll wait you at the carpark .” Amber hang up on her phone call .

“ Its Jiyoon ..” Amber’s expression was gloomy .

“ Just go already , quick !” Hyuna pushed the latter to the front . Told her to leave her quickly and meet Jiyoon  .

“ Wait ..” Amber abrubtly dragged Hyuna to the left side .

Amber pushed the door with “restroom” written on it hoping there’s nobody in it . Amber grinned widely when her little prayer had been granted . All of the cubicle were empty .

She hurriedly locked the door while Hyuna was in a dazed , totally clueless about Amber’s actions .

Amber pushed Hyuna hardly on the wall , make Hyuna snap from her trance .

“ Amber, w-what are you - -” Hyuna was cutted as Amber crashed her lips on hers.

Hyuna respond the kiss right away . She could feel shiver runs down her spine .

Both of them kissed hungrily like there’s no tomorrow .   

When they parted for air , their  forehead were connected . Heavy gasped could be heard echoing in the room .

“ Don’t ever love anyone beside me ..” Hyuna’s husky voice broke the silence .

“ Never ..” Amber uttered and pecked on Hyuna‘s lips .

 

End of the flashback

 

“ Hye Amber ! ” Jiyoon’s voice knocked my sense come back to the reality .

I was impressed though when I saw her , she looked beautiful in her elegant gown of light peach .   

“ Hye Jiyoon , you looked beautiful .” I sincerely complimented her .

“ Thanks ..” I could see that Jiyoon’s cheeks slowly blushed . I grinned when I noticed it . It reminds me of how Hyuna always blushing whenever I praised her . keke .

“ Lets go , Jiyoon ! ” I opened up the passenger door for her . when she got inside the car , im cautiously made my way to the driver's seat and drove off .    

 

 

.................................................................................................

 

 

Hyuna's POV 

 

I directly went home after Amber left to meet Jiyoon . Now here i am , laying lazily on my bed .

Everytime i shut my eyes , the kisses that i had with Amber would lingered on my mind . Replying clearly and beutifully in my thought .

Gosh ! The taste of her lips was really addicted .

How i wished i can be with her right now .

I wonder what is she doing at this with Jiyoon .

' Jiyoon ..'

This girl would do anything to get what she want . She will fight for it .

But dont get this wrong , i didnt mean to go against her . She's a good friend though . 

Hopefully , Amber did not fall in her charms .

When i feel my eyes starting to get heavier , the sound of my door creaked creepily .

First , i wasnt bother to look for it but when i heard footsteps coming to me . I hurriedly sit up on my bed. 

" Boo !" 

The guy jerked infront of me . I screamed at the top of my lung . Damn !

I almost had an heart attack . 

 

" what are you doingg heree ??? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC ..