Chapter Ten

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

Author's note : Hye guys , im sorry for taking a long time to update this story as i've had been caught up wth a lot of asignments and activities , so i barely had time to write.. Anyway , thnks for those who subcribed and commented this story . I really apriciate it ;)

 

 

  Author’s POV

  

 “  Oppa ! Do you want to die !? ” Hyuna growled , sending her death glare to Hyunseung yet failed to intimidate her victim .

Hyunseung use to hang out at Hyuna’s place oftenly since they were still little , and ofcourse their parents are fine with it  .

Thus , whenever Hyunseung came to her house , her family didn’t mind at all  .   

“ Haha ! You should see your face just now ” Hyunseung mocked Hyuna’s shock expression and he’s even imitated it which looked funny .

“ Yah ! stop it ! It doesn’t suit you ” The latter  frowned in horrow , watching her friend’s antics really annoyed her . Well , nobody like to be interfered when they were about to doze off to their dreamland especially being disturbed by their dork friends .

Hyuna lazily slumped her body on her bed , she pulled her blanket up to cover her face as she turned her back to Hyunseung .   

“ Omo , why so serious ? Oppa just kidding , Hyunnie-ah ~ don’t be mad ..” Hyunseung chirped , poking the later’s waist to gain her attention .

“ Aish ! what’s bring you here , oppa ? ” Hyuna abruptly sat up again .

“ Lets go out and do something fun ! My threat ! ” Hyunseung  grinned widely , he really missed this girl who always infringed his mind  .

Her smile , her laugh and her beautiful features  seems very clear flashed in his thought , dreaming it away like a lovesick fool .  This feeling that he kept for years have to be expressed eventually . He cant hide his feeling forever . No way !

 “ Why don’t you asked your other friends oppa ~ Im too lazy to walk right now ” Hyuna whined like a child .

“ Please ~ Hyunnie-ah ~ Its been a quiet long time that we spend our time together.. Don’t you miss it ?” Hyunseung flashed his puppy eyes while put his hand together as he begging the latter . He try his best to persuade Hyuna go with him .     

 After givng so much thought about it and endless persuasion from Hyunseung , Hyuna eventually agreed on Hyunseung’s invitation .

“ Fine ! Wait , im going to change a bit first .” Hyuna finally gave up .

 “ Yes !” Hyunseung squeeled happily .

 

…………………………………………………………………………………….....

 

Sulli’s Pov

 

“ I-i-is it good ? ” I asked a beautiful goddess who sit infront of me , nibbling on her ice cream carefully . She nodded , didn’t bother to look at me as all her attention was on her ice cream .

I found it cute though , now I cant help for not staring on her messy lips .

Gosh , how I wish I can kiss those sweet lips ..

“ Yah ! Why did you look me like that ?? I know im hot .. but its really creepy to be stared like that by someone .”

The sound of her sweet voices bring me back from my trance about her . Feeling of embarrassment slightly overtake me at this moment for she has caught me staring on her alluring face . My heart began to beat fast  .

“ A-a-a ??  N-no .. Its just .. there’s something on you lips.” Im nervously  pointed at the crook of her lips .

“ What ? Where !?” She hesitated , trying to wipe the mess away but it still lingered . 

 In a swift move , I  wiped it off for her , using my thumb . My action left her stunned right away and I blushed .

“ Thanks ” She muttered . I just nodded as I started to eat my ice cream silently .

“ And thanks for brought me here , its been a long time I craving for ice cream . ” She added .

Her lips curved up .

She smiling ..

At me ..

O no , please .. not that smile .. I think my heart would burst out in any minutes .

 I abruptly lowering my head , averted my eyes from hers back to my ice cream . I hummed in reply , trying not to make it obvious that im actually cant barely breath.

Her beutiful smile took my breath away ..

Damn it ! What is wrong me ?! Why can I act normal when she’s around me ? Why should I be nervous when our eyes met ?

Why ? Why ? Why ?  

I think my feeling for her is growing rapidly and become more complicated day by day .

Krystal ! What have you done to me ??

Now I agree that , LOVE really made us looked like a fool .

“ Mm , Sulli ? Do you have someone special ?  Sorry , I forgot to ask you this matter before I dragged you into my problem .  Im afraid that our act will ruin your love relationship .” Krystal placing her elbow on the table while her head resting comfortable on her palm of her hand . She had just finished her ice cream .   

“ Nope , Im single . ” I stated.   

“ Really ?? why didn’t you have one ? I bet you have a lot of secret admires .. I mean , you’re beautiful , ssul ..”

Wait a minute .. Did she just gave me a nickname ??   

She even compliment me ! Haha !

“ W-well , how come me having a lover , if my heart still wasn’t ready to love someone ..” I lied . I cant find any better explanation for her . Im afraid that I would end up telling her my true feeling. 

“ I wish I can be like you , cant fall in love when you know you heart wasn’t ready to confess . Its really hurt though , admire someone without being loved .”

Krystal was in her own world , staring blankly at the view infront her .   

Somehow , I can see the pain through her eyes , the pain of waiting for so long , hoping that someone she loves would see her .

I bit my lips .. I know , Krystal .. you’re not alone , seeing you like this also hurt me as well .

 

 

 

Because .. I really love you Krystal ..I really do ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Duh ! What should i do to make you fall for me  ..?

 

 

Amber's pov

 

Whew ~ its really hard to keep Jiyoon off from me . She’s like a gum which is so hard to removed it . I tried to keep our distant by saying Im having flu and even went as far as faked coughs ,but she seemed didn’t care at all and  keep on clinging onto my arm anyway like there’s no tomorrow .

Im really a dead meat if Hyuna see us .

Not to mention at the movie theatre . she decided to watch a horrow movie and I just go along with it . When the movie started , I felt a little  bit relaxed as I was free from Jiyoon’s hold . Im the one who held the popcorn for us .

But when the scary parts were played , Jiyoon got scared then hugged my arm tightly while burried her face at my shoulder  . She sometimes closed her eyes as she didn’t dare to watch it .And so we stayed like that position till the end of the movie.

Feeling of guilt started to eat me inside out  . I failed to keep my promise that I  made with Hyuna .

“ Aww ~ Amber , isn’t this cute ?? ” Jiyoon grinned and excitedly showed a light pink heart-shaped phone strap to me , with the word “ LOVE ” beautifully carved on it .

“ Yeah , you like it ? I’ll buy it for you .” Since today was her birthday , I think it would be nice to give her something as a gift .

“ Thanks ! But you also have to buy one for yourself , here !” Jiyoon quickly took the exactly phone strap like hers but only the colour was different , it was blue colour .

“ O-okay . Wait for me outside , I paid for these first .” I took the straps from her and made my way to the counter .

After I’ve had done paying for the phone straps , I strolled out from the shop and went to find Jiyoon . I found her chit-chatting with a guy not quiet far from where I stood .

 

So I walked to their direction , somehow I think like I kind of familiar with  the person  who were talking with Jiyoon now .

Wait .. Is that Hyunseung ? Tsk ! That bastard ? How unlucky to meet him here ..

 

“ Jiyoon ..” I said as I approached both of them . Two of them looked at me .

“ Amber-ah , sorry I left you . Are u mad ?” Pouted Jiyoon scurried to stand beside me . While Hyunseung gave me a cold look .

“ No , its okay Jiyoon .” I smiled at her . Jiyoon smiled back at me . 

“ Jiyoon-ah , I better go now . She’s probably looking for me now .” Hyunseung said .

Ow , so this bastard is not alone . GOOD ! Hurry up ! Back off now ! I cant stand seeing your irritated face . 

“ No-no-no , you two have to join us . We are going to have some foods after ths . Please oppa ~ The more , the merrier .. Right , Amber ?” Jiyoon whined .

 I gritted my teeth , and forced smiled to Jiyoon . I didn’t had much choices but to agree with her .

“ I dont mind .” I said , Hyunseung who clearly heard my statement smirked at me.

“ Alright , if that’s what you guys want then . Come with me first .” Hyunseung give in .   

We followed him from behind and stopped infront of one of clothing shop there .

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“ Where is she ?” Hyunseung muttered while holding his phone , probably trying to call his girl .

While Amber in her own world , looking nothing but at the floor , she cursed silently in her heart . She didn’t like Jiyoon’s idea at all .

Jiyoon’s eyes wandering around  , she also trying to find that certain person . 

Then , there was a brunnete who suddenly appeared out of nowhere .

“ Oppa !” She squeeled , she standing infront Hyunseung while her back facing Amber and Jiyoon .

She completely oblivious about the other girls who stood just rght behind her .

  “ Where were you just now ?” Hyunseung asked with a worried looked .

“ Sorry , I went to another shop . There were so many nice clothes there . So , I was carried away .. and forgot about you” Hyuna pouted then chuckled .

“ Nah , its okay hyunnie-ah . Lets go to eat .. with them .” Hyunseung gestured Hyuna to turned around .

“ Yah ! Hyuna , we were just right behind you ! How could you didn’t noticed our existence ~” Jiyoon whined but Hyuna seemed less interested about it as there were something else that caught her eyes .

The sight of Jiyoon clinging close to Amber’s arm sparked the feeling of jealousy inside her  .

While Amber .. well , she felt like she was being fooled , she felt hurt and betrayed. Why Hyuna didn’t  tell her at the first place that she was going out with Hyunseung ??

“ How could I recognized you guys ? I thought the two of you are just some young couple who by accident standing near  oppa .” Hyuna said sarcastically  . She pretending that she didn’t care about Amber who were currently staring at her like a mad woman .

Hyuna’s words somehow made Jiyoon blushed badly . She then lowered her head to hide her flushed cheek .

 “ Can we go now , oppa Im freakin hungry ~” Hyuna suddenly clinged onto Hyunseung’s arm .

Hyunseung was a bit startled because of her sudden move but he actually enjoyed the latter’s touch so much .

Amber who witnessed the skin ship was shocked as if her eyes almost fall from its sockets .

Her eyes was so focused on Hyuna’s s which was leaned against on side of Hyunsung’s arm .

She clenched her teeth tightly . She was screaming with all her might in her head , till one point ..

“ Yahh !! ”

Amber who couldn’t control herself , eventually let out a scream as she shaked her head vigorously with annoyed face .

Tht sudden scream made all eyes locked on her .

“ I mean , Yaa ~ Lets go to eat . My stomach already ached now .” Amber giggled ackwardly before dragging Jiyoon by her hand passing by Hyunseung and shocked Hyuna who joined them afterwrds .

‘ What are you doing Amber .. Pabo ..  ’ 

 

 Amber said in her thought .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC