Chapter Nineteen

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

 

 

 

Amber become stiffed like a statue  . All of her systems was shut down due to excessive shockness. Her tired eyes were now shot wide opened , fixed at the sight of her love grimaced in tears . She swears that it was a painful scenery , watching your love one crying  infront of you . Especially when you know you’re the reason behind those streaming tears .

 

Yet her consciousness quickly came back to her  as soon as Hyuna turning back , storming off to their room .

 

“ Hyuna !” Shouted Amber as she got on her feet . She was running after her girlfriend leaving the other awestrucked girl in the main room .

 

“ Hyuna ! Open this door ! ”  Desperate Amber , banging on the locked door over and over again .“ Baby, I can explain . It was not like you think ! So , just please .. let me in!” 

 

Behind the closed door , was broken Hyuna . Once that first tear broke free , the rest followed in an broken stream. The poor latter lying on her belly and pressing her face against the soft pillow , muffling her loud sobs hiding it from anyone’s ears.

 

All of her old wounds now was bleeding all over again ,  stung badly into her heart making her hard to breath .

 

“Hyuna..” Her voice dead so was the noisy sound she made . But that doesn’t mean she had admit her lost in her love battle . The stubborn blonde took few steps from the wooden door only to make herself comfortable sitting down against the wall which is acrossed her room.

 

She’s going to wait till the other girl to come out even it takes her the whole night having her back leaning on the concrete.

 

……………….

 

“ What have I done ..?” An shaken voice echoed through the thin air . Now it was all clear to Krystal , the stares , the whispers shared between Amber and Hyuna all this time were not just friendly gestures but more than that.  

 “ Im so stupid..” Krystal mumbled , blaming herself now and ever.

It’s already  been awhile since she has a crush on Amber and that , there’s no one can conquer her heart since after. No matter how hard she tried to get over this feeling, it still attached inside her like a tattoo . Most of peoples knew she has a crush back at high school , but only fews who knows this person.

With heavy feelings , Krystal slowly got up .  

All she want to do right now is going in her room , locked herself up and sleep , hoping that it would make her feel better. Just when she ‘s about to walk off , her ears caught a sound of someone snoring softly from the corner and that’s when Sulli came acrossed her mind .

“ Sulli ..” Krystal turned back to wake her roommate up.

“ Sulli-ah, wake up ..” Krystal shook Sulli’s body as she whispered to her ear . “ Ssul ..” Krystal tried again. 

 

“ Sulli –ah , lets go to our - -“ A strong hand owned by the eyes smile quickly made its way to Krystal’s arm , dragging the poor woman  down with her . The pulled had caused Krystal end up on top of Sulli with her side face place against Sulli’s chest .   

“ Ssul ?”

No respond , the latter’s still sleeping death . Since Sulli wouldn’t get up anytime soon , Krystal raised her white flag and started to feel cozy in Sulli’s embrace . “ Ssul .. why does it hurts so much ..? Is this how it felt , to be rejected ..?” Asked Krystal  as if the taller girl would listen to her . “ I .. really like her ..” Sadness quickly overwhelmed her as she letting out those words ,. Soon,  tears flowed down her face , and she couldn’t help it but to let out a small stffled sob .     

Krystal beginning to slow her sob down when she felt arms tightening its grip around her . Wondering if she wake up the taller girl , She looks up only to see Sulli still in a deep slumber . Somehow , she felt a lot better  . Guess a hug is exactly the thing she needs right now.

 

………………….

 

Sulli could’ve been sleeping a little bit more longer , but the sounds of peoples chattering loudly wouldn’t let her to do so. Unwillingly , she forces her aching body to sit up. With her eyes still  closed. Sulli warned the culprit responsible for disturbing her sleeping beauty.

“ Yah ! Can you guys keep it down ..I still want to sleep..”

Luna and Victoria paused for a brief moment , both staring blankly at Sulli . Without a second thought, Luna jump onto Sulli and shook the latter .

“ Sulli-ah !”   Shouted Luna . “ Krystal already left !”  Sulli become full awoken upon listening to the news . “ What ? Why did she left us ?? “

“ She only tells us that her sister need her at home .. But..”

“ But ..?” Sulli squinted at Luna , telling her to continue her sentence .

“ But I think that’s not the case . I know her sister ! Jessica unnie wouldn’t disturb her time with us. Especialy not when we are on our trip ”

“ So , what could it be ?”

Victoria and Luna could only shrugged , both of them are clueless as well . And then , there came out Amber .Those eye’s bags and messy hair of her make her looks like a hungry zombie looking for brain.

“ Have you guys seen Hyuna ?? ” The other three had the same expressions at that time. Confused.

“ No , isn’t she with you ? You two sleep in the same room right..?”

Amber sighed for the chance she has missed and Hyuna unofficially had declared cold war between them. “ Yah, Hyung .. Krystal also had left us . Do you know what had happened last night ?”

 

Now that hit her big time as she had realised , that this problem aren’t only involves her and Hyuna . But Krystal and Sulli are both including . And Victoria and Luna would be upset with her for keeping secret from they . what would she tells them ? It only gonna make things even worse . None of them should know this maybe not now , not even her cousin should . She cant possibly let Sulli know about the person who Krystal actually having crush on is her ! That would hurt Sulli .

 

 

“ We need to go home now.”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

Hye im back ! i know it was like 4 months since my last update and im so sorry about that . im gonna try my best on finishing this story k . And thank you for still reading this fanfic ~ You guys are jjang :D