Chapter Twenty Two

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

 

Amber wait unpatiently at her seat  and her eyes never set off from the door of their room. She really hopes that her girl would shows up anytime soon. A small smile crept to her lips as she remembers Hyuna’s words from yesterday.

 

Flashback

 

“ You have to court me again “

 

Amber’s brain take it a half minute to process what had been said by Hyuna .

“  Hyuna-ah, so you’re saying right now we aren’t together anymore .. and I have to court you back so that you can be my girlfriend again ?” Amber let it out in just one breath .

“ No ! it’s not like that . we’re still together .. but I want you to make me feel special , Amber .” Hyuna said in demanding tone. “ Hyuna , why you’re making it hard for me?” Amber frowned .

“ So I guess it’s easy to you if we’re dating without skinship then. “ The latter concluded before turning her heels heading the exit door, yet Amber hold up her arm.

“ Arasso ..” Amber gave her defeated looks “ I’ll be more romantic than the Romeo in that novel.” Amber pouted sulkily after that .

 

End of flashback

 

 

Amber mentally squealed  as she spotted  Hyuna casually walking in to her seat. Seeing Amber looking in her way, Hyuna cant help but to flash her smile which responded with a wide grin from the short blonde girl.

 

Amber watching in anticipation once Hyuna settled down on her seat .

 

 

Come on , check out under your table

 

Amber praying silently while watching Hyuna who’s still getting her stuffs ready on her desk . When the latter has discovered that something under her table , Amber waiting for her cue , in her hands was a small piece of paper .

 

The moment Hyuna turned her back to see her , Amber quickly raised her paper which written ‘Would you like to go on a date with me ?‘ covering .  She expecting a possitve reaction from the latter but all she gets was a blank expression from her. To make it even worse for Amber , Hyuna didn’t give any respond before she  turned her sight back to the front.

 

Frustration took over Amber in that seconds.  

 

“ It didn’t works .” Muttered Amber before a heavy sigh escaped from . “ I  cant believe I actually follow that stupid tips . maybe it should be tips on how to get your looks fool in front of your girl.” Amber cursed silently ignoring the fact that she started to look like a crazy man for talking to herself.

 

Then , she feels vibration inside her pocket .

 

“ I thought I already turned it off. “ She looks at her phone before mindlessly open the new received message .

 

From : Hyuna babe :>

Your treat :P

 

……………………

 

Hyuna’s POV

 

“  Im surprise you could pull something off like this . The flower and the chocolate with small note on it. You must be the earliest person came to class this morning , were you ?” She beams her rare shy smile as I asked her that . What a cute sight actually. I know she felt me staring at her, but she keeps on focusing at her foods.

“ Yes , in fact im the first student arrived in our college . I thought you didn’t like it.” Her voice fall flat at the end of her sentence , she must has been affected by the way I reacted at the class just now. Well , I was just joking that time. Any hearts would melt if someone they loves give them flowers and chocolate . And the way Amber asked me out was just so romantic.

“ Amber ” I called out  . “ Sorry , I was too happy and suddenly the idea to prank you popped up in my mind .  And believe me ,  the things you did just now really makes me feel loved.  Gomawo .” My eyes lingered on hers for awhile , no words spoken , only genuine smiles playing on our lips.

“ So , this means our deal has settled ?”

I was taken aback as I heard her and snapped back at her in no time.

“ Not quiet yet , Honey. “ Amber lazily drop her head as she let out a fainted sigh.

 “ I wish I can kiss you right now.” I bit my lips when my ears catcth the sound of Amber’s soft whine..  I didn’t realized that my eyes already focused on her pouted lips .  Ugh ! Suddenly,  I feel so tempting to kiss her.

 

As the matter of facts , it’s been awhile since we kissed.

 

No, our deal is still on ! Im not letting her get away after what had happened. At least not now. O my poor heart , please hang in there . 

“ Then you have to keep your game up , Amber.” I chuckled when she’s frowning even more . “ Fine , be ready to witnessing my overflowing love to you.” My stomach feel tingling inside as Amber winked at me .

 

 

“ I cant wait ..“

 

 

………………………….

 

Their date went on so well from having lunch together till watching movie and they still want to spend more time being with each other but Hyuna’s mother had called her to remind her about their family dinner this evening.

 So she’s been told to go back early to help her mother on the preparation.

After sending  Hyuna to her house , Amber went straight to her home .

As she got infront of the door to her house , she didn’t mind to knock and casually stepped inside. Her eyes had landed on Sulli’s back as the later sitting on the couch while watching tv. Amber then approach her cousin.

 “ Yo Ssul  ! I didn’t see you this morning ! When did you got home - - Sulli , are you crying?” Amber was shocked when she saw Sulli’s swollen eyes as she plopped beside her cousin. She thought Sulli was crying because of sad drama but she was wrong when her eyes look at the screen.

It was a comedy show.   

“ Sulli , come on tell me what’s wrong ? ” Amber’s high pitch voice changed into a low one when she caught bitter looks on sulli’s face. “ Who did that to you? .”

“ Hyung , Im sorry I lied to you.. I wasn’t exactly went out to buy things last night. “ Sulli paused as she  moves her eyes to Amber’s, “ Actually ..  I went to the club..” Amber was shocked at the statement . Sulli didn’t stop there , she spills out everything to Amber about what had happened between her and Krystal last night.

“ Ssul .. I cant believe she would do something like that ”  Sulli only staring down at floor. Looking at her poor cousin, Amber finally decided to let Sulli knows about the secret she keeps on hiding.

“ Sulli , it was all my fault .” Amber forcing herself to speak up. “ Krystal .. She confessed to me the last night of our trip. And that was  the reason why me and Hyuna had fight . She accidentally was there when it happened. When the kiss happened ..”

 

Amber paused as she saw a frown of disappointment crossed Sulli’s face.

“ Sulli , Im sorry . I don’t know about she has feeling for me. And honestly, I feel bad to you. And also to Krystal . I try to sort up things with her , but she didn’t reply my texts. ”

“ Im really sorry Ssul..”

 

Both of them sat in silence for a good two seconds until a bitter chuckle heard.

“ Hyung.. It wasn’t your fault.. She cannot force you to love her , so do I .. I cannot force her to love me back, right?” Sulli’s voice came out stuttered yet her eyes still hasn’t let a single tear drop down to  her cheek.

While Amber felt a pang in her heart as she watched her cousin.

 

“ So I gave up this feeling.. im going to let her go .”

 

Sulli let her pride down when she’s finally broke down into tears. Without a word, Amber embraced her and let her cries on her shoulder . Running her fingers through the taller girl’s hair time to time , to calm her.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is not good.