Chapter Fourteen

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

 

Sulli's POV

 

" Soojung-ah !"

I felt like my heart would burst at any minute right after I called out her name . Her hand was already wrapped on her doorknoob by the time i called her . Indicated that , she was about to open the door of her house , but I failed her to do so. She was then staring back at me again but this time , she seems puzzled .

I took a deep breath before I started made my way toward the latter who standing still , waiting for me to approach her . Every step that I took has gotten heavier as I getting closer to her as if my legs were chained up . I cant stop imagining on how would she responds my feeling after I tell her .

This is it !

Im gonna tell her that I like her .. NO , im gonna tell her that I LOVE HER .

Finally , I stood just few inches from her . Im freaking nervous right now , I shoved both of my hands into my pockets of my black denim jean to ease my nervousness .

" What is it , Ssul ?"

She asked me with her eyes focused deep into my eyes which connected to my heart . I think I felt my heart skipped a bit at this very moment .  The sight of her make me weak . 

No matter how many times I praised that she's beautiful , I still think that it's not enough . How could I explained this ? Even all the words in this world  is probably not enough to describe how beautiful she is ,

" There's something I need to tell you , Soojung "

I spoke out . She furrowed her eye brows showing that she anticipated to hear the next words im about to tell her.

"  You're such a thief , you know that ? Soojung ? .." The statement made her frowned , she was really confused like a lost kid .

" What exactly the thing I stole from you , Choi Sulli ? As far as i know , I never borrow anything from you?"

I slightly smiled upon hearing her answer . 

" I can't thinking straight from the moment you took that something away from me . " I added .

" Yeah , I can see that now . You looked like a lunatic woman right now , Are you okay , Sulli-ah ?" She paronoidly put her hand on my forehead then cupped my face as she making sure whether im sick or not while wearing her worried face.

I gently brought down both of her hands from my face and keep on holding her hands as I moved a lilttle bit closer toward her . Her eyes got widen as she was taken aback by my action . 

" Im fine ~ Soojung-ah . You've stole something that is important which is my -- --"

The sound of a slight squeak made by the opened door has startled me and Krystal  . A blonde appeared from behind the door was staring intensely back and forth between me and Krystal . 

Krystal quickly pulled her hands off my grasped once the blonde smirked at the sight of we helding each other hands earlier .

" Hye , Im Choi  Sulli . Krystal's friend " I introduced myself awkwardly followed with a 90 degree bow . 

" Oh I see , Im Jessica . Soojung's sister . " Krystal's sister showed her alluring smile at me .  

Wow , even her sister is pretty  . She has long blonde curly hair which is fall beautifully at her one side of her shoulder. White skin , shaped chin and perfect nose . 

" Nice to meet you , Jessica unnie ."  I smiled

" Hey , unnie ? Are you going somewhere ?" Krystal asked her sister casually . 

" No , Im waiting for Yuri to come over here . So , I thought it was her when I heard someone talking outside . Apparently , It was not her . It was just my sister and her friend  .. Did I disturbing both of you  ? Because you two looks like you was about ... "

' Yah ! Unnie ! What are you talkng about !?" Krystal exclaimed cutting her sister's next words while her sister was laughing , clearly enjoying herself teasing her sister . 

Im not that stupid to understand what's Jessica unnie trying to say . I think she must've mistook that me and Krystal as an item . 

I just grinned broadly at the two sister who were now bickering like kids .

................

Author's POV

" Im so gonna tell Yuri about this ." Jessica wiped out her tears as she laughed too hard . Krystal just shot her death glare at the blonde while crossing her arm .

She know that her sister would not gonna stop teasing her after this , and it become more annoying when Yuri , Jessica's bestfriend gang up with her sister to make fun of her.

" Soojung-ah , aren't you going to invite Sulli inside the house?"

Krystal looked at Sulli signalling the latter to come inside her house .

" Maybe next time , Soojung . It's getting late right now and Amber probably would be worried if I didnt come home soon." Sulli rejected the invitation politely . 

" What about the things you want to say to .. Yah ! Unnie , can you leave us alone ?" Krystal didnt proceed her words as she realised that her sister still there with them , listen attentively to their conversation .  

Krystal afraid that one wrong word went out from would gave Jessica an idea to again. Jessica just puffed her cheeks and reluctantly get back inside their house .

But before she leave the two girls , she managed to say few words which made the two of them madly blushed .

" Tsk ! Fine ! See you again Sulli-ah ~ Just smack her head if she done something bad to you , okay ? You know what i mean , right ? " Jessica winked at Sulli with her lazy teasing smile plastered on her face .

" What the heck is she saying ? Such a prankster .." Krystal muttered under her breath . While Sulli was having these wild imagination  about her and Krystal . Thanks to Jessica who made her think that way .

" Yah , Sulli-ah ! " Krystal snapped her finger infront of sulli's face for several times to wake sulli up from her crazy thought . 

" U-uh ?" Sulli finally came back to reality .

" You said I stole something from  you ? what is it ?"  

Sulli was speechless for a while . She was thinking for a good answer as she now realised that this  absolutely was not a good timing to confess her love after what had happened a while ago  . 

" uhmm , t-that was a joke .. yeah , I just want to practice some jokes to impress someone . And I kind of want to test it on you , to see if it works or not . Hehe ." Sulli was struggled to let every single word come out from . She's not good at lying people .  

" Ouh , really ? who's this someone ? Your crush ? Do i know that person ? " Krystal's questions make Sulli got panic attack . Sweats seems to be formed at her forehead.

" Err , y-yeah , I kind of like her . I dont think you know her .. She's my classmate ." Sulli lied again while her hand caressing her temple . She hung her head low as her eyes were on the ground . She could not look right into Krystal's eyes because the guilt started eating her up .

" Yah ! Choi Sulli ! Are  you cheating on me !?" Krystal suddenly shouted with frowned on her face as she folded her arms . Obviously acting like a jealous girlfriend .

Sulli who've heard the other girl's sudden shrieked hastily lifting her head up . She was in a daze , staring at Krystal with her eyes sparkled .

" Joke ! Haha ! " Krystal claimed then burst into laughter like a cutie monster . Sulli just grinned awkwardly , completely frustrated . She really thought that Krystal has feeling for her when she reacted that way just now .

" You got me , Krystal " Sulli said in her mind .

" Yah , Sulli-ah ~ Hopefully you can date her soon. Hwaiting !" Krystal wished as she cutely messing up Sulli's hair . Sulli beamed her eyesmile but the truth is , she's hurting inside .

" Soojung-ah , if only you've known that , this heart is only belong to you .." Sulli thought . 

" Ugh , got to go now Soojung , See you later ." 

" Okay , see you later . Be carefull on your way home , sulli-ah " Krystal said with her lips curved up .

" I will . Bye " Sulli smiled back at her friend as she waved her hand . She watched Krystal disappeared behind the door.

Her sweet smile fade out replaced by gloomy expression once the door was shut down . 

" Good night , Jung Soojung . I love You .. So much .."

Sulli sincerely let it out before turning her body from the wooden door and walked away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC .

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry , no HyunBer moment in this chapter .. hehe .