Chapter Sixteen

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“ Amber ..? Hyuna ..?”

Amber was stucked in her track as she heard a voice which sounds really familiar to her ear  .  Her brain can’t stop thinking about the fact that she and Hyuna were caught red handed while kissing .

She has no choices but to turn around facing the person.  Her arms slowly loosing its grip under Hyuna’s knees as Hyuna  got down from her back .

Both of them reluctantly turning their body to meet the eye’s of the intruder who had just intriguing their moment of together .

Amber and Hyuna were both speechless , seemed like the two of them had just witnessing  a ghost which made their faces became paled .  Yes , the intruder happened to be one of their friend . Both of them have this stare competition against their friend for awhile . 

The intruder who was doing nothing but only gazing at the couple in awe finally speak up  .

 “  Aha ! I knew it ! I can felt that there’s something going on between you two right from beginning !   Both of you are dating to each other ! ”  She’s  clapping her hand in joy after finding out that her expectation for this two happened to be true.

“ Yah ! Ssul , keep it down . Everyone’d hear your voice .” Amber hissed. She’s then let out her a heavy sigh as a sign of relief , the sight of her cousin excited over her relationship with Hyuna  wasn’t like she would expected . But hey ? That’s a good thing , right ? At least , Sulli didn’t showed any sign of rejection upon knowing the truth .

Hyuna , at the other hand was lost for words . She really thinks that Sulli would felt digusting and whatnots toward them  just like some peoples , yet she was wrong .

“ How did you found out about us anyway ? ”

“ Tsk , you two are so obvious .  I didn’t know if the others  noticed it too .”

" Really ? Are we that obvious ? Amber ~ what should we do then ?"  Hyuna whined to Amber while  hugging Amber's arm tightly . She resting her head on her lover's shoulder as she closed her eyes .

" Aigoo ~ You worry too much , babe . Trust me , nobody know about it accept Sulli . Plus , she always see us together even in our home ,  no wonder she would suspecting us ." 

Amber carresing the poor girl's head in her arm and at the same time sending signals to her cousin to say something , to make Hyuna feel good .

" Y-yes ! Plus .."  Sulli raised her eye brow as she was thinking hard to make things more clear .

Her eyes lighten up when something came up in her mind. She let it out in one breath .

"I always caught Amber smilling like a clown while texting at home ! " 

Histerical laughs outburst quite loud enough as if it can bring a serious damage to Amber's eardrum . Sulli's lame joke really got Hyuna . Her expression went blank as her eyes averted from her laughing girlfriend to her innocent cousin who looked dumbfounded . 

Instead of feeling annoyed , Amber's lips curved upward as she watching her girlfriend who now still laughed her heart out . All their worries dissappeared just like that.

 “ Ssul , can you keep this shut from everybody else . I don’t want anyone to  know  about our relationship yet.” Hyuna finally managed to say something after her nonstop giggles .

“  Don’t worry , you secret’d be safe with me ! Come here ~ Im happy for both of you ~ “ Sulli then approached the two latters and gave them a hug .

“ Yah , hyung ? you owe me an apologies for keeping secret from me .”  Sulli said to Amber after broke the friendly hug .

“ Haha ! Sorry , Ssul .. I wont do it again , okay ?  You’re the best you know that .. ”

“ Of course ! Im your favorite cousin , remember ? Now , come with me . The others are looking for you two , you guys are lucky im the one who found you .. Lets go !”

Sulli lead the way while the couple followed her from behind . Walking hand in hand. Amber and Hyuna secretly exchanging some meaningful glances and smiles along the way to where the others are waiting .

 

 

…………………….

 

That evening , all of them  had decided to set up a barbecue to cook dinner . So , after they had spent their sweet time at the beach , Luna , Krystal and Hyuna are the one who went to buy all the ingredients including meats and fishes for barbecue at the nearby market . After not long enough , the trios had arrived with the things they needed and preparing it right away .

 

While the others were setting the charcoal barbecue grill up that provided at the balcony . It tooks them more than 45 minutes to making sure that it’s ready to cook . 

Being the one who in charges of the barbeque after Victoria left to help the others in the kitchen to make salads , Sulli and Amber watching over the almost cooked meats and fished on the heated grill and at the same time , they are talking about random things  .

“ So , Hyung ? Tell me , how did you end up being together with Hyuna ? Are you the one who hit on her first ??”  sulli nonchalantly asking Amber who was busy flipping the items using a tong .

“ Hmmph , we happened to love each other Ssul , but back then both of us were so clueless about our own hearts . I knew I felt something everytime im with her, but I neglected it as I didn’t know what love feel likes !  Im never fell in love before I met her , that’s the problem .  Till one point , I felt intimadated by this guy , Hyuna’s childhood friend . It was really hurt whenever I saw him with Hyuna .  He even claimed Hyuna as his . And that really hit me in the face , so I took the risk and tell her that I like her .. And who knows that Hyuna actually like me too ! Starting from that moment , we are officially date each other but we kept it low profile.”

Amber’s lips cant stop smilling when she reminisced about her past . Every memory of Hyuna with her bring flutter of excitement in her stomach.

" Why keep it as a secret , Hyung ?" 

Sweet smile which plastered on the latter's face vanished just in a second . Her face became tensed .

" Because .. Hyuna doesnt want her family know about me . Her family aren't open with this kind of relationship.. (sighed) it's complicated , Ssul .. I dont know what to say anymore .."  

" Everything gonna be just fine , I believe tht both of you will get through this ." Sulli gently patted Amber's back before taking a empty plate on the table beside her and placed the newly cooked fishes on it.

"You think so ?" 

" I know so ." 

“ This is why I love you , Ssul ~ You always support me." The short blonde hair chirped as she move to the same table and took another empty plate to put the grilled meats away .

" This is what cousin use for ~"

“ Thanks cousin !” Amber cooed while unconsciously nudging at Sulli a bit hard with her elbow . Luckily , Sulli was able to react to the nudging . if its not because of her good reflex , she might had dropped the plate .  The latter then snapped at Amber  .

“ Yah ! Hyung ! What are you doing ! Do you want both of us get killed . You almost make me drop the plate ! Geez..” Sulli carefully put the plate of grilled fishes back on table .   

“ Oops , I didn’t mean it .. im sorry , Ssul~ ”  Amber wearing her innocent face , pull off an aegyo by making her voice sounding like a child but failed miserably . And that earned a loud laughter from Sulli .  

“ Are you two done with the cooking ? Gosh , it’s really smells nice ~ ” Krystal showed up and standing beside Amber . She casually placing her hand on Amber’s shoulder while staring at the grill with literally drooling over the foods .

“ We’ll finish it in a bit, Soojung-ah . But there are some fishes which had cooked here . Do you want to try ??” With a bright smile,  Sulli excitedly grabbed the plate where the grilled fishes had been placed and  moved it to Krystal . Holding the plate , Sulli gesturing krystal to take one .

“ But I don’t want the fish , I want to taste that beef . Amber feed me some , please ~ ” Krystal whined cutely while staring at the plate of grilled beefs with her pleaded eyes which is now in Amber’s grip . Amber had slightly opened .. Amber who was stucked between Krystal and Sulli right now , was in deep dilemma . Should she do as Krystal asked her or just refuse it . She don’t want to hurt Sulli’s feeling  . Amber took a quick glance at Sulli who now had her back facing her . She can sense that the latter must be really frustrated because of the rejection .

“ Amber ~ ” A whinning voice greeting her ear one more time , Krystal tilted her head and look the latter with her puppy’s eyes .

“ Aigoo , here , open your mouth ..” Amber took one piece and feed it to Krystal .  Finally , she gave up .

Krystal shaked her head a bit while letting the taste of the meat melting in .   

“ Woah , this beef taste really good ! ” She praised .

Krystal then left them as Victoria calling her back to the kitchen . After the latter gone , the atmosphere between Sulli and Amber completely had changed . No words uttered from both side as both of them had drowned in their own thought . The feeling of guilty had hunted Amber badly .  After make up her mind to clear this mess, Amber finally broke the silence which engulfed them for awhile .

“ Ssul .. Look , Im sorry if I made you- -“  

“ Its okay , Hyung ! You didn’t have to feel that way . Krystal had no idea about me liking her .. And no wonder she didn’t interested at my grilled fish , I had just remember that she love to eat beef ! She also love to eat mango , ice cream and apple , right ? But she cannot eat too many apples because she is allergies to it ..   Aish , how could i forgot her favourites .. Hyung ~ next time , I’ll grill the beef , okay ? ”    

Watching Sulli beaming her big smile , Amber cant help but standing there in awed silence , she was amused at the way Sulli admiring Krystal . seems like her cousin had seriously taking her time learning about her crush , even as far as Krystal’s favourite foods .

“ Okay ~ ” Amber chirped and things between them back to normal  .  

“ Ssul , how in the earth you know about Krystal’s favourite foods ? Did she tell you ?”

“ I knew that from her twitter .” Sulli smiled sheepishly .

“ What ! You stalked her twitter ?!”  Amber blurted out with her funny look . Just like the speed of the  lightning bolt , Sulli quickly denied her cousin’s sudden accusation.   

“ No ! Hyung  ! that’s crazy ! Im not a stalker , okay ! I just curios if she has any social’s network , so I check it out.. you know , it’s a normal stuff when you met a new people..  ”

Sulli cringed at embarrassment when Amber laughed her in the face .

“ Yeah right ! That was creepy , Ssul .”

“ Yah ! I seriously didn’t do that ! ! “ Sulli pissed . She giving her death glared at Amber who’s still laughing while holding her stomach .

“ Okay2 , take it easy , Ssul ~ I was just kidding .. So , what else do you know about her ?”

Sulli ended up telling Amber everything about Krystal , from the latter’s favourites to the thngs she disliked . They only stopped talking about it when the others had come and joined them at the balcony .  

 

      

…………………………..

 

The night is still young for the girls as none of them had left the wooden floor in the main room . Sitting in a circle , they were playing cards to keep themselves entertaining with few bottles of soju accompany them which makes the game become more interesting . They play by the rule of who’s the loser would take a shot of soju . So far, everyone had lost at least once , but Luna and Sulli were both had the highest record of losing , look likes lucky were not on their sides that night .

“ Yah ! Ssul ! You lost again , you had the lowest points !” Amber exclaimed , the glass filled with crystal clear liquid which look like a water was pushed towards Sulli. Everyone let out their loud cheers , gesturing Sulli to take the shot . But Sulli protested as something caught her attention .

“ Hold on a second ! But Luna’s was more than 21 , it’s  22,  hers was burned !” Sulli pointed out , all eyes stucked at Luna’s cards. The latter smirked as she pushed the glass towards Luna .

“ Sorry to say  , but this round  im off the hook . Come on , take this shot Luna !” Everything became loud again .

Wrinkles appeared on Luna’s eye brows , she gulped really hard when the glass was placed infront of her .  Her body has slightly became heated because of the countless shots she had . That's why she afraid that this shot might make alcohol take over her nlbody.

With her eyes both shut , Luna drink it in one shot. She frowned badly as she finished her drink .

After the punishment has ended , they started the game called BlackJack again . When Amber done with serving two cards to each one of them , everyone took and look at their cards .

“ Aish ! Stupid cards !  This is killing me ! Can we play something else ?? ” Luna suddenly  cried while dramtically throwed her cards on the floor , the number of 10 and 5 can be seen on her cards . Everyone sighed and do the same thing as Luna did .

“ What do you have on mind then ?” Victoria asked .

“ Let’s play ‘Truth or Dare’ ! Do you think you have the gut?” Luna wingled her eye’s brow with her lips up a bit .

Luna’s statement mostly sounds like a challange rather than a question . Everyone cooed in excitement . Obviously , for them this game is not just a game . it was more like an opportunity to know more about the person , maybe more than you ever wanted .

“ Okay , let get it start then ! Amber , could you pass me that  .”

Luna pointing out to the empty bottle of soju which stand beside Amber . After she got the bottle , the latter than explained some rules before the game got started.

Without wasting any  time , Luna was the first person who begin the game by spinning the bottle . All of them silently praying not to be pointed while keeping their eyes on the now spinning bottle . After few seconds the speed of the spun bottle has decresed ,  the neck of the bottle slowly turning pass Amber then Hyuna before it actually stopped  pointing exactly at Krystal . The room became loud again.

“ Damn ..” Krystal was shocked .

“ okay guys , keep it down ! So now ,What would you choose ?  Truth or dare ?” There was an evil plan behind Luna’s eyes and Krystal can sense it . She thinks really carefully before makes her decision .

“ Better choose Dare , Krys . Luna here probably had prepared a death-embbarassing  question for you .” Hyuna nodded at her lover’s suggestion .  

“ No , just go with the truth , Krys . Luna will definely ask you to do some weird things if you choose dare .” Victoria whispering outloud . Sitting right beside Krystal , Sulli was also anticipating in Krystal’s next move . She’s also hoping for the latter to choose the truth . Don’t get her wrong , Sulli wasn’t aim to know about Krystal’s embarrassing story of her life , she was just interested to take a peek into the latter’s love life . Like , who was Krystal first crush . That’s all .

 

“ Dare ”

 

Said Krystal firmly , she thinks it’s the best for her to do something embarrassing than telling something embarrassing yet true . Groans and cheers started to fill the room . Smug grin was formed on Luna’s pink lips as she heard Krystal’s call  . Staring deep into Krystal’s eyes like a hungry prey  , she begin to give her a task .

 

 

“I want you .. to give the person to your right …”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“a hickey ..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC