Chapter Three

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

At the cafeteria

Amber , Luna and victoria hang out together while waiting for Krystal . They chatted and laughed while enjoying their beverages . 

Amber stop laughing when she heard her phone is ringing. She gave her signals to Victoria and Luna to be quiet for a moment 

" Hello ? Sulli-ah .. where are you ? Are you coming here ?"

Amber's face was frowned a bit .

" Ahh ~ its okay Sulli . Get some rest , see you later at home. Bye .. " 

"who's called you just now , Amber ? " Luna asked.

"It's my cousin . She said that she could not join us right now . Looks like im gonna introduce her to you guys next time " Luna and victoria just nodded .

" Hey.. " Krystal took her seat beside Victoria . She appeared to be in a very bad mood about something at this particularly moment .

" Are you okay Krys ? You looked so agitated.. " Amber glanced at Krystal then back to Victoria and Luna .  

" I really hate that girl .." Krystal closed her eyes while clenching her teeth tightly together .

Remembering the incident in which she unexpectedly bumped into the taller-annoying girl can make her blood boiled to its maximum temperature .

The three of them were scared .This was really rare for them to see Krystal in this state . 

" what's wrong Krys ? Did this girl hurt you? " Luna gulped nervously . 

Krystal let out a big sigh to calm down a bit  before she told them everything about the incident .

" Krys , I think that .. maybe the girl are not that ert . What if she really didnt do that on purpose . " Victoria gave her opinions based on her own valuation in the story.

"But vic .. Don't you think that the girl is too much . She didn't even apologies yet she accused me the one who being more ert ! " Krystal protest and frowned .  

Amber and Luna remained silent as they did not dare to speak out which only cause Krystal to be mad even more .

"Just forget about it Krys , dont keep it inside your heart .. Just assumed that the incident did not happened .   Arasso ? "Victoria trying her best to comfort Krystal . She put her arm around Krystal's shoulder then lead the latter's head to her shoulder .

" Arasso .. " Krystal's face has softend a bit 

Out of the three of them , Krystal always would listening and following Victoria's advice . For her , victoria seems to be more matured than Amber and Hyuna . She always thinking carefully before making a decision . She also has this motherly-nature inside her as she always be the first persons to help her if she has problems .

Now , the three of them feels relieve and starting to chat again about random things .

" Ermm .. girls , I have to go . There's someone i have to meet later . " Amber grinning broadly . 

" wow.. Looks like someone have a date . " Luna gave Victoria high five than both of them laughed .

" Aish ! It just a friend of mine . My seatmate ? Finally , she agreed to do the project with me ." Amber explained but victoria and Luna only smirked while Krystal just smiled . 

" Bye ! " With that , Amber left .

 

.................................................................................................

 

Hyuna's P.O.V

" Okay , relax Hyuna . Its not gonna take long . All you have to do is sit and give opinions . She's not gonna do anything to you . " I talked to myself . 

I must be crazy already ! Talking alone in the car ..

I still on my way to go the cafe . I drive my car with average speed . 

Damn it ! This project and Amber things are really bothering me . Me , myself don't know why can i act normal around her . 

Maybe i really hate her that much , huh ?

As i reached the cafe that she told me , i looked around and found her sitting at the table near the corner . 

Woah , she's really early ..

i go to her place and pulled a cold expression on my face . She looked me and grinning like an idiot as she called the waitress to order me a drink . 

"So , where do we start ?" She asked me while arranging her papers that scattered all over the table . 

" Lets pick up a company that make a lot of profits as our field work . I answered her . 

From the we continue our discussioNs . 

During talks , she always make jokes . I have a hard time holding my laughters . I dont want to be friendly with her . so i pulled a cold ecpression all the time i spended with her .  But she never stop making jokes anyway . Which is weird !

 

Author's P.O.V

After spending almost two hours on the discussion , the two of them decided to call it a break . That evening seems so dark , indicate that the rain would fall soon  . But that did not stopped Amber to walk Hyuna to her car though Hyuna againts it .

when they reached to the parking lot , Hyuna groaned in horrow at the minutes she saw her front flat tire . 

She cursed and kicked the poor tire . 

" Hey , calm down . its not a big problem. " Amber start to check the flat tire . While Hyuna just standing there with arm crossed .

" Have you pump your tires recently ? " Amber asked

   Hyuna shooked her head . 

" Do you know how the change that flat tire ? " 

" No .. " Hyuna started to get annoyed .

" You really dont know !? " Amber raised her brows 

   "...."

" Do you have the tools to change tht-" 

" I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THAT DAMN TIRE ! SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I KEEP THOSE DAMN TOOLS ! " Hyuna has exploded . She scold Amber loudly . 

" YAH ! IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU ! " Amber furiously counter back but become speechless once she back to her sense . 

Hyuna was shocked after seeing Amber lost her patient just now . She throwed her gaze at the ground to avoid Amber's eyes .

The awkwardness fill the air between them two before Amber broke the silence . 

"I'll help you okay .. i just .. go get my things in my car first" Amber stuttered then rushed to her car . 

She cursed herself for letting her temper controlled her .

Not long enough , Amber came back with a jack and  a lug wrench . 

Luckily , Hyuna did keep a spare tire in her car boot . 

That evening getting darker and boom of thunder sounds can be heard echoing in the sky signals that the rain would pouring down in any moment .

Througout Amber work on changing the flat tire , Hyuna seems restless . Hyuna playing with her fingers with her back leaned againts her car . 

She sometimes stole glances towards Amber . Feeling of guilty still lingered on inside her . She should not be rude towards Amber at the first place . She knew Amber just trying to help her . 

After done changing the flat tire to a new one , Amber placed the old one in the latter's car boot . 

Hyuna took this chance to talk .

" Amber .. Im sorry for scolded you just now . I know im wrong for treating you like that . " Hyuna frowned .

" Aniya , its okay Hyuna . I know im kinda annoyed you that time . I also apologies for shouting back at you .. "     Amber gave Hyuna her apologetic looks .

Then Amber slightly leaned her back on the car . 

" Hyuna , i really trying so hard to be friend with you . But everytime i try to be nice and talk to you , you just pushed me away and give the cold shoulder of yours . Can i know the reason is ? " Amber let out what's on her mind sincerely.

Hyuna was taken aback a bit on Amber's question . But she calm herself and trying to find the right words to answer Amber as she also joined leaning her back against the car right beside Amber . 

" Amber , the truth is i don't really like to be friends with peoples who are bringing bad influece to me . You know what im saying ? " Hyuna tightened her lips and furrowed her eyebrows .

" which part of me show that im a bad person ? " Amber confused . Now , she turned her body to face Hyuna  but still leaning against the car .

" O come Amber . Anyone will noticed at the moment when they saw you . The way you dressing .. They will assume you.. as a gay . You know that ..? "  Hyuna was feeling awkward saying all those words to Amber .

" Ahh .. about that .. Actually , I really dont care about       what peoples might think about me , cause im really not   like that . Im dressing like this because im feel comfortable . That's it .. " Amber said .

" Do you have romantic feelings towards girls .. or dated any girls before ?" This time , Hyuna looked at Amber eagerly waiting for her answer .  

" No , and i haven't date any girls nor boys yet . Hyuna , there is still feminine side of me . I love cooking like girls   always do . So , what am i ? " 

Hyuna just nodded and her chin .

Before they could continue their conversations , the rain has pouring down heavily hitting the ground .

" Good bye , Amber ! Thanks for helping me !" Hyuna         almost shouted . The noises of the rain make it hard for     them to listen their own voices .

" You're welcome Hyuna ! Bye , take care ! " Amber still   manage to smile though waters start to drip down to her face .

Both covered their head using their bare hands . Hyuna     rushed to get in her car while Amber ran holding her tools to her car which  parked not far from there .

 

The event in that evening changed Hyuna thoughts about Amber . She is no longer despised her but instead of that she started got interested to know this girl better ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC ..