Chapter Fifthteen

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

       It was a sunny day , the sun was blazing hot like a glowing medallion in the sky. Its beams were scorching the land and sent the sea a-glitter with golden sparkles.  However, the warmness oft the shining sun cant stops the other six  girls from having a blast at the beach.

 

1 week before the semester break .

 

The girls were at Amber’s apartment  that evening , all of them stayed at the living room . The biggest area in Amber's place . They pratically had spend a half hour of discussion about their upcoming short trip which include the activity and place . But sadly, they haven't found the right one.

" Hiking seems fun to me !? Guys ?? There are a lot of peoples went to hike the Seoraksan Mountain . So , what do you say ? "

That was Luna second idea after her first had been rejected by most of them . 

“I say you're crazy ..  Yah Luna ! Are we in army forces or something ? I don’t do that kind of stuff !” Sulli protested . It was so obvious that She’s not a fond of sport at all.

“ O come on  you guys , it will be exciting and full of adventurous !” Said Luna , drawing her friend’s interests .

“ Yeah , but it’s too dangerous . Still no for me."  Sulli persisted.

“ Krystal-ah ~ You’re with me on this , right ?” Luna turned her sight to Krystal then flashed her infamous “puppy eyes” hoping the latter would supports her idea. She knows that Krystal love to do sport.

“ Sorry , Luna . but Sulli got a point there . it’s too dangerous. I don’t want to die young .”

Sulli can’t help but secretly smiling ear to ear while Luna wrinkled her nose , clearly frustrated with Krystal's rejection . 

" Yes , I didnt think that is a good idea either . I mean , you need to prepare your mental and physical before you go hiking . And that would take some times , Luna-ah ." Victoria explained with serious expression on her face . 

“ So , anymore suggestion guys ?   ” Amber asked . Her eyes were moving to every faces in the room.

There were a long paused before one of them finally speak up .

“ How about we go to .. the beach ?” Hyuna suggested.  Hyuna's idea get the other's attentions

“ Yeah ! The beach !! ”

Luna’s sudden remarked made the others startled in their seats.

 Krystal snatched a pillow out of Amber’s arms and throwed it to Luna .  The pillow landed right on Luna’s  face.

“ Yah !? What was that for ?” 

“ That’s because you’re so loud . Serves your right .” Krystal rolled her eyes while her hand fixing her hair.       

“ huhu , Vic ~  Look what Krystal’ve done to me .. it hurts~ ” Luna playfully whined while showing her red mark on her forehead to Victoria  who sat beside her.

“ Aigoo ~ Krys , don’t be such a meanie  ~ .. I think it’s a good idea , Hyuna . It's been awhile since the last time I went to the beach .” Victoria said while wrapped her arm around Luna’s shoulder and the other hand gently  caressing Luna’s forehead. Luna had a sly smile on her face as she got Victoria to defend her , while Krystal who saw it only squinted her eyes at Luna.

“ Yups , and we can crash at the chalet which located near the beach for one night before get back here  . ” Hyuna continue on giving her opinions .

“ Nice , Hyung will drive us there . Right , Hyung ?”  Sulli asked.

 “ Sure ~ Alright! It’s has been decided then . We’re going to the beach , guys !”      

 

End of Flashback

 

Amber’s POV

Im beat up , driving for 3 hours was not a joke . We’ve decided to rent a van in order to fit six of us in one car as it’s more convenient . The beach located somewhere in Sokcho which is the place I’ve had never been before.

But with the help from Hyuna who showed me the way as she had been to the beach before , we were free from the risk of getting lost .  

It’s almost past afternoon when we got to the chalet .The Chalet located just by the beach .

Ugh , thanked god , finally I can rest and eat some food after this.

Everyone looked all excited once I parked the van at the parking lot . I took my bagpack and weakly, wear it over both shoulders . Being the most excited , Luna and Victoria were the one who walked first to the main door.

As Im waiting for Hyuna to take off her bag from the van , I can’t help but smiled at the scene of Sulli and Krystal bickering infront of me  seems like they were arguing about something.

“ Nah , its’s okay . Let me carry your bag for you .”

“ Don’t worry , I got this Ssul ..”

“ Soojung-ah , you almost tripped just now . And why did you bring so many bags ? geez .. We only going to stay for one night though .”

“ Yah ! Its my bags anyway , it got nothing to do with you . Leave me alone ..”

“ No way , miss “

“ I said I can handle this - - Yah ! Ssul ! ”

In a swift move , I saw Sulli took Krystal’s duffels and walked ahead , leaving whining Krystal behind .

There you go cuzzie ~ nice move . Make her feel cared . She’d love it . Hmmph  , maybe  I should teach her to do some pick up lines for her to use it on Krystal . Who knows Krystal would like it.   

“ Amber ? What are you smillng at ?”  Hyuna appeared from behind me , curiosity washed her face.

“ Nothing ~ ” I chirped , which made her pouted sulkily in responds . Because of her cute reaction she gave me right now, I can’t hold my self  from giving her a quick peck on her puckered lips . She flinched when I stole her kiss .

“ Yah ! ” She shrieked while giving me a hard slap on my shoulder.

“ Ouch ! Babe , what’s wrong ? Don’t you like it?”

“ Gosh , Amber ! We are in public ! The others might see us .”

 “ Don’t be such a paranoid , babe . They already walked ahead of us , probably waiting for us in the chalet. Now, could you please stop frowning .. You’d get  wrinkles if you do that more often . Smile for me , baby ~ ”  I flashed her my big smile while pinching her cheek , hoping she’d smilling back to me .

 “ You’re such a dork .” She rolled her eyes before walked  away from me . Knowing that she was trying hard to suppress her grin by bitting her lips , I run to level our pace so I can more .

“  And you’re supposed to be a seductive Hyuna as you always be .” I whispered her ear as I slowly wrapped her waist with my arm.

“ Hand’s off me .” She warned  while prying my arm away . I grinned wider once I noticed that her cheek had turned red . This sight of her encourage me to keep on teasing her.

“ Aww , someone’s blushing ~ “ I placed my arm once again around her waist but only has to be pushed away one more time by her . And this game of ours only had last longer when both of us have reached the entrance.  

 

………………..

 

Sulli’s POV

After we had settled  with the payment at the receptionist.  We rushed into the wooden house in no time . The chalet was beautiful and relaxed . However , there was no television and other entertainment .

Luckily , I brought cards and games .

Six of us still busy checking out the interior of this house , I love how they’ve designed this chalet , it was like a traditional log cabin . So classic .     

“  Hey , guys ? there are only 3 bedrooms in here .  Two persons will share one room . So , who going to share it with me ?  ” Victoria announced , and now all of us throwing gazes to  each other . I was thnking to choose Amber but ..

“  Im going to sleep with Hyuna .” Amber said while happily dragging Hyuna with her to one of the bedroom.

“ Vic , im sleeping with you ~ ” Luna said in a singing manner tone . The two latters then raced to their bedroom, leaving me and soojung alone in the living room.

I frozed , Wait a minute ..

Did this means im going to be rooming with .. Soojung?? Did our good Lord had just gave me a opportunity to see a beautiful sleeping Soojung ? Seeing her messy hair after wake up in the morning ? Be the first one to hear her husky morning voice ?  Or  maybe.. Or maybe..  

“ Ssul , how long you’re planning to stand over there ? come over here , please !”

Krystal's loud scream from the other room has knocked some sense in my head . And that make me realized that I was grinning alone like a sick man for I don’t know how many long . She didn’t caught me smiling by myself, right? Did She ?

 

Im going crazy .

 

Geez , Im suppose to keep my game up . How would she even like me if I keep on acting weirdo day by day !

Yah , Choi Sulli ! get a grip ! 

Didn’t want to listen Soojung’s next high pitch scream, I rushed to our room in no time .

The next thing Im really sure was that sleep don’t come easy tonight when the sight of a single bed greeted me the moment i stepped into the room .

 

…………………..

   

At the beach .

 

“ Okay ! get ready .. One , two , Three !” 

*clicked* 

Luna jogged toward Sulli , eagerly to watch her newly taken image with Victoria  . While Victoria followed her from behind .

Both of them looked happy in the manitor with Victoria linked her arm with Luna’s  .

“ It’s pretty .” Sulli remarked while showing the manitor to Luna and Victoria .

“ I didn’t looked fat ? didn’t i? ”

“ Are you kidding me , Luna  ? Your body looked perfectly fine to me .” Victoria almost shouted .

“ Lets take more shots near the sea ! ” Luna then pulled Victoria with her and dashed closer to the water .

Eyes still stucked on her camera’s screen , inspected every images that she had taken , Sulli walked to catch up with Luna and Victoria . But then , her attention got distracted when she felt something weight on her shoulder.

Fully unaware that Krystal resting her chin on her shoulder, the slightly taller girl turned her head and  flinched as her side face and Krystal’s lips only few inches apart. She immediately took few steps back from Krystal . She abruptly turned around to avoid eyes contact with Krystal .

“ You almost give me a heart attack , Soojung-ah .. ” Sulli had  her head hung low with her eyes shot wide opened .  Her breathing became unstable and her grips on her camera became tighten  .

‘ I can felt her hot breath fanned my cheek just now . ’ Sulli thought.

Her cheeks blazing bright red . She having a goose bump all over her body .

“ Yah ! I just want to check out your camera.  Is this yours ? I didn’t know you brought your camera ?” Krystal snatched the camera away from Sulli’s hold and took a quick snapped of Sulli’s blushed face without Sulli could even reacts .

“ Wow , you look .. red ..” Krystal commented . “ Maybe we should adjust the lighting..” Krystal’s eyes was focused on the camera’s screen . Listening to Krystal's remark , Sulli felt embbarased as she palmed her cheek in reflex . But soon she let it go and choose to act like nothing happened to her .

“  Aish , give it back .. You barely know its function , just let me handle it . ” Sulli muttered under her breath  while somehow managed to get her camera back .

Krystal frowned when Sulli took away the camera from her  , but it doesn’t last longer as  her face enthusiastically got brighten up again as something came up in her mind.   

“ Ssul ~ Lets take a picture together !” Krystal walked closer to Sulli . She clinged onto the latter’s arm with her face wearing her sweet smile while Sulli raised her brows at the latter who now was having skin contacts with her.  

“  Okay .. ” That was the only word came out from Sulli’s mouth . With using just one hand , Sulli reaching out to hold the camera . She counted to three as her lips started to curved up along with her cresent half moon eyes before her forefinger hit the shutter button release.

 

*Clicked*

 

…………….

Hyuna’s POV

 

I lay down on my stomach on the folding beach chair with Amber sitting beside me on the little space I offered her.  My body relaxed as I felt her hands gently gliding up and down on my aching back . I close my eyes and felt the comforts in her touch . Plus , the breezes which blowing from the sea make my mind  at ease .

“ Babe ? Are you sleeping ? ”

I just let the question passed without felling bother to answer  it as im too lazy to speak up especially when im begin to loosen up . But I know , Amber would take advantage on it .

“ Amber ! ”

I called out her name when I felt the missing of her touch , Without had my eyes open , I can tell that she was going to run away once Im drifted to my dreamland . I smiled when her hands came back interacting with my back .        

“ Baby ~ How long are we going to stay here ? Don’t you want to join the others ? Look ! they are playing near the sea  ! They already start the party without us ~ Aish.. ”

“ Hmph , just one more minute .”

“  Yeah right , you’ve said that like a hundred times already .”

“ Baby , come on ~ Get up now ~ Lets play with them ~ “

I chuckled at her childiness .She sounds just like a kid right now . Bargain for her mother to bring her to amusement park . Well , I can’t blame her . She has been massaging  my back for almost 20 minutes now , yet my back still aching.  Hehe . Poor her .

So , in order to distract her from feeling bored , I decided to pull a prank on her .

“  And I cant believe it , you were trying to just leave me alone in here .. How could you ! ”

I started by pretending like I was hurt by her action just now.

“ NO ! Babe , I was .. stretching out my arms and resting my fingers for awhile . Both my hands started to get tired already .  Don’t you pity me babe ? ”

I was having a hard time trying not to laugh at panicking Amber . Still putting on my serious expression , I continuing my plan .  

“ Ow , really ? Well , if that’s the case  maybe I should just ask any guys here to replace you . So you can rest and have fun with the others .”

“ Yah Kim Hyuna !  I’ll break you leg if you let those guys touch  you !”

I cackled at Amber's reaction  . My prank had worked out easily . I still laughed hard though Amber looks like she’s going to explode . She hastily standing up with her exasperated look on her face .

“ Aigoo ~ Im just kidding Amber .” I said as I got up , I tried to hold her hand but failed as she stomped away before I managed to touch her .

Ow no , Did I just made Amber mad at me ? Damn , didnt see this one come in . Im mentally note myself to not about finding her replacement ever again .

I run after her before she got far away from me .

“ Amber ! catch meeee !”

I  warned her before successfully  hop on her back . In reflect , Amber catched me with her arms  placing under my knees which clung on both side of her body .

“ Yah , get off me  !”

“ Sorry , not gonna do that ~ “ I tighten my hold on her shoulders .

“ I will drop you down , Hyuna .” She threatens me .

“  No ! Im not going to let you go , Amber . If you still want to do that , lets fall together then .” I persisted.

“  Aish , im not in a good mood right now , Hyuna . Get off me now..”

“ ….. ”

“  Im gonna count to three if you didn’t get down I definitely will drop you down Hyuna  ..  “

“ ….. ”

“ Fine ! If that's what you want .  One … Two … “

 

 

“ Three !”  

 

 

Amber froze like a statue as I gave her long kiss on her cheek before she could do something .  

“ Amber ?”

I call her name  after I broke the kiss , but didn’t get any respond from her . Since i made her gave me a piggyback ride , my movement got limited . I cant get to see her face even if I tilted my head . I yelped a little when Amber  suddenly moving . She’s walking really fast .

“ Amber ?” I call her name again . But she still give me her silent treatment .

“ Amber ? are you still mad ?” I tried again .  

“ Amber stop !  let me down  , I want to walk myself .” I was getting truly fed up with her . Being ignored is the thing I hate the most especially when the people I love  do that to me .

“  shush .. Just enjoy the ride , babe .” Amber whispered before changing her fast pace to slow one  .

“ You’re not mad anymore ?” I blurted out .

“ How can I stay mad at you after what you’ve done ? That’s cheating , babe . Now you knew how to make my madness go away .”  

“  You know I was just joking about finding another guy. I didn’t expected you’d be that mad.“  

 “  Who wouldn’t be mad , Hyuna ? The way you said it like you really mean it . If you were in my shoes , you’d feel the– “

“ Alright , I got an idea ! Im sorry , okay ..?“ I quickly cut her before this matter got worse again . We already had a fight just now , and I didn’t  think I would stand for another one.

“ I love you ~ I promise that I belong to only you , Amber “ I sincerely said it while caressing her cheek using the back of my hand .

“ Kiss me then ~ ”

I giggled at her cute antic , before gently kissing her lips as she turned her head over her shoulder .. I swear , there’s nothing but love and happiness I felt at that moment .  But the feelings  soon subsided as an familiar voice came from behind us caught me off guard .

 

“ Amber ..? Hyuna ..? ”

 

I mentally slapped myself as something had crashed into my mind .

 

 

How could  I forgot that our friends were also here ?!  

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC