Chapter Eleven

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

After they went to the ice cream parlor , Sulli brought Krystal to the nearest arcade game to kill their boredom . Once they arrived at amusement arcade side , they were greeted by the sound of loud music . more like techno music type and the twinkle lights decorated inside the arcade’s shop and the screenlight from the arcade flashed lightning the whole area .

Both of them were awed at the sight .

“ Wow , its looked fun ! Lets play them !” Sulli beamed with pleasure and dragged Krystal by her hand into the arcade’s shop .

They decided to play fighting game called Tekken. It was Sulli versus Krystal .

“ Yah ! That’s cheating ! Don’t attack me yet while my fighter are still down !”  Krystal warned the eye-smilling girl who sat next to her . But the latter only let out her evil laughs and keep on attacking , obviously ignoring the other girl’s threats .

‘ You Win ’

The sound of the arcade indicates the end of the match .

“ Yeah ~ I win ! ” Sulli said it in a a proud tone , she purposely did it to make Krystal irritated .

“ That’s because you were cheating !” Krystal exclaimed while shooting her death glare at Sulli .

“ Mwo?? I didn’t cheat ! Im just play this game damn more good than you . Haha ! You should accepts that fact , Krystal .” Sulli stuck out her tongue then burst out her laughs which annoyed Krystal badly .

“ I demand a rematch ! ” Krystal harsly pushed the button to start the game all over again .

“ Hey Krystal ? How about we make a bet in this round ? The winner would got treated to lunch tomorrow at school ?” Sulli smirked while wiggled her eye’s brow.

“ call !” Krystal quickly agreed the bet .

When the game got started , Krystal quickly make the first move to attack , but Sulli broke it . She then counter her attacked and connered Krystal , she didn’t give Krystal a chance to move .

“ Yah ! Don’t connered me ! ” Krystal complained while kept on hitting the block’s button .

“ Ssul ~” Krystal whined when her fighter finally down on the ground as she cant stand from the continuously attacks that she had received from her opponent .  

Sulli turned her face to Krystal’s side face , her lips that content a bright smile slowly formed to an o shaped . Suddenly , she found out that staring at Krystal become more interesting than the game .

She felt like the time was began to move slowly as she watch Krystal who was so focused on the screen .

Dup dap !

Dup dap !

Dup dap !

The sound of her thumping heart strangely became audible to her ears . She seemed so oblivious to her surrounding now .

‘ You Win ’

“ WooHoo! I win !” Krystal shouted while gladly throwing her fist in the air .

At this moment , Sulli  had managed to find her way in regaining her sense back . She frowned when she looked at the screen .

“ H-how did I … Nooo !” Sulli shrieked . Krystal just laughing her with whole heart out.

“ Who’s the champion now,  huh ? ” Krystal said then smirked .

This time its Krystal’s turn to show off .

 

…………………………………………………………………………………….

 

At the restaurant .

 

“ Oppa , you should try this one . This one taste so good . Say ahh ~” Hyuna feed Hyunseung for the second time .

Amber , on the other hand trying so hard to restrain herself from exploding like a green hulk . She choose to focused only at her own plate though  her appetite had lost . 

“ Hey Amber ? Are u okay ? You looked restless ..” Jiyoon tilted her head to Amber’s side .

“ Huh ? No ! Im okay , its just my head started to ache a bit .” Amber gave her weak smile to Jiyoon .

Jiyoon’s hand abruptly went to Amber’s forehead .

“ Maybe you catch a fever .” Jiyoon became panic .

Amber stole a quick glance at Hyuna who sat infront , facing her . She was hoping that the latter would notice her but she saw Hyuna eaten her meal as usual. She was disappointed that her girlfriend didn’t care even a little bit about her right now .

“ I’ll be just fine , Jiyoon . Don’t worry about me , okay ? If its getting worse , I promise I will take medicine . ” Amber assured Jiyoon as she gently removed Jiyoon’s hand from her forehead .

“ Okay , tell me if you need anything .” Jiyoon grinned widely .

“ Sure , thanks .” Amber smiled sincerely .

“ Ehem .. I got medicine right here in my bag if you need it now .” Finally , Hyuna speak up . Her face seemed expressionless . But her tone didn’t match with her facial .

“ No thnks , I still can bear ths pain .” Amber replied casually but actually she was happy knowing tht Hyuna did care about her after all .

 Hyuna just shrugged . She doesn’t show her worry towards Amber as she still upset about the latter .

After awhile , all of them had done eaten their meals .

“ Oppa , where are you two going after this ?” Jiyoon asked Hyunseung .

“ I don’t know , I just following Hyuna .” Hyunseung said .

“ Can we just go home after this , oppa ? Im really tired ~” Hyuna yawning , now her eyes got teary .

“ Okay , Hyunie-ah ~ I sent your home after this .” Hyunseung said while ruffled Hyuna’s hair which cause Hyuna pouted .

“ Omo ~ You two looked so sweet together ~ aren’t they , Amber ? ” Jiyoon chuckled .

“ Yes .. they are ..” Amber forced a smile .

“  Amber where’s my present ? ” Jiyoon asked excitedly .

“ Oh , I almost forgot ..” Amber took the new phone’s straps from her pocket .

“ Give me your phone , I put it on for you as well .” Jiyoon lifted her hand , asked Amber to give her the phone .

Amber once again squeeze her pocket to take her mobile phone , she hesitately giving  it to Jiyoon as Hyuna now gave her stare dagger at her now   .

“ woah , it’s a couple phone’s strap .. Are you two by any chance are toget…” Before Hyunseung manage to finish his words , Amber cutted him .

“ No ! we are just friend .. Right , Jiyoon ?” Amber denied it immediately . She sweat a lot , she cant stand at Hyuna’s cold stare that had been shot to her at this moment .

“ Yeah .. Only friend ..” Jiyoon said in a low tone . Her face seemed a little bit frustrated .

“ Ah , I thought you two are together .. Let me pay this meals . Plus , today is Jiyoon’s birthday . So yeah , its on me .” Hyunseung smiled to Jiyoon , before he went to pay the bill at the counter .

“ Guys , im going to the washroom first .” Jiyoon excused herself to the washroom.

Amber just nodded and watched Jiyoon to make sure that she completely far from their table before she talk to her girlfriend .

“ Hyuna , why don’t you tell me that you were going out with that stupid guy ??” Amber pushed her voice towards Hyuna .

“ Don’t call him stupid ! Why ? you can go out with anyone while im not allowed? And you broke your promise , Amber !”

“ At least you should tell me , you are my girlfriend ! About Jiyoon , I did try so hard to keep a distant from her but she just keep on clinging to me .. There’s nothing I could do about it ..” Amber sighed .

“ And you like it , aren’t you  ? You even bought a couple phone’s straps for you two ! You're so mean !” Hyuna glared and hard gasps escape from . She turned her head and throwed her gaze to other place .

She pulled hurtful expression .  

“ No ! I didn’t .. I prefer my baby’s touch .. Im sorry , Hyuna-ah .. I promise , I’ll buy something for us .” Amber felt guilty. She was about to stand up and wanna go to sit beside Hyuna but Hyunseung already back from the counter which failed her to do so right away .  

 “ Okay , lets go .. Where’s Jiyoon ?” Hyunseung asked both Amber and Hyuna . But the two remained silent .

“Im done ~ ” Jiyoon luckily arrived on time .

“ Lets go oppa ..” Hyuna hashly stand up and pulled confused Hyunseung to walk with her .

“ Whats wrong with her ?” Jiyoon also confused about Hyuna’s antics.

 

 

 ................................................................................................

 

' The number you've dialed currently are not ..'

" Damn it ! " Amber throwed her phone to her bed . She's really stressed . She'd tried to reach Hyuna many times after they got home , but failed over and over again . Its clearly showed that the latter didnt want to talk to her . Which made her felt disappointed and guilty at the same time . 

 " Hyung ?? Are you okay ?" Sulli's voice suddenly came behind her door . 

" im okay , Sulli-ah . No need to worry . " Amber almost shouted, hoping that her cousin will buy it .

" ugh ~" Sulli hummed in response and walked to her bedroom .

Amber run her fingers through her scalp. Her headache she felt right now isnt helping her  .

She laid down on her bed , suddenly she felt cold . So , she slowly pulled her blanket to cover her body . 

"Im sorry Hyuna .. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC