Chapter Twenty One

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

 

It was almost 10 o’clock in the evening ,  but Sulli couldn’t close her eyes to sleep. She’s been reviewing pictures of Krystal in her camera  , hoping it could bring up her mood back , at least a bit.  After what had happened today at the college , she was not being herself. One of her unusual behaviour was canceling her own plan to hangout with Luna and Victoria at that last minute.  So today , she went home straight after her class ended. However , she still can hide her problems infront of her cousin. Luckily her acting was effective.

Her mind still hasn’t stop thinking about Krystal . Did she ever done wrong to her recently ? Why did suddenly she lied to her ? Sulli let out a long sigh as she’s playing with her camera..

“ Texting her right now isn’t a good idea.” Sulli said to herself. “ Guess I have to ask her tomorrow.” She sighed for countless times in that day.

In the middle of checking out those pictures , her phone ringing loudly on her bed. She didn’t have second thought as she answers her phone call.

“ Hello ? “

“ Hello ? Is this Sulli?”

“ Yes , who is this ?”

“ This Jessica , Krystal’s sister . Im sorry I bothered you at time like this”

“ Ow no , it’s okay unnie ! It’s not a bother .. What’s wrong unnie ?”

“ Is Krystal with you now ?”

“ No unnie , im at my home .”

“ By any chance , is she stay with any other of your friends ? I cant reached her phone . She should be home right now  ”

“ Don’t worry unnie , I’ll ask the others about her . I’ll call you back unnie if I got any info. “

“ Thanks Sulli . Im really sorry for troubling you .”

“ No , it’s fine  unnie . I understand.”

After the call has ended , Sulli then make phone calls . First , she called Victoria but the latter also had no idea about Krystal’s wherebout and the same thing goes with Luna. Feeling of anxiety starting to control her mind, making her sweating slightly despite the cold temperature. 

Suddenly she remembers about the party that Suzy was talking about. The thought of  who knows Krystal might be there came acrossed in her mind. And Sulli’s feeling got stronger though she tried to deny those ideas.  Her thumbs quickly tapping against the touchpad .

She’s going to call Suzy.

“ Hello ? Suzy-ah ?” 

“ Sulli ? Why are you calling ?”  Suzy’s voice weren’t clear as her voice mixing with music blasting loudly throughout the speaker.

“ Have you seen Krystal at the party ?”

“ What did you said !?”

“ Have you seen Krystal there ?!”

“ You mean Jung Krystal ?”

“ yeah , she’s the one . Have you seen her?”

“ Yeah , she’s here.. Why ?”  Sulli wasn’t sure how to react as she listening to Suzy’s information . Part of her was happy as she finally found the latter and the other part of her was surprised that she would found her in such place.

“  Can you pass your phone to her , I need to talk to her for awhile “

“ Hmmp , Sulli-ah ? I afraid I cant do that .” Sulli frowned as she heard Suzy.

“ Why couldn’t you do that ?” Sulli literally forgot how to breath for seconds as Suzy’s next words rang through her eardrum.

“ She’s busy chilling with some guys on the dancefloor .”

 

………………. 

 

The tall girl cant believe that she’s actually standing infront of a club . Her ears already can catch the sounds of techno music type echoed from inside the building. She’s holding on firmly to Amber’s car key before put it in her pocket. She has borrowed Amber’s car using “ to buy medicine at the store” as an excuse which she would considered to do it actually after this.

The music become louder as she open up the exclusive door , and flood of peoples started to come into her sight. Sulli squinted her eyes, taking time to adjust her eyes to the darkness, Not completely dark , there were still multicoloured flashing lights on the dance floor but they are not bright enough to reach beyond that.  Sulli was then has to struggle to get out from the crowded area to the way of the bar , at where Suzy would wait for her.

“ Sulli !” The said girl quickly turned her to find the voice . Suzy was sitting one of those stool with her friends . 

“ Do you drink?” Asked Suzy as she lifted a glass of vodka infront of Sulli’s face. “ Err, no thanks ” Suzy only shrugged before drinking her own vodka.

“ So Suzy , Where’s she ?”

Sulli looks at the direction where suzy pointing at . It was really Krystal and it pains Sulli to watch her grinding with some guys on the dance floor. She was beyond shock to see this side of Krystal. A wild Krystal.

She needs to get Krystal out of here.

Suzy was amazed when Sulli grabbed the glass that she’s offered and took it down to in just one gulp.

“ Do you want more?” Squeeled Suzy , clearly excited at Sulli’s cool action.

“ No , that’s it . I need to take Krystal home now.” Sulli making her way to the dancefloor.

Without even bother to say any words , Sulli took Krystal’s wrist and dragged her away from those guys. Grunts and sighs was heard coming from the guys but none of them really going to stop Sulli. The only reason  make Sulli stopped on her tracks was when Krystal harshly pulled her wrist from her.

“ What are you doing !” Krystal shouted , a pinch expression showed on her reddened face. It’s not hard to tell that Krystal was drunk at this moment. “  You need to get home now .” Sulli stated firmly as she try to hold the latter’s wrist back but Krystal was more faster as she avoid the contact.

“ No ! I still want to stay !” Krystal rolled her eyes as she turned her feet back to dance floor but get held by Sulli .

“ Krystal , don’t test me .” It seems like Sulli’s starting to lose her patient. An exaggerated sigh escaped from Krystal’s lips. “ Oh please , do I care ? Sulli , can you stop sticking at me all the time !? You suffocating me ! And don’t think I don’t know about you crushing on me  ..” Krystal’s voice become more lower as she said “ Sulli , i don’t share the same feeling as yours okay .. and the fake lover thing , it’s over” Krystal gave her one last looks before turned her back again.

Krystal’s feet got freezed as she heard cold voice yet a bit cracked behind her.  “ Krystal ssi”  Sulli use her last self-control when she said “ You should’ve at least listen up to your sister . She wants you to go home .” Sulli forehead furrowed and her eyes looking down as she turned away from Krystal . She’s rushing straight to exit door without looking back .  

 

 

Her chest was unbearable aching , as if someone had just stabbed it like a thousand time.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

Dont worry guys , this isn't the end of Jungli :)