Chapter Four

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

At Amber's Apartment

Amber and Sulli are having relaxing time in the morning together while watching tv and eating snacks . Well , it was sunday tho which means that they dont have classes.

The living room filled with loud laughters mixing with the sounds came from the tv . Causing the whole room were noisy although its only 2 persons stayed in it .

" Hey ? What's up ,  Luna? " Amber picked up her phone call then got up from the couch and went a little further from Sulli who seems so focused on tv .

" Sulli ah ~ my friend asked me to hang out  at her house right now . Do you want to come with me ? " Amber went back to her seat facing Sulli after done with the phone call.

Sulli quickly shifting her eyes from tv to Amber  .

" sure ! why not ! Plus , i haven't meet your friends yet hyung . " Sulli feel excited about it .

" woah ! cuzzie ..  You seems so fire up about it" Amber was not expected that sudden reaction from Sulli .

"  Hyung ~ Dont give me that look .. " Sulli pouted then she suddenly smiled again before continue .

" You know i love making new friends right ? hehe . Aish, what are we waiting for? Lets get ready Hyung ! " Sulli get her off from the couch then dragged Amber and headlocked her .

" Yah Sulli ! Hold your horses ! let me go ! Yah !! " Amber struggled to loose Sulli's grips on her neck while Sulli just let out her evil laughs .

 

.................................................................................................

 

Luna , Victoria and Krystal were busy preparing foods for lunch at Luna's house . Three of them were having a fun chit-chatting while making dishes . 

when they heard the doorbells , Luna went to wash her hand before open up the door . 

" It's probably Amber " Victoria murmur while Krystal went to use the toilet .

" Hye Amber ! " Luna greet Amber with big smiled plastered on her face . Behind Amber was Sulli who was flashing her eye-smilled . 

" Aww , who is this beutiful girl Amber ?" Luna was impressed on how Sulli looks .

" This is my cousin the one im talking about the other day"  Amber told Luna .

" Hye , im Sulli . Nice to meet you ! " Sulli introduced herself politely yet so energetic . 

" Hye ! Im Luna , Amber's friend . Wow ! You are so tall ! " Luna complimented Sulli . 

" Yeah , I heard thats a lot from many people . Thats why they called me giant baby . " Sulli chuckled , so does Luna and Amber . 

After that , Sulli meet victoria . They all seems to get along very well .

" Errm , Luna , can i use your toilet ? " Sulli asked Luna

" Yeah sure , it's on that side " Luna pointed the direction to her toilet . 

" Okay thnks . " Sulli rushed to the direction given by Luna.

When Sulli found the toilet , she about to open the door . But before she could do that the door already being pulled by someone from inside the toilet revealing a girl that bumped her that day .

“YOU !” they both said in unison . “What are you doing here !” Krystal groaned in horrow . She cannot believe that she will see  Sulli again who happen used to harassed her .

“ I followed my cousin , I mean this is her friend’s house” Sulli answered innocently .

“ O MY GOD “ krystal still shocked and covered using he hand . Then She dragged sulli by her wrist harshly while sulli just frowned .

“ What is she doing here??” Krystal throwed Sulli wrist and Amber , Luna and Victoria stopped talking then turned their heads to them both .

“ O No , krystal ! She is Amber’s cousin . how could you treats her that way ?!” Victoria almost screamed before approaching the two of them .

“What’s wrong with her krystal ?” Amber tried to calm everyone in the room .

“She’s the one who harassed me the other day” Krystal crossed her arm and glared at sulli.

“ What !? No ! i can explain it . It was an accident , Im really sorry . I didn’t mean to touch herr ..” Sulli gulped before continuing “ Her s” Sulli sighed and looking at the floor .

“ After all she’s the one who bumped into me “ Sulli added .

“ Ow ! so that’s means you can take advantage on me !? Because im the one who cause the accident !? “

“ No ! That is not what I mean .. What im trying to say that , you cannot blame me 100% in this matter . plus .. it was an accident . What can we do about that ..? once again , im really , really , really sorry ! okay . “

“ Now , its clear guys ! Problems solved” Luna came in between krystal and sulli .

Krystal groaned in frustration , still pissed off she walk away to the kitchen . Victoria followed her to calm her down while Amber throwed her arm around sulli’shoulder .

“ Gwenchana sulli-ah , its not really your faults . Krystal isn’t a bad persons though , she not gonna be mad for a long time okay . You just .. mm .. have to find a way to  make her forgive you . “ Amber try to make Sulli feel better again .

Sulli went home after that arguing . She didn’t want to face mad Krystal . So Amber , Luna , Victoria and Krystal just doing their usual activity when they hang out together after having lunch but the atmosphere are still a bit cold as Krystal didn’t participate much and almost quiet all the time .

 

Sulli's P.O.V

I went directly to Amber’s apartment after what had happened back at Luna’s house just now . I felt guilty . I never thought that lilttle incident can brought this big effect on me today . Maybe I should do somethmg about this . 

Should I try to get closer to her and fix things between us?  well , I don’t want her to keep on having that bad thoughts about me. I ruffled my hair and try to figure this out . Maybe  I should be friend with her ..  

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................

 

After two weeks , Amber relationship with Hyuna seems getting better and stronger . Amber started to getting know Hyuna more than she expected and Hyuna now seems more comfortable around Amber . The two of them always hang out together doing their project but actually most of the time they are just playing around . Sometimes , Hyuna would join Amber with her friends , and so does Amber would join her with her friends as well .

But things between Sulli and Krystal are opposite , Krystal was so cold towards sulli though sulli already tried so hard to apologized and being nice towards her . Krystal  always ignoring Sulli when they gathered in group along with Victoria , Amber and Luna . She prentended that sulli didn’t exist . Krystal’s action really hurt sulli’s feelings .

 

At the class

Hyuna seems not in the mood today at her class , Amber who sat beside her noticed that and asked her.

“Hyuna , are you alright ?” Amber whispering hyuna , hope that she doesn’t get caught by the lecturer teaching infront of the class .

“yeah , Im fine . Just a little bit sleepy” Hyuna lied

“ Ah ~ hold on ..” Amber grabbed her bag and searched something inside her bag .

Amber took a candy from her bag and unwrapped it before put it in Hyuna’s mouth .

“ Say Aaa” Amber move her face closer to Hyuna’s face . Her eyes was focused on Hyuna’s  mouth .   Hyuna just staring at Amber and open without hesitation then Amber gently bribe the candy to Hyuna’s open mouth .

“ It helps you to distract your sleppiness , just don’t get caught okay ?” Amber grinned and winked at Hyuna .

Amber’s treatment towards her makes her blushed a liltle bit but she managed to hide it away from Amber  . Now , she can hear her heart pounding like crazy .

“ Why im having feeling like this!?” Hyuna was thinking out loud .

But then , her mood become dimmed again when she remembered her meeting with Jiyoon this morning .

 

 

Flashback

 

“ Hey , Hyuna ? can we talk a bit .” Hyuna was on her way to her class before Jiyeon took her hand to go to somewhere around there with less people . 

“ what is it Jiyoon ? why you seems so serious ?” Hyuna confused with this sudden approached by Jiyoon.

“ Hyuna , I can’t sleep , I can’t even eat well .. Like everything that I do seems wrong .” Jiyoon stutered  and breathing heavily . She was frowned in horrow.

“Relax , Jiyoon .. I don’t understand what are you sayng . come on , breath with me .” Hyuna held Jiyoon shoulders and instruct her to follow her breathing .  When Jiyoon already calmed down , She continue her words .

“ I .. I fell in love with Amber ..” Jiyoon spilt it out while closing her eyes .

“ What !!” Hyuna blurted out . She was shocked and didn’t see tht this was coming .

“ I fell in love with Amber .. And I want you to help me to get us together.” Jiyoon begged Hyuna

Hyuna had hang open and didn’t know what to respond .

  

End of flashback

 

Should I help her ? What if Amber already love someone else .. mm .. who would Amber love ? As I let out a big sighed , Amber turned her head to me .

“Okay class , Times up ! you can dismissed . thank you .” Ms. Hyoyeon grabbed her things before leaving . .

“ Hey , Hyuna . Can you accompany me to the mall ? Sulli cannot come with me . She has class until evening.” Amber asked me .

“Sure , why not . hehe” I slightly grin to her while packing my things .

“Shall we ?” Amber offered her hand to me . She flashed her charming smile .

I just giggled before took her hand . When our hand were interlocked , I felt my heart was beating fast again and I can feel my cheek slightly burned .

"What is this feeling I feel right now ?  could it be that i ..  No ! Don’t even think that Hyuna!! "  I shouted in my mind .

We went out from the class together walking hand in hand ..

 

Author's P.O.V

Amber and Hyuna were chatting and laughing while walking together .. still hands in hands . They exited the main door still haven’t noticed that there are two peoples standing infront of them .

One of the two peoples was Jiyoon and another person was a guy who currently was smiling at Hyuna . Jiyoon also smiled at Amber but esthusiastically change to gloomy expression when she caught Amber holding Hyuna’s hand .

“ Hey , Hyuna !” Jiyoon waved her hands .

 

Both Hyuna and Amber stopped their pace and look infront of them .

When Hyuna saw the guy infront of her who was smiling sweetly at her , she slightly pulled her hands from Amber’s . Amber who felt it , was disappointed but managed to cover it up back with a force smile . Jiyoon smirked when she saw Hyuna’s action .

Hyuna approached the guy with Amber follow her from behind and hugged him while Amber just standing behind Hyuna .

' Oppa ! When did you come back here ?” Hyuna excitedly talking with her childhood friend.

“ I came back here yesterday .. hehe ”  The guy smiled widely at Hyuna

" Why didnt you tell me ? " Hyuna pouted .

" Aigoo ~ So cute ~ I want to suprise you Hyunnie-ah ~ " the guy whined and at the same time he ruffling Hyuna's hair affectiionately .

The interaction between Hyuna and her friend looks so sweet . Anybody may mistook them as a couple .  

“ Ow , yeah ! before I forgot .. Amber , this is

Hyunseung , my friend  , and this is Amber , my classmate.”  Hyuna introduced Hyunseung to Amber .

Amber awkwardly smiled and bowed to Hyunseung while Hyueung just smiled to her .

“ So , where are you two going anyway ? Jiyoon excitedly asked

“ We planning to go to the mall , to buy my things “ Amber answered while looking at Jiyoon before turn her head to Hyuna .

“ Can I join you guys ?? I didn’t have anything to do after this . plus , we can bring oppa with us . Right oppa ?  “

“ I’ll go if Hyuna was fine with it “ Hyunseung throwed his glance on Hyuna

“ Sure ! Why not ? The more , the merrier .” Hyuna give her responds though she kind of hesitate . 

“ Yeah ! In that case , I’ll go with Amber in her car . Hyuna , You’ll go with oppa . Okay ?”  Jiyoon walked to Amber direction and clinged with her happily .

 

 

At the college .

Sulli was on her way to go to the cafeteria , Luna told her that they were staying there . Sulli supposed to have class later but it was cancelled just now as her lecturer took a sickleave today .

“Hye girls !”  Sulli greet her friends and took her seat beside Victoria . She sitted facing Krystal while beside krystal was Luna .

“ Hye Sulli !” Luna and Victoria greet Sulli and gave sulli their warmed smile . Krystal just sitted and playing her phone , not bother to look sulli who just came .

Sulli was thinking to say hye to Krystal . But she afraid that Krystal will blew her off again . So , she just let it be .

“ So , how was your date with Onew oppa , Luna  ?” Sulli asked Luna

“ O my gosh , Sulli ! It was great . He’s so sweet and gentlemen ! He even lend me his sweater when im feeling cold” Luna excitedly tell her date that she havng with Onew last night . It was so obvious that Luna was lovesick right now .

“ Yahx3 ! You should thanked me . if its not me asking Nickhun Oppa to introduced you to Onew . You would not being this happy like right now .” Victoria said it proudly . Nickhun was victoria’s boyfriend who happen to be friend with Onew . They had just officially been together for 2 weeks .

“ Aww ~ Thanks vic ! You’re the best ~ ” Luna giggled and reached for Victoria cheeks and pinched it hardly while Victoria struggled trying to loose luna’s attacked on her cheeks .

Sulli just laughed watching her two friends teasing each other . But then she noticed that Krystal wearing her bag and was about to leave .

“ Guys , I have to leave now . Jessica unnie told me to come home right now .” Krystal explained

“ Didn’t you have class later Krys ?” Victoria asked Krystal while rubbed her cheeks softly .

“ My class was cancelled today . Since my lecturer was still on vacation .”

“ Okay then , take care Krys . Bye ~ ” Before Krystal could walked away , Sulli called up her name .

“ Krystal ! can we go home together ? I also didn’t have class today .” Sulli standing up . She look at krystal with anxiety looked , hoping that krystal will let her tagged along .

The situation went on silent for a moment . Krystal stare at Sulli with cold expression while Sulli feeling like she can passed out in any minute because of the cold looked that Krystal throwed her right now .

“Whatever” Krystal mumbled and glared Sulli before walk away , Sulli looked at her two other friends .

“ Go follow her Sulli ! Now ..“ Luna commanding Sulli  “ Okay guys , bye !” Sulli wave her hand and smiled nervously . Then she chased Krystal . 

 

 

TBC