Chapter Seven

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

As I strooled in the cafeteria , I can feel that almost every student were looking at me . There are many types of  expression that were throwed towards me .

Some show an annoyed faces , some shows an amusing faces and the rest blankly stare at me .

They were whispering against each other while glancing at me . 

Im started having uneasy feeling creeping inside of me .

The thought of wanting to get out from here was cancelled when I heard an familiar voice calling my name .   

“ Sulli-ah  ~ over here ” Luna waved her hand in the air to get my attention .

She and Victoria were seated at the table in the end of the cafeteria and a bit isolated from other tables .

I fasten my pace towards them .

Once I reached their table , Luna forcely pulled me to sit beside her .

“ Yah ! Sulli-ah .. There’s a rumor bout you and Krys were couple ?? Is that true?? How did it happen ?? I thought you and her …” Luna said it in one breath but Victoria cut her .

“ Yah ! Luna-yah . Could you stop attacking sulli like that . Geez ..” Victoria frowned at Luna’s antics . Luna pouted  sulkily while crossing her arm.

Then Victoria shifted her gaze to me . With concerned looks plastered on her face , she worriedly asked me .

“ Are you feeling okay Sulli ? you look like you are lost” 

“ Yeah , Im fine . it just that , I don’t expected that people will know about me and Krystal that fast .”

“ So , it is true about you and Krystal after all ?? ” Luna blurted out . She seems excited about this .

“ Kind of .. but not all of it ” I caressing my temples .

“ Mind to tell us , how did it happen ” Victoria suddenly seems anticipated . Both of them smiled sheepishly .

“ Ugh ? Well ..” I started to tell them about me and Krystal .

 

Flashback

 

Sulli have just got out from her class as her class has just ended . She walked happily along the corridor passing by classes which all of them mostly were empty .

Sulli was humming a song while walking  , her mind was filled with her own created sweet moments together with Krystal  .

Then something caught her eyes.

She saw Krystal being confront by a guy who happen to be one of the student here at the corner where she has to get through . 

“ Omo ~ is that Krystal ?? ” Her eyes sparkled and her face got bright with her sweet smile formed on her lips .

“ But.. what is she doing there with that guy ? ” Sulli stopped her pace  .

“ Why is he holding flowers  ? ” Sulli  getting confused .

“ Looks like.. he’s confessing his love to Krystal ??” Sulli eyes get wider.

“  Guess my chance to be with Krystal just crashed …” Sulli frowned and got sad .

 “ Should  I turned back ?” Sulli was fighting with her own self   .

‘”Nah .. she wouldn’t even mind about me anyway ” Sulli got disappointed and choose to neglect Krystal for the first time .

As she took steps forward to the corner , she seems so lifeless and keep her head hung low .

“ Sulli-ah ~ ”

Sulli quickly lifted her head .

Krystal spotted her and enthusiatically ran to her with a smile on her face and pulled the latter towards the guy  .

“ Sorry Kai , I’m already in relationship now .” Krystal clinging onto sulli’s  arm  .

“ This is my hubby ..” Krystal unexpectedly made an announcement as she tilted her head cutely staring into sulli’’s eyes .

The guy averted her eyes from Krystal to Sulli .

“ This is .. err .. my wifey ?” Sulli smiled awkwardly as she was intimidated with his cold stare that been shoot on her .

 “ Ah ..  I see , im never thought that you already in relationship Krystal . Congratulation then . Sorry for bothering you two .” Kai gave his sad smiled and bowed before walking .

But Kai turned to them again as he was forgetting something.

“ errm anyway , Krystal , please accept my flowers . it’s for you after all”  Krystal awkwardly accepted those flowers and force a smile towards Kai .

 

“ Thanks ” Krystal said almost whispered .

 

Kai left both of them hanging there .

 

“ Mind to tell me about what had happen just now ? ” Sulli broke the silence tht started to fill the air between them two .

“ You used to said that you’ll do anything for me to make it up for the accident that occurred last time right ..? ” Krystal said it firmly to her .

“ Well , I think this is right the time for you to grant it .”

“ Sulli , be my faked lover ..? ”

Sulli started to heat up , her heart was racing which made her flustered a bit .

“ Huh ? Why me ? ” Sulli avoided Krystal’s gaze .

“ Because , you the person who easy to deal with .. Plus , Im not interested in guys . O come on , just play along , will ya ? ” Krystal rolled her eyes .

“ Im sick of getting confession from guys .. and  girls like almost everyday . Its always bugging me up .” Krystal groaned to the fact that she didn’t like to keep on rejecting people’s love towards her .

The thought of Krystal admit that she not into guys make Sulli realize that she has great opportunity to make Krystal fall for her for real .  

“ If  that’s what you want .. im okay then ” Sulli smiled casually try to keep it cool , but the fact is she is on the cloud nine . Its like there were fully joy inside her .

“ That’s good , now you will stick with me whenever I go around this college okay .” Krystal grined as she clapped her hands .

“  From now on , you’ll have to pick me up after class . but don’t be late,  I hate waiting . And we must go the cafeteria together . Arasso ?” Krystal keep on talking like a boss monitoring her worker .

While Sulli just nodded her head vigorously upon hearing Krystal’s instructions . 

“ Cool .. This is just an acting okay ?” Krystal’s lips curved up .

“ See you later hubby .” Krystal walked away leaving the happy sulli behind .

“ Woah .. Krystal actually talked to me ..” Sulli still cant believe for what had just happened .

“  Is this a dream ?? ” Sulli still in doubt .

“ Yah ! Sulli ! Wake up !” Sulli squeeled while slapping her own cheek which cause her to groan in pain in the next thing  .

 

End of flashback

 

Ow , thats it ?  So , you and Krystal are just pretending to be a faked lover ?  ” Luna asked .

“ Yeah ” I replied her .

“ Well , it can be help then . Krystal got many fans in this college . Rejecting love confession like almost everyday is really . Poor Krystal .” Victoria said .

“ Vic ? I think , Krystal still has feeling for her .” Luna suddenly bringing something up .

“ yeah , me too . She still talked to me about her  .”

Luna and Victoria looking at each other .

‘ Feeling ? Her ? Don’t tell me krystal already had someone that she like ’

“ Hey , Sulli ? do you know that Krystal like ..”

 “ Yah ! Sulli ! Why didn’t you pick up your phone !?” Krystal all of sudden came up to their table , make three of us startled .

“ Yah ! why three of you look me like that ? Is there something on my face ? ”

“ No , nothing’s wrong . we just .. er .. shocked ” Luna smiled awkwardly . She trying to cover up her conversation with me just now .

“ Ahh , sorry ..  ” Krystal took seat beside Victoria which facing me .

“ Sorry Krystal , my phone was on silent .. Wait ! How did you get my number ? ” I asked her .

“ I got it from Amber ..” Krystal smiled .

“ Ahh , from Amber hyung .” I slightly nodded .

 

“ You already told these two dorks about us ? ” Krystal furrowed her brows as she glance at Luna and victoria .

 

“  Of course she did ,  we are your friends . Don’t you dare fooled us too ” Luna rolling her eyes .

 

“ Girls , someone watching us . You two better start your acting ” Victoria lower her voice and  hint me and Krystal to do something .

 

Krystal is smiling when I gently touched and caressing her hand that she rested comfortably on the table . I didn’t forget to flash my eye-smile .

Then all of us started to chat and laughed .

Me and Krystal were holding hands along the time we spend at there .

Krystal act so sweet towards me . Its feel so good even it was a part of acting . I still feel happy for getting her attention though .

There were some student looking at our romance interactions . Hope they buy it and believe us as a real couple .   

But something bothering my mind ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘ Who is this lucky person that Krystal like ? ’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC ..