Chapter Thirteen

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

A/N : Hello !  Im back again  . Sorry for the super late update . Now that I have a lot of spare time , I'll update this fic as much as i can . Hehe . By the way , sorry if this chapter bored you and sorry If there are any grammar's mistakes in this chapt  . Have a nice day everyone  ~ 

 

 

Sulli's POV 

" Omo , I miss our moment gathering like this ~ Gosh , Its been awhile since we hang out together ! " Luna , being the most loudest person among us attract a bit attention peoples around us .

" Here we go again , a dramatic Luna is on show" Victoria rolled her eyes while taking a sipped from her coffee .

" Yah Victoria ! Stop mocking me if u still want to walk on this earth . " Luna playfully threatening victoria who just stucked out her tongue toward her . 

There were 6 of us here settled in one table and chattering about random things . Yeah , we were a bit quiet noisy in this cafe , and other customers glanced at our table signalling us to keep our voice down . Well , we did tried though to be quite as ever , but Luna's facetious stories didnt help it all .

Amber hyung seem to be a lot better right now . She had not attended to her class for three days due to her sickness . And what suprised me was that none of those days passes by without Hyuna came to visit ailing Amber. I bet there's someting going on between both of them . Maybe they are lover ? 

I mean look at them right now , the way how they often exchanged gazes and smiles to each other really show that love is evident in their eyes .

I"ll get to you later Amber .

And I know , im not the only who noticed about their sweet intimacy .

" Hey , Krystal ? What's wrong ? are you okay ?"  I whispered the latter who sat just beside me . It made her startled for a bit . 

I could tell that she didnt paid attention throughout our conversation as she seems stuck in her own world , again. She didnt even talk to me at this moment  I hate it when she does it everytime , as if I didnt exist around her. 

I also caught her secretly glared at HyunBer's direction . Why ? Did she annoyed or something ?

" Mm , Im totally fine . Why ? " She answered me casually .

How much I wanted to believe that , Krystal . But your reaction didnt seems like that .

" No , im just asking . I mean you've been -- "

" Hey , you two ? can you have your lovey dovey chats later ? " Victoria suddenly cutted my words . Luna , Amber and Hyuna staring at me and Krystal while trying their hard not to laugh at us . Probably because of my funny reaction im wearing right now . 

" huh ? " That's the only word escaped from my mouth. Still clueless about what victoria have said .

" Ssul , we are planning a trip for our semester breaks . But we haven't decide the place yet . So ,  what do you think about it ? " Amber asked me with mischievious smile on her face .

" Oh , a trip ? Sound like a good plan to me  ."  I smiled sheepishly . 

" How about you , Krys ?  Are you in ? " Luna looking eagerly to hear the latter's answer . All heads were facing Krystal including me .

It tooks about half a minute before Krystal turned her head towards mine . 

Our eyes met .

" Sure , why not . " 

.................................................................................................

After their little meeting at the cafe , Hyuna and Amber went home together and so does Victoria and Luna . While Sulli went to accompany Krystal to her home first before going to hers , though Krystal already refused the latter's nice intention , Sulli insisted . 

Hyuna’s POV

“ Babe ? ” Amber called me while her eyes were focused on the road . I didn’t brought my car to college today as im too lazy to drive . So , Amber the one who drove me to college and home . 

“ Huh ?” I turned my head and staring at her side’s face . Gosh , she’s so handsome when she looks serious .

“ Do you still afraid to expose our relationship to everyone?” Amber asked me carefully , maybe trying to make it sounds as less offended as possibly . She knows Im still bothered about this kind of stuff .

It's not like im embarrassed to have her as my lover . No! She’s my everything . I love her so much . I don’t care about what’s society think about us . It just that , im scare that my family’d against this kind of love . Im afraid that everyone I dear all ths time would ignored and disowned me just because of who I am . And the most thing i afraid is that it will ruin our realationship .

“ Amber .. Im still thinking about it . I mean there's a lot consequences that we'd  facing off if we tell them about this relationship . Later or sooner i'll tell our friend and family about us . And a plan will do . Just give me some times to do it , okay ?" I tried my best to assure her . I know i might sound a lilttle bit selfish right now , but this for her own good as well .

I dont want to put our love on the line .

" Okay , I got it . I'll wait for you , Hyuna ." Amber replied . Eyes still stucked on the road , she stilll not bothered to look at me , which made me feel guilty .

"Amber-ah ~ are you mad ?" I whined cutely , but she still acting all serious and it made me almost gone insane .

 

Amber's POV 

Im a bit dissapointed upon hearing Hyuna's responds . To be honest , im tired of hiding this relationship . I want to hold her hand freely infront of peoples . 

I want to claim her as mine in public . So that the other guys would back off and stop trying their luck to date Hyuna especially that guy Hyunseung .

Screw what other peoples thinks . I dont really care about their cruel judgement toward us . 

" Okay , I got it . I'll wait for you , Hyuna" 

That's all i can said for now . Im trying so hard not to argue this matter with her as im not really in the mood right now .

" Amber-ah~ Are you mad ?" 

Omo , this is unfair . She's using one of her killer aegyo again . No .. Im not gonna fall for that . No way ! 

Come on , Amber ! Do not look at her . Keep your eyes on the road . 

" Yeobo ~ "

A seductive voice along a hand starting to caress my thigh slowly which sending shiver to my spine . My body tensed up .

I gulped .. really hard .

Aish ! This girl .. why did you have to make it hard for me. Did you want both of us killed in car's accident . 

I want to remove her hand off me , but that's only gonna make her doing something more crazy than this . And if that's happen , I dont think I could handle her anymore. 

" H-Hyuna , p-please s-top it .." 

Oh great , I supposed to said it firmly but ends up stuttered like an idiot . It might gave her a wrong thoughts right now . 

" Not untill you look at me in the eyes .. Amber-ah~ "

I didnt have a lot of choices but to obey her as her hand placing dangerously up near my sensitive part right now . Im feeling really hot and it makes me hard to breathe normally .

So , I turned my head fast to face her . Our eyes stucked to each other . She smiled brightly at me , but I didnt . After a second passed ,  I turned away .  Im still put on my serious face .

I have to keep my pride up . 

" Yah ! What was that ? I want to see my Yeobo's smile  ~ A big one ~"

She was demanding again still in her seductive tone . Gosh , when would she stop it .

I let out sigh ,  before grinned widely showing my teeths which make her squeeled like a fangirls . 

" Kyaaa~ So cute ~ "

She's then give me a quick pecked on my cheek .

This slightest touch from her is making me weak . At the end , this lips of mine naturally smilling .

" Dont let others kiss you , Amber . I'll break your legs if you did that " 

Woah , from seductive Hyuna changed to a protective girlfriend! What a crazy swing moods she has right there . 

" Yah ! Why would I do something like that ?  You know im only love you , babe .. " I laughed nervously . 

" Yeah , you better be like that "

 


 

 Author's POV 

It's almost getting dark when the two girls got off from the bus . They sauntered on the pavements which started to be illuminating by the lights came from the lamp posts .

" You know you dont have to walk me home especially at this hour  . Its only gonna cause incovenience to you when you get home later . Why do you have to be so stubborn , Ssul ?" Krystal sighed . 

" Aish , it's fine , Soojung-ah ~ Sending you home is not burden to me ." Sulli flashed her eye-smile .

Krystal cringed with emberassment when she heard Sulli called her by her real name .

" Yah ! Sulli-ah ? How did you know my real name ?" Krystal stopped on her track , looking Sulli in disbelief .

" Yah ! Why did you stop ? O come on , your real name isnt that bad . Mine is worst than you . " Sulli went to Krystal"s back and push the latter with both hands on her shoulders.

" It just crossed my mind to know your real name , so I asked Luna and Victoria . Now , can i call you Soojung?" Sulli asked Krystal using her aegyo .

" No , I dont like it . Dont call me that ." Krystal protest it . 

" Why ? I like your name . How about I call you Soojungie~? " Sulli get excited like a kid naming their new doll they just bought . 

" No, You .Dont . Who do you think i am ? Your daughter?" Krystal groaned in horrow while Sulli just giggled seing Krystal's reaction . It was really fun to .

The two of them keep on chattering till they reached infront of Krystal's house .

" Sulli-ah , thank you for walking me home . I'll see you again tommorow ?"

" Yeah , see you tommorow , Soojung . Bye ." Sulli said with smile on her face . 

Krystal smiled back at Sulli while waved her hand good bye before turned her body to walk to her house .

While Sulli standing there , watching Krystal's back slowly got further from her sight .  She was thinking hard , whether should she let out her feeling to Krystal at this moment or wait for more .

She has to decide before the person she secretly love gone behind that wooden door .

come on , Sulli .. Make up your mind now ! Do you want to forever be stucked for being her faked lover ? " 

Sulli started hearing voices in her mind , urge her to just telling her true feeling . 

 

..............

 

..............

 

..............

 

...............

 

...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Soojung-ah !" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC