Chapter One

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

Finally , after finishing her senior year at her highschool Amber managed to further her studies at a college which known as Kirin college . She along with her friends , Luna , Victoria and Krystal study together at the same college . They have been friends since junior highs .

 

At Kirin College 

  " Hey , Am ! " Krystal who standing behind Amber tapped her shoulder to surprise her . Krystal have a hot chic looks, every boys and girls admired her even when she was almost cold to everyone .

" Hey Krys , did you just arrived here ? Where Luna and Vic? " Amber turned to Krystal and gave her sweet smile to Krystal . Amber have half moonmoon-shaped eyes and almost closed whenever she is smilling . 

" Yeah , I just gor here . Luna texted me that they will wait for us at the cafeteria . Come on ! lets go together Am "  Krystal excitedly grabbed Amber's wrist and dragged her to the cafeteria .


 

At the Cafeteria

" Yah ! Luna ! Could you stop staring peoples like that . They will notice then freak out , you know .. Aish , this girl !" Victoria warned Luna who seems to ignore her and continue staring peoples who passed them by . They shared a table with Luna sitting facing Victoria while enjoying their drinks . 

" Yeah ! Finally we managed to set foot in this college , this is our chance to look for hot guys ! Hehe . Vic ? Dont you feel excited about it ?" Luna looked very excited and energized . 

" Omo .. calm down Luna-ah , im sure we have a lot of times for that . Love eventually would come out itself without our intentions ." Victoria sighed and shooked her head because of Luna's action .

" Anyway , where's Krystal and .. " before vic could finish her words , Krystal and Amber already approached them and greets them happily . They spent their time together before their class begin .

After a few moment .. 

" hey , guys .. I think we should head to the class now .. It's going to be started soon . " Amber glanced her watch then hurriedly wearing her bag . 

Her action was followed by the three other girls . Amber and Krystal had different courses . Amber took Bussines management Krystal took Fashion ministry . While , Victoria and Luna had the same courses which Is Art . 

On her way to class , Amber walk with fast pace . She afraid that she will be late for her class . Luckily , the lesson

not begun yet as the lecturer have not arrive . She took a deep breath before she wallk into the class. Everybody stared at her while she walking to the back of the room as there only two seats left . The girls in her class whispering among themselves while lookimg at her. Amber who was aware that she was being observed , gives them a sweet smile which can melts any girls heart. This cause the girls squeeled with delight . The noises stopped when their lecturer stepped into their classroom. 

Out of the blue , there is a girl who panting hardly at the door class , she rushing in and apologies to the lecturer . Everyone in the room fixed their eyes on her including Amber . This girl is so hot , she has long dark brown hair , soft and milky skin , y lips , perfect nose and seductives eyes .

Hyuna P.O.V

I feel embarrassed as I noticed that everyone was looking at me . It makes me feel more nervous . I cursed in my heart , if it wasn't because of the late party I was attended last night , I I would not end up waking up late and stucked in the jam . I walked slowly as I try to find an empty seat . Looks like the frony seats were occupied , so I walked to the back of the room and found that there are only one seat left , which is beside the blonde guy .

O my god ! That guy was really hot ! I squeeled inside my heart . So , I fasten my pace to the empty seat and settled in that chair . I was trying to greet my seatmate , but looks like he seems in a deep thought . Nahh .. maybe I should greet him after this . I adjusted my body and listening to the lecturer at the front class . Suddenly , the guy who sat next to me raised his hand and asked our lecturer . 

"...."

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I HEARD HIS VOICE ! 

I cant believe that the person who sat beside me was actually a girl , or more precisely a tomboy ?? How can I missed it ? Damn it ! I should know it earlier .

WAIT A MINUTE , but just now I was attracted by his charming .. UNBELIEVEABLE !

Im started to feel uncomfortable And awkward at the same time . Its not that I despised them .. but .. ugh ! I just don't know , I think people should accept their gender right ?

 

No one P.O.V

"Okay class ! I want to give you an assignment , I will pass you the project paper . And .. I want you to work in pair with your seatmate . Please submit it for the next three weeks ." Miss Hyoyeon gave her students information about the assignment before leaving .

" Hey , Hyuna sshi ? When can we discuss about our assignment ? Are you free this evening ?" She caught Hyuna before Hyuna could walk away from her .

" mm , sorry Amber sshi . I got something to do after this . Maybe next time . " Hyuna didn't even bother to not look at Amber's face while talking . She pretending to busy herself with her mobile phone .

Before Amber could ask Hyuna about when will she could spend her times for the assignment, Hyuna already left her . Amber looks confused and dissapointed but she planned to ask her again later .

 


 

It was lunch time , Amber walked to the cafeteria . When she reached there , she 's looking for her friends . Once she spotted them , she walked towards them . Amber didnt realized that she is being observed by someone .

" Yo ! Amber ! Sit here . " Luna patted empty seat beside her .

Amber P.O.V

" How was your first day at class today ? " Victoria asked me . 

" Nothing interesting except me having a cold seatmate. And the worse part of it , I have to do an assignment with her " I sighed . Now , I can sense that my friends were worried about me .

" Dont worry Am , maybe she need time to gey along with you " Luna try to comfort me . Im so lucky to jave them as my friends . They always understand me though peoples always jugded me from the way I looked . 

" yeah , maybe I should think more positive . Hehe " I chuckled a bit . Now my friends look relieved . 

Suddenly , something popped into my head . 

" Aigoo , I almost forgot .. Girls , I have to go now . I just remember I have to pick up my cousin at the airport . She's going to study here with us . See you guys tomorrow? "

" Yeah .. Take care Amber " Luna and victoria bid their good bye to me .

" Bye Am , Love you " Krystal didn't miss to bid good bye too .

" Love you too guys . Got to go now , bye " And with that I left them and drive to the Airport .