Bad Day

Time To Love

 

AT THE AIRPORT

 

Argh Finally I reach Korea.” Amber start to look around her ..

“ Where is everybody? Did they forget that my flight is today?” Amber said while searching for her family.

Suddenly, someone tap on Amber’s shoulder. She look at that person and start hugging him. “Oppa, you are here.”

“ What? Do you think I’m gonna forget about my dongsaeng?” Donghae said to her .

“ I know you wouldn’t .. so where is umma and appa? I miss them so much.”

“There waiting for you at our house. Aigoo my dongsaeng, look at you. Why don’t you wear something that is more prettier

than those baggy sweater and pants? “

“ Oppa ewww.. you know that I hate those things rite? Now stop nagging at me and let’s go home.”

Amber said while dragging her brother.

 

At Amber’s House

 

Omo Amber why you didn’t change a bit? Still with your boyish look Amber. “ Amber’s mom said to her.

“ Umma, appa .. I miss you guys so much … hehe “ Amber start to change the topic and hug her mother and father.

“ See you always change the topic whenever I talk about your tomboy look.”

“ Dear let her be . She it’s her way, we cannot force her. Now Amber, just leave your things there and let’s have a lunch.

Your mom made your favorites. “ Her dad said to her. Amber love how her dad will backup her whenever her mom

start to nag at her. Even he is her step father, he loves her just like his own daughter so do Amber. “ Appa, you are jjang!”

 

After unpack her thing, Amber change her cloths.

“ Umma, I goona go for a walk for a while ok. Don’t wait for me cuz I might be late for dinner. “ Amber said to her mom.

“ Ok dear, please be careful. Call me if you need anything.”

Her mom said. Amber used to be in Korea a while ago so she try to walk around to see whether she still can remember Korea.

She went to the park where she used to play with her brother.

“ Wow, things sure have change a lot in here. It’s getting more beautiful this time.” Amber said while she sightseeing.

 

Then she go to the nearest mall. After a while, she make her way to the toilet but suddenly a guy shows up in front of her.

“ Hey dude! Where do you think you are heading to. “ That guy ask her.

* What up with this guy. And how dare he calling me a dude. Oh that's right! He must be mistaken me with a guy.

With this look everyone will think that I’m a guy anyway . And why he is more pretty than me? Is he really a guy?*

Amber talk in her mind while looking at the guy.

“ Excuse me … I’m not talking to a wall here!” that guy said in irritating tone.

* What’s up with this guy? He keep on staring at me? Is he a gay or something? Haha with my look everybody

will fall in love with me ..* he said in his mind.

“ Oh I’m sorry but I’m going to do my business there”. Amber said while pointing to the ladies.

Then she continue to walk towards the toilet.

But that guy immediately holds to her sweater’s hood and said “ Are you a ert or something?

Why would you enter the girls toilet? Are you going to peeping on the girls?” that guy said angrily.

Amber getting so annoyed with that guy. She try to let go of the guy’s hand from her hood but failed.

“ Yah let me go. I’m a girl so what if I’m going to the ladies? Now let me go or you will pay for it then.” Amber said angrily.

“ Haha what did you said? You are a girl. If you think that I’m going to believe you then you wrong dude.

In fact you are the one who will suffer if you not listen to mmm … arghhh” suddenly that guy scream in pain.

Amber just kick his leg.

You talking too much don’t you think? And that’s what you got for not listening to me just now. And because of you

I’m so not in the mood to go to the toilet already. “ Amber said while pointing at the guy, who is now in pain.

Then she just leave the guy and get out of the mall.

“ What the hell that for? He’s really gonna get it if I see him again. Nobody has do this to the Almighty Key. “ the guy said.

“ Hyung, what wrong with you?” Taemin look at his hyung who is rubbing his leg.

“ Long story Taem. I will tell you letter.” Key said but his eyes still focusing on Amber who just walk way from him.

 

Amber’s POV

 

OMG this is a really bad day for me. Arrgh what a diva? He’s so annoying. “

After that I go straightaway to my home with an angry face.

“ Amber Liu, What wrong with you? You look fine just now? “ Her brother ask her.

“ Oppa I’m not in the mood to talk about it ok. This Is all because of that guy who doesn’t even look like a guy to me..

more to gay. Oppa I’m going to my room. “ Amber just passed by her brother and go to her room.

Donghae just staring at his sister while shaking his head from side to side.

 

Amber’s Bedroom

 

Amber change her cloth and then she sit in front her laptop. She start to emailing her friends and open her Facebook.

“ Hmmm .. there’s nobody online today? Ok then, I just search the youtube. “ . Amber watch some video at the Youtube. Then ..

“ Amber Liu ..” Donghae come in to her room. Amber just look at her brother with a smile.

“ Seems like you fine right now.”

“ What’s up oppa?” amber asked.

“ Nothing, I just want to remind you about the school tomorrow. Since your uniform has not delivered yet,

you have the excuse to wear your own cloth .. but only for that day cuz you will have your uniform the day after. “

“ OH great! I really don’t want to wear those skirt anyway. Why don’t they make a uniform with a pants?

I can’t believe I have to wear a skirt to school. “ Amber said.

“Haha just bear with it ok. Anyway one more thing, I cannot take you for the tour tomorrow. I have some thing else to do so

I ask Sica to help you. Are you ok with that? “

“ Oh totally. I like Sica unnie more than you anyway .. haha “ Amber said jokingly.

Donghae stare at his sister and smack Amber back of the head lightly.

“ Ouch, oppa I’m just kidding ok. “ Amber look at Donghae with her puppy eyes and that immediately make Donghae smiled.