Key's Property

Time To Love

 

At SM Acedemy’s Café

 

Ajumma! Can I have an orange juice. “

“ Here you go.”

“ Kamsahamnida” Amber left the counter and bring her drink to the table.

“ Yah Amber. Where’s mine?” Key asked her.

“ What do you mean ? You are not asking for anything just now.” Amber replied.

“ I don’t care. I want the same drink as yours too. “ Key said while pointing at the juice.

“ Go get it yourself. “ Amber show him a merong.

Key try to get the juice from Amber. He want the that juice badly but he failed to get it from her.

The others just staring at both of them. “ Hyung, since when you become friends with her?” the maknae asked Key.

“ Since like 2 hours ago.” Key said while looking at Amber.

Then when he realize Amber talking with Luna he immediately grab the juice and drink it.

“ Yah ! KEY! It’s mine. Give it back to me.” Amber said while trying to get her juice back.

“ Haha it’s finish already. Merong” Key look at Amber. Amber rolled her eyes and look away.

 

Yah! Amber Liu.. Look at me.” Key shook Amber’s hand.

“ Ok.. how about I buy you an ice cream after school. How’s that?” Key try to take Amber’s attention with an ice cream.

Amber smileed at him after that. “ Hehe I like anything that is free.”

* She just too cute.* Key talk in his mind.

“ Hyung, bring me along will ya.” Taemin begging Key.

“ Go buy it yourself. I don’t want to waste my money to someone else except for Amber.”

Key said while put his hand onto Amber’s shoulder.

“ But hyung I know since I was a little kid. This is not fair. “ Taemin pouted.

“ Because Amber is my precious property .. but you just my dongsaeng.” Key said smilingly.

“ Hold on. Who said that I’m going to be your property? I don’t want.” Amber said and pushd Key away.

“ I said it and full stop. You are my Precious Property from now on.”

“You are weird .” Amber said pointing at Key.

“ I’M WEIRDLY CUTE DON’T YOU THINK?” Key said proudly. Amber and the rest just shook their head.

 

Onew’s POV

 

Those two has get along I guess. They seems close right now. Now the next step. I kick Jonghyun’s leg lightly to give him the

signal. He look at me with a ‘ what do you want look ‘ oh great did he forget our plan already?

Then I texted him using the phone. He sure do know how to waste my credit.

 

TO : Jonghyun

FROM : Onew

Yah! Did u forget our plan already? You are wasting my credits you know. Now start the plan A.

 

Jonghyun received the message and smiled at me. Then the plan begin.

“ Hey guys.. how about going together. A triple date. 3 couples altogether ? How’s that?” I Keep my eyes on Key.

“ Hyung that’s a great idea. I’m in.” Minho start his acting well. I just smiled at him.

“We’re in.” I said while raising mine and Victoria’s hand.

“ Wait a minute. Why don’t you take us along with you guys?” Key pointing out a question to Jonghyun.

“ Because the four of you didn’t have a date yet. Did you listen to Jonghyun just now.

He said ‘ A date’ “ I answered on behalf Jonghyun.

“ So what should I do then. Tag me along will ya.” Key begging me.

“ OK since it’s a date .. you might need a girl .”

 

I tried to give Key a hint there. “ Girl huh? Hyung wait for a while. I’m sure I will get one here.”

What is this. Where did he wanna go? No way Is he going to ask that girl to be his date. What a fool. Why don’t he ask Amber.

“ Hyung, I cannot find anyone. The girl that I ask just now have a boyfriend already.” Key said to me.

I banged my head at the table. I can’t believe I had a dongsaeng like him.

“ Yah just bring any girl.” I lose my temper already.

Then my honey help me. “ Key, why don’t you bring Amber. Right Amber.” Victoria looked at Amber.

“ Unnie why me? “

“ That’s great. I’ll bring Amber then. “ Key said while holding to Amber shoulder. Finally he decided.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I just look at the hyungs. Haha Onew hyung plan are really good. It turn out well although Key hyung is a late picker but

at least he still pick Amber noona. Wait a minute. What about me then. I wanna go to. And maybe this is the chance for me

and Sulli. Wait I cannot simply ask her. She will think that I’m weird. How should I do it?

“ What about you Taem? Don’t want to tag along with us.?” Minho hyung asked me.

“ Just bring Sulli then. “ He added. Wow he’s good.

I looked at Sulli. “ Errm .. Sulli you wanna join them? We can tag along just like everyday we do?” I wait for Sulli’s answer.

“ Sure oppa. I like it.” Finally she answered me. I feel so happy right then that I keep on smiling all by myself.

“ Yah Taem, stop smiling alone,. It’s creeping me out.” Key hyung talk to me.

Aishh this guy will never let me in peace. I heard that Sulli laughing at me. I looked at her but just keep smiling.

She’s so cute.

 

After School

 

Both of Amber and Key made their way to the nearest ice cream shop.

“ Ajumma, I want a strawberry how about you Amber?” Key asked her.

“ Some with you.”  

“ Two strawberry please. “ then the ajumma left them.

“ Is strawberry your favorite?” Key asked again.

“ Yup I like I very much.” Then the ice cream is

served in front of them. While eating, Key keep staring at Amber who eat her ice cream deliciously.

* What a cute tomboy* He said in his mind.

Then Key take out his phone slowly and sneakily take Amber’s picture while eating the ice cream. He smile all by himself.

Just then Amber looked at Key. “ Key what’s up with you? Smiling all by yourself. “

“ Huh? Nothing I just look at this funny and cute pictures. “

“ Really. Let me take a look.” Amber stand and peeping on Key’s phone but hide it immediately.

“ Why are you hiding it? I wanna look at it. “ Amber said.

“ Wait until I said so. Now just eat you ice cream.” Key said and continue to eat.

 

Hey Amber I don’t have your phone number. “ Key looked at Amber.

“ Where are you when everybody asked my number before.?” Amber questioning Key.

“ Can you just give me.” Key look at Amber and wait her to respond.

Amber was so busy with her ice cream so Key decide to take her phone which is next to her. Amber just look at Key.

Key dialed his number on Amber’s phone and made a missed call. Then he save Amber’s number with ‘ My Property’ and

save his number to Amber’s phone with ‘ Almighty Key’. Then he give back Amber phone to her.

He then set a caller image on Amber’s number with the picture that he just take before.

 

After that they  take a stroll along the sidewalk of Seoul. Amber looked so amazed with the shops along the sidewalk.

“Yah! Are you done already? I’m freaking tired right now.” Key said while tapping at his shoulder.

“ Wait, I wanna buy something here. “ So Key stand behind Amber and found that Amber was holding a phone chain.

“ This one Is cool right. I wanna buy one.” Amber show Key the ‘A’ shape of phone chain.

“ Nope. This one is better.” Key pointing out to the chain which look like a key and a lock which look like a heart.

Amber just staring at the chain. “ Yah! That one are couple chain.” She said to Key.

“ So what. I like it. Just buy that one anyway.” Key added.

“ It has two chain there. Who will take the other one? I Just want one ok.”

Amber about to take the ‘A’ shaped chain but Key stop her. Amber look at Key with a ‘ what now?’ look.

Key took the lock and key phone chain. “ Ajusshi, I’ll take this one.” Amber just look at Key.

After he paid. “ Come on let’s go home. I’m so tired right now.” Key hold Amber hand and dragged her home.

They take a bus. In the bus “ Key, I didn’t buy a single phone chain thanks to you.” Amber said pointing at Key.

“ Ssshhh .. I wanna sleep for a while.” Key just landed his head to Amber’s shoulder and sleep.

* He's really tired I guess* Amber said in her mind while looking at sleepy Key. After 20 minutes they reach their station.

Amber wakes Key up and they get out of the bus.

 

Amber I cannot walk anymore. Mr Choi really give me a hard time today.” Key stop from walking.

Amber drag Key’s hand and walk. “ You are weak for a boy.” Amber said jokingly.

“ And you look strong for a girl.” Key hold Amber’s arm.

“ See you also have muscles here. Are you a hulk?” Key keep on teasing Amber on their way home.

Amber already get used to Key. In a day she feels like she known him before. They reach Amber’s house.

“ Ok see you tomorrow. Bye Key.” Amber wave her hand at Key.

When she is about to made her way into the house Key quickly hold her hand. Amber turn around to look at Key.

 

Amber … you cannot go just like that.” Key look straight into Amber’s eyes.

“ What now?” Amber asked him.

“ How about a kiss?” Key asked her.

“ Mworago? Yah! Are you saying a KISS?” Amber’s eyes getting bigger.

“ Yeah. I want to give you a KISS. Can’t i? “ Key looked at Amber again.

“ Yah! Are you crazy or what? I guess you too tired Key. Go home now and get .. huh!!”

Amber was so shocked at Key's sudden behavior. Key push Amber lightly to the wall.

“ Ssshh just close your eyes. “ Key said while getting his face nearer to Amber’s face.

“ Key.. what…” Amber cannot continue her words as Key face getting nearer to her and about only few inches to her.

Then suddenly Key burst into a laugh. Amber look at Key confusedly .

“ Hahaha you should look your face just now. It so funny. Hahaha Are you think that I’m going to Kiss you Amber?

Seems like you do want my kiss huh?” Key said while smirking at Amber.

Amber smack Key’s chest lightly. “ Yah just go home. It late already.”

“ Wait I really want to give you a kiss.” Then Key take something out of his pocket.

“ Here.. take it.” Key Give Amber the phone chain that he bought just now.

“ Do you mean the kiss just now is this keys?” Amber said looking at him

“ Yup.. I just twist the words a little and it work haha.” Key keep on laughing.

“ There’s two here. What should I do with the other one?” Amber asked.

“ Then can I have the other one? I buy those remember?.” Amber just nodded her head.

She gave Key the chain with the ‘Key’ shape and she take the lock with the heart shape.

“ I think that one suits you better.” Amber said while pointing at the key shaped chain.

Key just smile at her. After that Amber go inside the house an Key continue to made his way to his house.