The Amusement Park

Time To Love

 

 

Lotte World, Seoul

 

After watching movie, all of them decided to go to the Amusement Park. Key seems a little worried about it but then he give in.

“ I want to ride the roller coaster. “ Amber said looking at Key.

Key startled a bit. He can feels his throat become dry right now. He keep on swallowing his saliva.

All of his friend know that Key is afraid of high or any extreme things except for Amber.

Key keep on giving excuses to Amber. “ Ah Amber, I can’t ride those now .. I errmm I have stomach pain.”

“ Huh? What? You look fine to me oppa. Come on I really want to ride those.” Amber pleading at Key.

“ No I don’t want. You can ride with Taemin if you want. I just stay here.” Key pushed Amber to Taemin.

“ Hyung, I have Sulli already. Who will be seat next to Amber noona then?”

“ Oh you can seat alone .. let Sulli sit with her.”

“ What?” Taemin said and dragging Key away from them.

“ Hyung, you know this is the only chance I have to be with Sulli right. Please I’m begging you.” Taemin do his puppy eyes.

“ But Taem, you know I’m afraid of those. How do you expect me to ride it with her? She will totally laugh at me later.”

“ Please ..please..” Taemin do his puppy eyes again.

“ Fine then ..!!” Then Taemin dragged Key back to the rest.

What’s up with you two?” Minho looking at Taemin.

“ Nothing! Noona, Key hyung will ride it with you.”

“ Really. Assa!!” Amber jumping around.

They one by one start to take their sit at the roller coaster.

Sitting arrangement : Onew and Victoria followed by Minho and Krystal, then Jonghyun and Luna, Taemin and Sulli and the last row is Amber and Key.

Before the engine start “ Yah! I need to tell you something ..” Key said without looking at Amber.

“ I .. I’m .. afraid of high and extreme things. “

Amber just smile at Key. “ I know oppa!”

Key seems shocked. “ Huh? How did …”

“ Sulli told me just now. Why don’t you said so?”

“ I don’t want you to laugh at me .. “

“ Hehe oppa … don’t worry I won’t”

then the engine starts. “ Omo .. what to do?? Oh no!!” Key really afraid right now. Then he feel someone is holding his hand.

“ Oppa! Don’t worry .. “ Key feel relieve from that moment . Amber didn’t let go of Key along the ride.

“ Wahhh!! Oppa it so fun”

“ Noooo!!! Ahhhh” While Amber enjoying the ride Key keep on screaming like a girl.

 

After the ride. “ I feel like throw up ..” Key immediately run to the gents. All of them are laugh at Key. When Key finished his

business “ Amber! Where’s the rest.” Key approaching Amber who is sitting alone.

“ They left already .. “ Amber pointing at the place that the rest went to.

“ Oppa, here take this.” Amber give Key a pain killer.

“ Omo Amber. I so touched right now .. Hug” Key made his fake expression and hug her.

“ Yah! Oppa let go of me I can’t breath..” Amber pushed Key away.

“ Yah! You not like this when Taem hug you..” Amber just show her tongue to Key.

They enjoyed their day at the amusement park.

 

Night ( Inside the bus )

 

Everyone seems really tired especially Key and Amber. Key sat next to Amber as usual. They sleep along the ride home.

Amber rest her head on Key’s shoulder and Key lean his head at Amber. Then *click .. click ..click*

“ Hyung I’ve got it.” Jonghyun shows his thumb up to Onew.

“ Good job jjong.” Onew smiling happily. Jonghyun just capture the Keyber moment using his phone.

“ Wow! You guys are really good.” Luna said looking at Keyber pictures.

“ I’m such a genius right Honey?” Luna caressed Jonghyun’s hair.

“ We going to show this to them tomorrow .. haha” Jonghyun add.

“ Wait!” * click .. click..*

“ Haha … I’ve got another couple here !” Onew said to Jonghyun and Minho.

He captured Sulli and Taemin’s picture. Sulli rest her head at Taemin while Taemin lean his head at the window.

The most cute thing is both of their hand are locking with each other.

“ This one is way better. . haha” Onew said .

” Shhh .. Onew.. you gonna wake them up.” Victoria cupped Onew’s mouth.

 

On the way home

 

They spilted their way after that. Onew, Victoria, Jonghyun, Luna, Minho and Krystal are on the same way while Key, Taemin,

Amber and Sulli on the other way.

“ Arghh! I’m so tired! Key umma .. carry me.” Taemin said while shaking Key’s hand.

“ I can carry you … to the river if you want” Key glare at Taemin.

“ Uh .. no thanks. I’m fresh right now.” The girls just chuckled to the boys. After that both Taemin and Sulli reached their home.

“ Oppa, my feet hurt wearing this shoe. I can’t believe I’m agreed to you.” Amber glare at Key.

“ Haha .. stop complaining. It’s your punishment.” Key just chuckled. Then Key realize Amber had slow down..

“ Yah! Faster .. I will leave you Lizard if you not hurry up.”

“ Oppa. I told you my feet hurt.”

“ Ok then .. I’ll go first hahaha …” Key run from Amber. He just want to play with her.

He then stop at the hills to wait for Amber.

“ Arghh .. he is so mean.” Amber try to continue to walk.

But then .. “ Hey there .. what chu doing here all alone. I can keep you company if you want ..”

There’s a drunk guy who blocking Amber’s way.

“ Ajusshi .. please move away. You are blocking my way.” Amber looking at the guy.

“ Haha .. no .. I won’t let go a pretty girl like you. Come on .. just for tonight.”

“ Ajusshi .. you drunk already .. “ Amber continue her way but

“ Hey .. where do you think you going babe….” That drunk guy grab Amber’s hand and push her to the wall.

“ Yah!! Let go of me ..Yah!! “ Amber try to escape from that drunk guy but he’s too strong.  She feel really scared at that time.

She know that she can teach this drunk guy a lesson with her taekwondo move but at that moment, her body seems not react

to what her mind thought. 

“ HEEELPPP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!” Amber screamed for help.

 

On the other side “ Where is this LIZARD? What taking her so long ..” Key still waiting for Amber.

Key made his way to find Amber. Then he heard “ HELPPP!! SOMEBODY HELPP ME!!”

“ Amber? Oh no …” Key run to the voice and he saw Amber is struggling. He saw that the drunk guy try to kiss her.

* Damn this guy ….*

“ Yah !! You!! Let her go right now!!” But that guy just ignored Key. Key was afraid as well but when he saw Amber is in danger, he gathered his courage and run towards that guy and .. * BUSHHH!! *

“ Argghh !! “ That guy fell flat on the road because of Key's punch.

“ You .. You better run right now ajusshi .. I’m a black belt taekwondo.” Key bluffed so that he go away because he's can't take another fight with that drunk guy, which he know he's going to lose if they continue . Then that guy run away.

“ Haha serve you right ..” Key look at the guy and turn his head to Amber. Amber is sitting hugging herself and crying.

She really in shocked. Key approached her. “ Amber …”

“ Let me go you idiot ..” Amber shouted at Key.

“ Amber .. Amber it’s me .. KEY!” Key shook Amber’s body few times before she look at him.

“ Op .. oppa …” Then she immediately hug Key.

“ It’s ok now Amber .. you don’t have to be afraid. I’m here.” Key try to comforted her.

“ But you are not before ..” Amber said in sad.

Key really feel guilty leaving her alone just now. “ I know, I’m sorry Amber .. I won’t leave you again .. I promise.”

They hug each other for few moment. Key caressed Amber’s bangs.

Then Key start to talk ..“ Yah! Amber! We can sleep here if you want”

Amber let go of Key and smack his head lightly. Then they both chuckled. Key wipe Amber’s tears

“ Amber !! You crying like a little girl haha ..”

“ Stop it oppa!!”

 

Key make sure that Amber reached her home safely. “ Oppa , thank you once again.” Amber bow to Key.

“ It’s ok .. Are you fine right now? And Amber … I’m really sorry about leaving you just now ..

and I really mean of what I’m saying. I won’t leave you.” Key smile at Amber. Amber is blush right now.

“ Oppa. It’s ok .. I’m fine now. Don’t worry.” Amber try to control her voice.

Amber wave at Key and made her move to the door.

“ Amber! Wait ..” Key take his phone and stand next to Amber.

“ What oppa?” We don’t take any pictures today.

“ Oppa stop fooling around ..” Amber push Key’s head lightly.

“ Yah! Hurry up .. just one..” *click ..*

“ No .. one more ..” * click *

“That’s better. “ Anything else ..oppa?” Amber staring at Key.

“ Nope. Bye bye Amber.” Key walk away after that.

* Key oppa is such a weirdo * Amber chuckled.

* Why I'm acting like a little girl when I know I can fight that drunk guy just now ?

Why I feel so secure whenever Key oppa is with me ? I mean .. he just a Diva, and I'm sure that was just a lucky punch

that shoved the drunk ajusshi away ..  Arghh .. Molla .*