The 8 Cupids Love Story ( TaeLli )

Time To Love

 

Taemin lead his way to nearest park that night after the incident where he saw Key kissed Amber again.

He stares blankly to the sky .. There's something that really bothers him that night.

The words that his hyung said to him just now really bothers him.

 

[ Flashback ]

 

" Yah! Sul are you glad that Amber not kissing Taemin? hehe " Luna winked.

" Unni .. it's not that ... "

" How about Taelli? We can make another plan for you guys also hahaha "

" Hyung!! "

 

[ End of Flashback ]

 

" Taelli? Hmm .. that's cute .. " He talked by himself.

* I wonder if Sulli like me too. She's cute and all the boys always clinging to her .. Ahhh *

" Hey Kid .. What chu doing here? " Minho tapped Taemin's shoulder.

" Oh hyung .. Nothing I just need some fresh air .. "

" And think about Sulli huh? " Minho smiled at his dongsaeng.

" Err .. Kinda .. "

" Where's Onew and Jjong hyung? "

" They are inside .. Still fooling around with each other .. "

" So you not going to make a move? Cuz there will be another couple coming up in our group ..

and you can join us too .. hehe " Minho was referring to Keyber.

Taemin chuckled. " I don't know hyung .. It's too hard for me .. I don't know how to start. Now I know how Key hyung felt. "

" Yeah .. I know that feeling .. hehe .. but I tell you Taem, you better hurry or else she will end up with someone else. "

" Huh? "

" There's some rumuor said that Shin Dong Ho from the NH Academy are checking her out .. "

" What? That kid? "

" Yup .. so better hurry cuz I have to warned you he's got the skill Taem . "

" Haha .. There's no way that Sulli will like him .. He's a lot shorter than her ..

Compared to me who are the best in everything hehe .. "

" You never know Taemin! "

 

A week After

 

" Oppa .. Taemin oppa! "

Taemin turned around. " Oh Sulli .. "

" Can we walk together .. Because I'm afraid those guys will bother me again like last time .. "

Sulli point to some boys whose leaning to the wall not far from them.

" Sure .. Come on! " Taemin smiled.

Then .. " Hey cutie .. seems like you're not alone today? Hehe " The guy reffering to Taemin.

" Sorry guys .. But we kinda hurry .. " Taemin hold Sulli's arm and walk away.

" Hey not so fast kid .. At least let us enjoy first .. Right cutie! "

That guy snatch away Sulli from Taemin.

" Oppa .. Help me! "

" SULLI!! " Taemin try to save her but ..

" Hey kid .. you kinda cute yourself .. Even more cute than her .. haha "

* Is he gay? Why he look at me like that? *

" Hey dude .. I know you are gay but not now .. She's more important than him. "

One of that gay guy friend shouted. Just then something pop up in Taemin's mind.

* Aha .. I'm sure this will work !! *

" .. I'm begging you .. Can you please let us go .. especially the girl .. PLEASEEE!! "

Taemin make his super duper cute face to the gay guy.

" Omo .. You are so cute .. Ahhh !! "

Sulli cannot stop from laughing at that guy. " Hey guys .. you heard him let the girl go ... "

" Yah !! Are you crazy? "

" Just let her go .. you guys can find another girl .. Right kid.. "

Seems like the gay guy just like Taemin. They let Sulli go.

" Hey Kid here .. my number .. you can call me anytime .. hehe " Taemin and Sulli was so shocked.

" Err .. Mianhae but I'm taken .. She's my girlfriend .. See ya!! "

Taemin immediately grab Sulli's hand and ran away as hard as they can from those guys.

 

SM Academy

 

" Oppa .. Stop .. I'm Tired. " Then they stopped.

" Haha .. Oppa .. I can't believe that guy like you .. haha "

" Hey Sul .. If not because of my cute face we will never get away from those guys .. " Taemin chuckled.

" Err .. Oppa .. my hand. "

" Oh Mianhae .. Err .. Let's go to the class now .. " Both of them lead their way to their respective class.

 

Dance Room

 

Sulli's eyes are fixed to Taemin who is dancing with his friends. " He's so cool .. "

" You said something Sul? "

" Huh? No unni .. "

" Hmm I'm sure you said something .. it's about Taemin right? "

" Luna .. stop teasing her .. It will blow her cover .. she likes him too much .. haha "

Both Victoria and Luna continue to tease Sulli .

" Unni!! Krys help me here ! "

" Hmm .. How about I help you get your man .. haha "

" You girls are so annoying ! "

Then Amber come. " Amber !! " Suddenly Key hugged her from behind.

" Yah .. let me go oppa! "

" Don't want .. I know you miss me baby .. You wanna see me right? " Still hugging her.

" No .. I here for Sulli .. not you .. Now move!! " All the girls laughed at Key.

Key pouted and go.

" Unni .. Your Almighty Key are pouted . " Krystal said.

" I'll deal with him later .. Hey Sul .. Sica unni ask me to tell you that you gonna have another

photoshoot with Taemin this evening. "

" Really? " Sulli smiling happily.

" Omo .. She's so happy I think." Amber said. Sulli just ignore what Amber said.

 

[ Flashback ] Sulli's POV

I'm waiting for my partner to come for the photoshoot. I wonder who would it be .

" Oh .. Taemin-ah you here .. "

* Taemin? He seems familiar .. Ahh Luna unni's friend. *

" Annyeonghaesaeyo .. I'm Taemin .. Nice meeting you .. Jin Ri right? "

" Yup .. you can just call me Sulli ! But how do you .. "

" Luna told me just now. "

* Omo .. he's so cute .. he's got the smiling eyes just like me hehe .. *

" Ok .. Sulli .. Taemin get to your position now .. " Jessica give the order.

[ End Of Flashback ]

 

That was the first meeting of Taemin and Sulli and that's how they become closer.

" Sulli .. Can we go together for the photoshoot? "

" Ok "

" Wait for me .. Arasso .. I'm gonna take a shower first. "

Then both of them meet Jessica for the photoshoot. After finished they decide to have some meals before going back home.

They stop by the dobbuki stall near the school.

" Oppa .. this is so delicious .. here have some. " Sulli feed Taemin the dobbuki.

" Hehe .. Sulli you can be in the CF of Dobbuki .. " Taemin said looking at cute Sulli who ate her dobbuki deliciously.

" Haha .. funny oppa! "

Then Taemin spotted some dobbuki sauce at the corner of Sulli's mouth. He wiped the dirt with his finger.

Sulli was so stunned and blushed. " Thanks oppa! " Taemin just smile at her.

 

After that they take a stroll at the park near by their home.

" Err .. Taemin oppa .. Can I ask you something? "

" Sure .. "

" Ermmm .. Do you have a girlfriend? "

" Why you ask this? "

" Nothing .. I just remember what Key oppa said before .. Err that you stalked a girl .. "

" Aish .. Key hyung .. Sulli I'm not stalking anybody .. "

" Hehe .. but do you have someone that you like? "

" To tell the truth .. yeah .. There's one girl that i really like . " Taemin said looking at Sulli.

What Sulli doesn't know is Taemin reffering to her.

Sulli looked at Taemin with a shocked expression.

" Sulli .. Sulli "

" Huh! Err .. who is she? "

" She studied in our academy. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen . "

" Oh .. really? She will be the luckiest person .. to have someone like you. "

Taemin can sense some sadness in Sulli's voice. Then he smiled.

" Really" But I think I'm the luckiest person if I have her as my girlfriend."

Then both of them just walked without talking with each other until they reached home.

" Sulli .. Anyeong! "

" Bye .. Oppa! " Sulli give Taemin a weak smile before go inside the house.

" She doesn't look happy .. So not like her .. Did I say something? "

 

Taemin decided to go for a sleep over with the boys at Jonghyun's house.

" Finally the maknae are here." Onew patted Taemin's back.

" Where did you go Taem .. It's late already! " Key asked him while crossed his arm.

" Key umma .. I go for a walk with Sulli. "

" Mworago? Awww .. Only the two of you huh? " Jonghyun chuckled with a mischievous look .

" Hyung what's with the look .. We just talking. " Taemin defense himself.

" Whatever? So tell me everything! " Onew, Key and Jonghyun seems really curious.

" Oh .. I told her that I like someone in the academy. "

" And .. You tell her that the girl is her .. right? "

" NOPE!! I'm not .. "

" Lee Taemin .. you are babo!! " Key smacked Taemin's head.

" Ahh Hyung .. wae? "

" Aigoo .. Taemin .. did you know that you can hurt her feeling by saying those? " Onew shook his head.

" Wait .. she does look sad after that .. She's not say even a words. "

" And on second thought I think that's a good sign for you Taem . " Jonghyun add.

" And why is that? " Key asked.

" If a girl is jealous or sad whenever a guy talks about other girls .. that shows she really love him. "

" Really hyung .. Assa!! Haha " Taemin jumping around.

" Yay .. Sulli do like me .. She likes me .. Yay.. " He cannot stopped jumping around.

" How did you know hyung? "

" Key .. I'm used to be a playboy .. I know how girls are. " Jonghyun said proudly .

" And will you stop jumping Taemin .. " Onew shouted.

 

Sulli's House

 

" He likes another girl .. She must be really pretty. " Sulli sobbed. Then she look at the pictures of them during the date.

That picture are taken at the amusement park.

Sulli standing right next to Taemin at that time. Both of them do the same cute pose.

" I guess I'm not good enough for you Oppa! " That night Sulli cried really badly.

Until she feel her head spinning. So she lay down at the bed and sleep.

 

Next Day

 

" Where is she? I must see her today .. I must confess to her today! " Taemin wait for her in front of her class.

" Taemin oppa .. What chu doing here? "

" Hi Krys .. Where's Sulli? She's not with you? "

" You didn't know? She not coming today. She's not well oppa! "

" What? But she's fine yesterday .. "

" I don't know .. But what I heard that she's stress about something .. more like depressed. "

" Depressed? I'm going to her house. "

Krystal stopped Taemin. " Oppa .. not now .. the class are about to start .. let's just go with us after class ok ..

I'm sure she's fine now .. Don't worry. "

 

Dance Room

 

Taemin seems cannot concentrate to his dancing at that time. He do a lot of mistakes and that are so not Taemin.

" Taemin .. come on .. do it properly! " Jonghyun said to him.

Then they dance again and once again Taemin make a mistake.

" I think he need some break. " Onew patted Taemin's back.

" What's wrong boy? You still worried about Sulli? " Taemin nodded his head.

" Aww .. our son has grown up .. He's become a man now .. worried about his girl .. So sweet!! " Key nudged Onew.

Minho just chuckled looking at dorky Key.

" Hyung .. do you think it's because of me? Krystal told me that she's depressed of something! "

" Maybe .. but we going to fix it ok. " Minho try to comfort Taemin.

" Yeah .. we going to visit her today! " Jonghyun try to cheer him up.

 

Sulli's House

 

" Sulli dear .. Gwaenchanayeo? "

" Vic Umma .. I'm fine now. " Sulli try her best not to look weak in front of her friends.

" Thanks for coming guys . "

" Ahh .. It's nothing! " Onew answered.

Taemin seems really silent now. He didn't bear to look at Sulli who look so pale.

Then Victoria nudge Onew's hand to give him some signal.

" Err .. I'm kinda hungry .. I wanna go to the convenient store now .. "

" Tag us along hyung! " Minho and Jonghyun said it together.

" Us too " Now it's Krystal and Luna's turn.

" Hyung buy me some Cola. " Key said to Onew.

Onew try to give Key a signal to leave Taemin and Sulli alone but he's not get it. * Ahh .. What's wrong with this boy? *

Then Amber come to help. " Hey Oppa .. Come on let's go. "

" Where to? I'm too lazy to walk around. " Then Amber just drag Key out of the room.

" Oppa .. give them some space .. " Amber whispered to him.

" Yah .. I don't trust Taemin .. He's Evil "

" Yah .. he's not going to do anything to Sulli .. Not like you .. "

" What did I do? "

" Remember .. You hugged me when I was asleep. "

" Yah .. That was an accident .. I'm too sleepy .. And do you think I wanna hug you that much .. Who wanna hug a Dude? "

Amber smacked Key's back and rolled her eyes .

 

Sulli and Taemin are now alone in the room.

" Aish those two .. always quarelled with each other ! " Sulli try to make the atmosphere less awkward.

Taemin sitted next to Sulli.

" You look pale Sulli. "

" I'm a lot better now oppa.. " The truth is Sulli still feel sad about what happen but she try to hide it.

" Err .. Sulli .. Did something bother you? Krystal told me that you are depressed. "

" Huh? No .. It's just I'm not feeling well that's all. "

" Is it because of me? " Taemin asked. Sulli stunned.

" Err .. no .. "

Taemin caressed Sulli's hair. * I'm sorry Sul .. I didn't mean to hurt your feeling. *

" Ermm .. I've better go now .. I have something else to do .. See you at school ok. "

Taemin smiled then he lean his face to Sulli and give her a kiss at her forehead. " Get well soon. " Taemin leaved the room.

" He .. he .. kiss .. me .. " Sulli blushed.

 

TO : MINHO HYUNG

FROM : TAEMIN

Hyung .. where are you guys? I need to see all of you.

 

TO : TAEMIN

FROM : MINHO HYUNG

We are at the Star Cafe.

 

Taemin made his way to the cafe. " So how is it Taem. "

Taemin blushed looking at his friends. " How should I start .. I .. I ... Kiss Sulli. " Taemin covered his face.

" What?? " All of them shouted.

" But I kiss her forehead only .. hehe .. " Taemin chuckled.

" Haha .. Taemin you are so cute .. I thought you really kiss her! " Victoria said while pinching Taemin's cheek.

" Why Taemin .. Why? You just loose a great oppurtunity. " Onew and Jonghyun hugged each other.

" Yaeh Taem .. you should just kiss her! "

" Key hyung I'm not like you who will secretly kis .. umphh " Key covered Taemin's mouth.

" Yah .. do you want Amber to kill me Taem .. " He whispered to Taemin. Taemin just smile.

" Anyway what's next .. you didn't tell her that you like her right? " Luna asked.

" I'm planning for a proper proposal .. hehe .. "

" Wow .. Taemin oppa .. you are so romantic! " Krystal praised .

" He must be influenced by Minho! " Jonghyun said smiling at Minho.

" Way to go Taem! " Amber give Taemin a high five.

 

After two days Sulli finally recovered. She attend to school as usual. But she cannot spot any of her friends including

Krystal who are her classmate. " Where is everybody? "

" Ahh .. Amber unni! "

" Oh Sulli .. I'm sorry I cannot talk to you right now .. I must find Key oppa .. He's taking my diary ..

Arghh .. he's so dead when I see him .. See ya!! " Amber just leave Sulli.

" Ahh .. Eunhyuk Oppa .. Hyoyeon unni .. did you see my friends? "

" Sorry Sulli .. we didn't! " Then Sulli received a message.

 

TO : SULLI

FROM : KRYSTAL

Sul .. come to the vocal class now.

 

* That's weird ... we don't have any vocal training today .. oh well one way to find out! *

Sulli entered the vocal class. Then she stunned. The class are decorated with pink heart balloons.

" What happen here? Krystal where are you? "

Then she heard a piano was played. S

he moved nearer to the sound and saw Taemin playing the piano while smiling at her.

He's playing ' Rivers Flow In You ' by Yiruma .

 

* Taemin oppa? What's he doing here? *. Sulli was so mesmerized with Taemin.

After that Taemin walk towards Sulli .

" Did you still remember I told you about a girl? A girl that makes me fall in love? " Sulli nodded.

" Now I'm going to confess to her. " Sulli still stiffed.

" Choi Jin Ri .. Will you accept my love? "

" Huh? " Sulli can't believe of what Taemin said.

" I love you Sulli from the first time we met .. And hope you do feel the same as me. "

" Oppa .. Are you serious? You really love me? " Taemin nodded.

Then Sulli give a big hug to Taemin. " Oppa .. I'm so happy .. "

" So it's a yes right? " Sulli let go of Taemin.

" Y.E.S !! I Love You to Taemin Oppa!! " Sulli cannot stop from smiling.

" Assa!! Finally I have a girlfriend .. And I got before Key hyung does .. haha .. " Taemin jumped around.

" Haha oppa .. Stop jumping around .. It make me dizzy! "

" Oh Mianhae .. Hey Sulli .. Come closer .. "

" What oppa? "

" I just want .. Err .. " Quickly Taemin give Sulli a kiss on her lips .

Both of them blushed after that. They were to embarassed to look at each other.

" Here ! " Taemin then give Sulli a bucket of decorated chocolates.

" Let's eat it together .. Ahhh "

Sulli feed Taemin the chocolate. " Oppa .. you look so cool playing the piano just now .. It really made me touched. "

" Really? You must be proud to have a boyfriend like me ...

Not just CUTE but I'm also good in dancing and playing piano .. HEHE " Sulli just smiled at Taemin .

 

Outside the vocal class

 

" Did you still remember I told you about a girl? A girl that makes me fall in love? " Sulli nodded.

" Now I'm going to confess to her. " Sulli still stiffed.

" Choi Jin Ri .. Will you accept my love? "

" Huh? " Sulli can't believe of what Taemin said.

" I love you Sulli from the first time we met .. And hope you do feel the same as me. "

 

" OMG Minho .. what did you teach him .. He still a kid .. " Key give a smack on Minho's back.

" What? I didn't do anything .. " Minho defensed himself.

Then they continue to listen to Taelli.

" So it's a yes right? "

Sulli let go of Taemin. " Y.E.S !! I Love You to Taemin Oppa!! " Sulli cannot stop from smiling.

" Assa!! Finally I have a girlfriend .. And I got before Key hyung does .. haha .. "

 

" What did he said .. Taemin you are so dead .. " Key about to go inside the class.

" Yah .. Key .. calm down will ya .. Yah!! " Jonghyun and Onew hold Key's body to stopped him from go inside the class.

" Yah .. hyung let me go .. let me go now .. I must kill that kid .. "

Key still shouting and struggling to let himself free from Onew and Jonghyun .

" Minho .. a little help here .. " Minho come in to help Onew and Jonghyun.

" Yah .. Key oppa .. Shut up .. they going to hear you!! " Amber shouted at Key.

 

The rest of the girls just ignore Key and continue to look at Taemin and Sulli.

" Ok .. I'll let him go this time .. Thanks to My Baby .. My Amber ! " Key smile at Amber.

" Yah .. I'm not your baby .. Stop dreaming !! Why are you always said nonsense thing? "

" Because you are my property .. I will call you whatever I want .. hehe "

" Yah!! "

" Ok .. Now both of you really need to shut up before you guys start to quarelled again ! " Victoria glared at Keyber.

" Kyaaa .. Taemin oppa kiss Sulli .. " Krystal screamed.

" Huh! What a big deal ... I also has kiss someone .. Right Amber ! "

" Yah !! " Amber was so annoyed with Key . Amber smack Key few times.

" Haha .. Mianhae .. Amber stop it .. " Key can't stop taesing her . That's what he get from teasing Amber.

 

A/N : WOHOO !! TAELLI ARE SO CUTE !!