Onew & Jonghyun's Brilliant Idea

Time To Love

 

The next morning

Key and Amber unable to get themselves out off the class. They sleep in the class that night.

 

[Flashback]

Amber were so sleepy. So she closed her eyes and rest her head at the wall so do Key. They sleep soundly in the class.

Then Key was awake when he felt something on his shoulder. It was Amber. Her head were rested on Key’s shoulder.

Key just smile at her. “ She does look cute sometimes. “

Key then take out his sweater from his bag and put it on Amber. Then he caressed Amber’s hair before rest his head on Amber’s.

 

[End of flashback]

 

Excuse me kids. What are you doing here?” Key was awake hearing those voice.

“ Oh Ajusshi.. Amber, wake up now” While Amber still half awake.

“ Ajusshi, we were accidently locked in here last night.” Key answered the Ajusshi.

“ Aigoo.. poor you. Ok then go back right now. I’m sure your parents will be worried right now.”

“ Kamsahamnida” Key bowed to the Ajusshi and drag Amber who is still yawning.

 

Annyeong Oppa,” Amber waved at Key.

“ Hey. Let me see your parents first.”

“ Huh? What for?”

“ They sure be worried right now. Let me explain to them then.”

“ Wow oppa! I didn’t know you are so gentleman.. haha” Amber chuckled.

“ Shut up.”

“ Haha oppa. Gwaenchana. I will tell them myself. Anyway thanks for your concern. You can go now.”

“ Are you sure?”

“ Yup. Totally. Oh here.. your sweater. Thanks again oppa. You are so sweet haha ..” Amber winked at Key

“ Yah! I did that because you keep on mumbling that you cold. It do disturb my sleep.” Key suddenly blushed.

“ Ok whatever .. bye bye oppa.” Amber enter her house.

* why I’m blushing anyway? * Key thought.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

Uh-ha .. they spend their night together I think. So hyungs plans are working I guess.”

Taemin who is secretly spying on Key and Amber then text his hyungs.

 

TO: Onew hyung

FROM : Taemin

Hyung, I think that our plan are working out. They did go back together this morning with still on uniform.

 

TO : Taemin

FROM : Onew hyung

Great!! Let’s meet at Star Café . Bring Sulli along with you. I’ll inform the others.

 

So I made my way to Sulli’s house after receiving the message from hyung.

Oh Taemin oppa. What bring you here so early?”

“Hehe .. Onew hyung asked me to bring you to the Star café. It about Keyber basically.”

“ Oh really. Ermm can you wait for a while. I’m gonna change first. “

So I just wait but then. “ Oppa, why don’t you wait inside. “

“ Ok then. “ So I made myself comfortable and sit at the sofa.

Then I looked around the house and saw a picture. “ Omo. Is this Sulli? Cute!!” I just giggled myself.

I still cannot take my eyes away from Sulli’s childhood photo. “ Oppa, put it back.”

I immediately put the picture back after I heard Sulli’s voice. I just smile at her.

“ Oppa I look so ugly back then.” Sulli frowned.

“ Haha no Sul.. You are cute enough in that picture.” Then she smile again.

I feel so happy whenever she smiling like that at me. “ So .. let’s go then.”

 

End of Taemin’s POV

 

STAR CAFÉ

 

Everyone is at the café waiting for Taemin and Sulli to arrive. “ There are here.” Minho said.

Before they could take their sit Jonghyun already asking so many questions. “ Ok kid. Spill it out right now. What just you saw?”

“ Hyung chills..”

“ Jjong, let him take his drink first.” Onew look at Jonghyun.

After that Taemin start to told them everything that he saw at Amber’s house.

Ok. I’m kinda lost right now. What happening guys? And how they spend their night together??”

Luna start to asking confusedly while Victoria, Krystal and Sulli just nodded in agreement.

“ Hmm .. It’s kinda a plan that we made for them last night. It’s Onew hyung idea actually.” Jonghyun explained.

“ What happen?” Krystal looking at her boyfriend.

“ Ok listen..” Onew start to explaining after that.

 

[Flashback]

 

Onew was standing at the corridor with Victoria. “Hey, I really like the drama last night.”

“ Yup.. it a nice drama.”

“ I really like the part where Chun Hyang and Mong Ryong were locked by her friends. It so cute. Haha”

suddenly an idea just pop out from Onew’s mind. He them smirking to Victoria.

“ Did I said something ..?”

“ No baby, you just give me a great idea.” Onew then give Victoria a peck at her cheek before leaving her.

“ I’ll see you after school ok baby .. gotta go.”

“What? What I do? “ Victoria just blured.

 

Onew then go to his dongsaeng class. “ Oii .. Choi Minho” Onew spotted Minho who is on his way to his class.

“ Hyung what’s up?”

“ Where’s Jjong ?”

“Right here hyung.” Jonghyun poped out from Onew’s back.

“ Guys, I have a mission for you after class.”

Onew whispered to Minho and Jonghyun which make both of them chuckled after listen to Onew’s crazy idea.

“ Are you sure hyung?”

“ Yes. Just do it. Tag Taemin along.” Then Onew take a glance at Key and Amber who is sleeping on their desk.

“ Sorry Key, Amber. It’s for your own good.”

 

After class

 

Key, had fun with the punishment .. hahaha” Jonghyun tapped Key’s shoulder.

See you later guys !” Minho wave at both of them.

They both of them go to Taemin’s class. “ Hyungs!!” Taemin waved at his hyungs.

“ Hey Taem. We need to stay here for a while. Onew hyung give us so mission to do.”

Taemin look at both of them with confuse look.

“ I’ll explain on our way.” Jonghyun said to him.

The trio went back to the class try to see what Key and Amber are doing right now.

“ Yes, they are still cleaning.” Jonghyun looked at Minho.

“ Should we do it now?” Jonghyun nodded.

Taemin just look at his hyungs who is currently busy locking the class’s door.

“ All set .. You better take this chance Key.. hehe” Jjong just talk to himself.

“ Come, let’s go before someone sees us.” Minho start to walk.

“ Good Luck hyung and noona.” Taemin said looking at both Key and Amber in the class.

 

[End of flashback]

 

Wow! You guys are really good.” Victoria said showing her thumb up.

“ Thanks to you baby.” Onew smile at her.

“ So, what now?” Krystal asking.

“ Hmm, let’s just call them to come here then.” Onew answered.

 

Key’s POV

 

Finally, I survived from mom’s nag. I go to my bedroom and take a bath. Then I lay down on my bed.

“What wrong with me? I keep on thinking about her lately?” I take my phone and look at the picture of me and her.

I smile after saw the picture. It was the picture that we taken few months ago where she have to

wear some girly outfit because of me.

“ She look so cute in this picture. Her chubby cheek, pink lips and her eyes, and it remind me our moment in the cinema ..

when I hug her .. oh wait .. it’s Amber who I'm talking about. No way. I have no feeling towards her..

And why I said those things back then?? .. ewww .. ”

suddenly my phone rang. “ Yobeoseoyo, oh hyung, what is it?”

Key, let’s hang out. It’s Saturday. “

“ But I’m tired.”

“ Tired? What did you do last night huh? “ Suddenly I remembered about last night.

“ Key, are you there??”

“ Oh ok I’ll be there, Star café right.” Then I hang up.

Last night.. hmm . She sleep so soundly … so not a girl but at one time I can see that she looks like a sleeping baby.

Although she talk in her sleep but still she look cute. Hehe wait.. I do it again. Snap out of it Key.

So I take out my sweater from the closet and walk to the door.

“ Arrgh.. why Onew hyung always disturb my beautiful Saturday. "

On my way to the café I saw Amber. Dup dup dup dup … “What’s wrong with me??”

“Argh forget it”

“ Amber Liu…!!” I called her name.

 

Amber’s POV

 

Amber Liu …!!” sounds like Key oppa. I turn my back to see him waving at me.

“ Where you going?”

“ Krystal called me just now. She want to hang out with me.”

“ Oh where to?”

“ Star Café.”

“ Great. I’m on my way to the café. I think all of them are there waiting for us.” Key oppa just smile at me.

While on our way, I take a glimpse at Key oppa. Then suddenly I remember our moments last night.. and this morning.

Lately, he’s being so sweet to me. I still remember how he comfort me last night. The thing that he said are really sweet.

“It’s kinda true that you are not like those girls but you have the charms that any other girls don’t have.

That’s makes you special Amber. “

 

And when he comfort me at the cinema. He looks so manly back then. I took another glimpse at him. He does look hot … *snap..snap*

“ Amber!! Are you there?” Omo what a cute smile he has.

“ Yah LIZARD!! Go back to earth already! Stop staring me with those eyes!”

huh Lizard? On second taught I changed my mind. He is still the Key oppa that I’ve known. Annoying Key Oppa.

“ Stop calling me lizard. “ then he laugh at me. I can’t believe I’m saying his hot, cute, sweet or whatsoever cuz he is totally not.

 

Star Café

 

Amber and Key finally reached the café to meet their friends. They having fun chit chatting until Jonghyun said something.

“ Hey how about a sleep over guys?”

Everyone now is looking at Jonghyun. “Sleep Over?”.

 

[Flashback]

 

They're on their way oppa.” Krystal said to Onew.

“ Great now we have to think of something to make them together. I tell you guys .. these two people are too slow

to figure out their feelings towards each other. “

“ Something like what?” Minho asked.

“ Hmm .. I think we need something like a stimulant for their feelings.”

Jonghyun look at Onew. “ Stimulant? Hmm ..”

“ How about making one of them jealous?” Luna gave her idea.

“ Great! My Honey is genius. How are you manage to think of that?” Jonghyun patted Luna’s shoulder.

“ I had some experience .. “ Luna smile at Jonghyun.

“ Huh? To who? “

“ To you of course. Why do you think I confess to you if I’m not jealous of you and your her before.”

Luna said while looking down.

“ Hehe .. honey. I’m so proud of you.” Jonghyun gave Luna a peck on her cheek.

Wait .. stop with the talking already .. it’s about keyber remember not jongna!” Onew give his point.

“ Hehe sorry !!” Jonghyun show his tongue.

“ So how to make them jealous?”

“ I have an idea. “ Jonghyun smirk.

“ Sleep over .. there will be a lot of games right. And I’m sure one of them will be ‘ TRUTH OR DARE’ so what’s the

most famous punishment in that game everyone?”

“ KISS” Taemin answered.

“ Right Taemin.”

“ How about this .. when the bottle is pointing at Amber, we will ask her to Kiss someone

and Taemin will be the most suitable person.”

Sorry? Why me” Taemin pointing at himself. Sulli nodded.

“ Because .. we have our own partner and you are not .. yet.”

“ But still .. You cannot do this.” Sulli suddenly spoke. Everyone are looking at her.

“ Err .. What I mean is .. ermm .. what Taemin oppa have to do with this?”

Jonghyun chuckled at Sulli sudden reaction. “ Because this will make Key jealous of course.”

Then Jonghyun whisper at Sulli . “ Don’t worry Sul .. He’s yours.”

Sulli was so shocked with Jonghyun’s words.. but she just ignore it.

So Taemin. How’s that? You will be the key of our success.”

“ Alright I’ll do it.”

“Ok what you have to do is to make Key hyung jealous by clinging to Amber tonight.” Minho explained.

“ I got it.” Taemin smile at them.

“ One more thing guys.. just pretend that we are not planning. Act natural.” Jonghyun remind them.

“ Oh they here .. Let’s go with our plan guys.” Onew said.