Locked

Time To Love

 

It’s been 3 months already and Amber and Key become more and more closer than before.

They were like the bestest buddies ever. They will share everything together.

Even now Amber will hang out with Key more than with her girlfriends.

 

Mr Kim … Ms Liu … “ Mrs Lee call out both of their names. But there is no response from both of them.

Aish this kids … MS AMBER LIU!!!!”

“ HUH??” Amber startled and when she look up Mrs Lee already in front of her .

Then she shook Key’s body to wake him up from the sleep.

“MR KIM KIBUM ….” Mrs Lee slamed her book at Key’s desk .

“ What?? Amber, I didn’t eat your chocolates … I swear!!!” Key so startled not to realize what he is saying.

Then he look at his front .. “ UH-NO !! “

“ Both of you stay after class for your punishment for sleeping in my class.”

“ But ..” both of them said it ..

“ No but .. now sit down.” Mrs Lee just continue to teaching.

Yah Lizard! Why are you not waking me up .. see what happen right now?”

“ Excuse me Mr Mouse … it’s not my only fault.” They just glared at each other.

 

Kringggg ….

“Alright class let’s continue our lesson next week. All of you can go back now except for both of you. “

Mrs Lee pointing at Amber and Key.

Key, had fun with the punishment .. hahaha” Jonghyun tapped Key’s shoulder.

See you later guys !” Minho wave at both of them.

Mr Kim and Ms Amber, as for you punishment .. you’ll be need to clean the classroom before you got back.. Arasso!!”

Mrs Lee give her last order and leave both of them in the class.

Oppa … see what have you done. If you not asking me to play that stupid game last night I won’t be too sleepy just now.. “

“ Yah! It’s you who bought the game in the first place not ME!” Key crossed his arm.

“ Yah. I’m going home right now.” Key try to escape.

“ No no no … we need to stay remember … “ Amber pulled Key’s shirt.

 

So they spend their 1 hours on cleaning the class. By that time Key try to make Amber annoyed again ..

“Yah .. clean it well will ya? “ He keep on ordering Amber.

“ Yah do it yourself then .. “ Amber throw the duster towards Key but she missed ..

“ HAHA .. you miss … ed!!” A rag cloth suddenly landed on Key’s face.

“ Guess I’m not .. Haha”

“ Yah Amber Liu … “ Key throw back the rag but he missed it. Then he started to chase Amber around the class.

By that time Amber try to run out of the class but when she come near to the door ..

“ Eh .. what’s wrong with this door??” Amber try to open it but failed.

“ Gotcha!! ” Key grab Amber’s hand.

“ Amber Liu you cannot go anywhere hahaha .. “ Key with his evil laugh.

“ Oppa .. I really don’t want to say this but I think we both can’t!! “

" Huh? What u talking about.” Key look at Amber while she pointing at the door knob.

Key tried his best to unlock the door but he failed.

What the … NOOOOO!!!! We are locked. “ Key scream like a girl.

“ Oppa will you calm down!! Let’s figure out on how….” Amber was cut off .

“ I’ve been locked with her.. I’m not willing to be locked with a DUDE … I just not ready for this!!” Key keep on screaming.

“ Yah what did you said? A dude?” Amber smack Key’s shoulder.

“ Ouch .. haha … look at your face.. haha”

“ Yah! Stop fooling around. We are locked in here !!” Amber glared at Key.

So what? I like it here … Just the two of us …” Key looked at Amber who stand next to him.

He then move nearer to Amber .. Close enough

“ Alone … “ He whisper the last word to Amber’s ears which made her startled a bit..

“ Yah Mouse what are you thinking right now?”

Amber pushed Key’s body away from her but Key quickly grab Amber’s body and pulled her closer to him .

He held her strong enough not to let Amber move even an inch.

“ Yah .. Let me go ..!! “ Key just smirk to Amber.

Let’s just spend our time here … “ Key then lean his head toward Amber’s face.

Amber were so panic right now .. She then banged her head to Key’s head. Both of them were pulled out from the situation .

“ Ouch … !!” Both of them are in pain right now.

“ Yah LIZARD!! I’m just playing around. No need to be so serious.” Key said in pain.

“ Serve you right… Arrgh because of you I have to sacrifice my forehead. “ Amber stll rubbing her red forehead.

Yah! Babo ! I will not kiss a dude for your information!” Key pointing at Amber.

“ And for your information to .. I will not allow a girl to kiss me.. “ Now Amber are the one who pointing at Key.

After a while they look at each other and start to laugh.

Haha .. oppa mianhae! Is it still hurt?”

“ Yah! It’s red already .. “

“ Sorry .. sorry .. let me see ..” .

Amber. Call anyone will ya. Let they know that we were locked in here. “ Key give his idea.

Then Amber dialed some numbers but no one answer her call. “ Where Is everybody?”

So they try other alternative but still not working. They also calling for help but unfortunately no one in the school right now.

“ Ahh .. oppa I’m tired right now and hungry too.” Key grab his bag and take out some snacks that he bought earlier.

“ Haha oppa.. you have Doraemon’s pocket in your bag.” Amber take the snacks from Key’s hand.

“ Haha who need Doraemon when I’m already the ALMIGHTTY KEY” Key said proudly.

 

They continue to eat while chit chatting. “ Oppa. Can I ask you something?”

“ Go on shoot.”

“ Why you don’t have a girlfriend? “

“ And why you asking? You yourself don’t have one.” Key said back to Amber.

“ Huh? Don’t compare it with me. I’m different you know.”

“ What so different about you? Don’t say to me that you like girls??” Key said while blinking his eyes few times.

“ Yah oppa.. it’s not that ok. I’m not a lesbian. I like guys. “

“ OK.. OK .. I got it .. so?”

Amber sigh before she start to talk again. “ I’m not like those girls out there.

There’s no way guys would attract to me after all. “Amber said with a low tone.

“ Hmmm … kinda true.. “

” Yah .. “ Amber glared at Key while he just chuckled.

“ Hehe … let me finish ok. It’s kinda true that you are not like those girls but you have the charms that

any other girls don’t have. That’s makes you special Amber. “ Key said while looking at Amber.

Amber were touched with Key’s words and start to blushed right now.

“ Aigoo !! Amber your face are like tomato rite now .. haha”

“ Oppa stop teasing me.”

So oppa.. how about you?”

“ What about me?”

“ You didn’t answer my question just now.”

Fine .. Girls hate me ok.”

“ Huh? Why did you said so?”

“ I don’t know. Maybe I’m not the type that are loving or talk sweet things to girls. “

“ HAHA .. so true!! You always with your Diva syndrome.”

“ Yah!! Let me finish.”

“ Alright.”

“ It’s not like I cruel or what It just I don’t know how to be nice to girls ok. “

“ But you nice to me.” Amber smiled.

“ Yah! Are you a girl?” Amber hit Key’s head lightly.

“ Haha .. sorry .”

“ Don’t worry oppa. You’ll find someone. “ Amber tapped Key’s shoulder.

“ Hey.. I have an idea.”

“What is it?”

“ Why don’t we go on a double date when we already had our partner ?? Sounds good right?”

Amber just chuckled . “ Oppa. It’s so lame.”

“ Come on.”

“ Ok then. “ They made the promise.

 

A/N :

It's kinda short huh ? But .. I hope u still like it .. 

Since this chapter were link with the next one ..

I decided to post double update for you .. keke 

SATkey .. looks like u got ur wish .. enjoy ..

click .. click on the next  guys .,. hehe